PDA

View Full Version : pray for NIKO

NIKO
30 Oct 2007, 06:55am
Niko is going through one of the most depressing event in anyone's life. I am currently being accused of beating my 10month old child. The main story that makes me look bad is that My EX left to go clubbing for 5 hours, and the next day my son had bruises on him. Now i would never hurt my child ever, but the story and some evidence is not going to make it easy for me to win this case. There is also a police report about this so its possible i could go to jail. I talked to the investigator and in the act of being nervous and scared i said some stuff i should not have. I am in the process of getting myself a public defender because i can not afford a lawyer, and not allowed to see my son during this whole deal, and my EX can get a restraining order if she pleases. I am stuck at my EX's apt. and she is at her parents, but I'm finding a room to rent ASAP so i can move out and get rib of some drama. When you read this and you feel like being an asshole or want to make a rude comment please fuck off because i don't need to deal with that shit right now. I asking for everyones prayer and support to help me get through this and not have a horrible out come. I already have some key points i can use against my EX in court, but I'm not sure how it will do again the shit she has on me.

Arc
30 Oct 2007, 07:14am
Are there any other causes that could have given the baby bruises? Maybe rough handling (such as tossing the baby slightly in the air, for excitement), hard car-seat? It will be hard to defend if there are no other pertinent causes. My mother tells me as a baby, I would get bruises speed crawling and bumping my head into toys.

NIKO
30 Oct 2007, 07:22am
he could have fallen onto toys, he is learning to walk. but my ex says she has violent thoughts in her head an said she needs to go to anger managment, and shes on medication but is changing it without a doctors help to find the right dose or pills to take.

Paladin
30 Oct 2007, 07:33am
I wish ya nothing but luck bro. Though I joke around alot, it sucks big time that shit like this is pulled.

VirDeBello
30 Oct 2007, 08:11am
Yeah when my little sister learned to start walking she would git bruises on her arm, legs and head if we let her walk or run around the house for a bit. Don't worry man everything gets better.

Jesstilence
30 Oct 2007, 08:13am
Damn...Well I hope that you can mak it out of that one.

raven maniac
30 Oct 2007, 09:12am
wow Niko best of luck man thats terrible news. I hope everything gets better for you and that you win your case.

Red
30 Oct 2007, 09:13am
This really pisses me off. It's nothing but big brother sticking it's nose where it doesn't belong. Babies get bruised easily and they will get bruised, they bump into shit and like you said he's learning to walk, what the fuck do they want?

If I had the money I'd hire you a good lawyer because this is just wrong.

Omega
30 Oct 2007, 09:23am
Wait, so you and your ex didn't even listen to what you had to say? You didn't talk it through? Or she was that convinced that you did it that she went straight to court? Pardon me, but what a bitch either way you look at it.

mew
30 Oct 2007, 09:24am
sorry to hear that bro. hope you get through this

Paladin
30 Oct 2007, 09:33am
Wait, so you and your ex didn't even listen to what you had to say? You didn't talk it through? Or she was that convinced that you did it that she went straight to court? Pardon me, but what a bitch either way you look at it.

I'm thinking its not that shes convinced that he did it, but is trying to make him into a scapegoat considering his one post about her having violent thoughts, anger management issues, and med changes makes it seem highly likely that it might've been her that done it.

Red
30 Oct 2007, 10:25am
I pretty much don't have very nice thoughts about his ex either. Niko has wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more forgiveness and patience towards her than I could muster up.

NIKO
30 Oct 2007, 10:59am
to clear things up more with people. She took our son to the doctor about bruises in his ear that im suspecting he got from fallin on a toy, and the doctor called the abuse investigator, im sure my ex is uber pissed at me, but i have zero clue on how she feels about this, but to be honest i dont really care. Im not thinkin of her anymore, im just trying to save my own ass and trying to move out and meet new girls, we may get back in the future, but not for several years. i wont forgive her this easily for this BS. Especially if i go to jail or get fucked over big time.

Red
30 Oct 2007, 11:06am
How can you go to jail there's no PROOF Of anything, there's just hearsay. This is fucked up. This is like a girl crying rape and just because she's a girl the guy is automatically guilty

What the hell happened to innocent til proven guilty, how is any of this your fault. There's no proof that it was there before, or that she didn't do it. This is so fucked up.

vybz
30 Oct 2007, 11:08am
yea that's some fucked up shit.. i really hope u get out of it somehow

RedDragoon
30 Oct 2007, 11:32am
when a ex is mad and need money, they make false accusation. that's how life is

Red
30 Oct 2007, 11:44am
cunts

Noobster
30 Oct 2007, 01:10pm
dang that really sucks
but good luck with ur case man:gives:

NIKO
30 Oct 2007, 01:45pm
well i think that proof is the main thing that will save my ass. there are many times that she could have done it, or that he could have fallen. I only think jail may be the worst out come, im willing to take parenting classes to shut them up and make em happy, what ever i have to do, to be able to be with my son, or atleast have visiting rights

raven maniac
30 Oct 2007, 01:55pm
well i think that proof is the main thing that will save my ass. there are many times that she could have done it, or that he could have fallen. I only think jail may be the worst out come, im willing to take parenting classes to shut them up and make em happy, what ever i have to do, >> to be able to be with my son <<, or atleast have visiting rights

This is what im hoping happens Niko, sounds like shes trying to get back at you for something you might've done or just to be an ass....This is something I bet my ex would do, best thing I did was put her in the past best of luck man once again.

HankTheTank
30 Oct 2007, 03:47pm
oh... oh my god....
i read this before i went to school, but i did not have time to reply... you never left my mind the whole day

i really hope that this works out for the best and you get to keep your child

Zero001
30 Oct 2007, 05:06pm
This is really messed up. You're trying your best to be a good parent and I wish you good luck.

LitKey
30 Oct 2007, 06:09pm
I hope it all works out for you, Niko. I wish you the best.

Falcon04
30 Oct 2007, 10:14pm
I think this is your EX's parents twisting her on you to get rid of you once and for all. They don't like you if I recall and this would be the perfect oppurtunity for them to get rid of you, and if so, are obviously willing to get you sent to jail or not see your son again to do so.

I hope you get out ok, it wouldn't be the same without you around here.

James
31 Oct 2007, 03:34am
It's ridiculous, I mean, a baby is bound to bump into furniture, or anything etc and hurt themselves, but why did they assume you hit him? are they not smart enough to think that it was an accident?

Talk about justice, hah!

VirDeBello
31 Oct 2007, 07:59am
Yeah I think this is BS too so just reply to us everyday so we know you are good.

Kennith
31 Oct 2007, 01:58pm
They don't have any proof. They can't just assume you hit your child.

Falcon04
31 Oct 2007, 02:17pm
They can "Assume" anything they want, but that doesn't mean anything until they take it one step further like this.

Red
31 Oct 2007, 02:29pm
They've entered the horseshit zone

Kennith
31 Oct 2007, 02:38pm
They can "Assume" anything they want, but that doesn't mean anything until they take it one step further like this.

What I mean is, no way is he going to jail, he doesn't have anything to worry about. I'm 100% sure.

Falcon04
31 Oct 2007, 03:48pm
Either way, this is doing no good for Niko and It makes me right pissed off to hear this.

Yellow Invazn
31 Oct 2007, 04:41pm
The chances of you getting put to jail are very slim Niko. You could bring in a history of your medical records for evidence that you've had no activities of going completely berserk. If you've had no history of violence, then why would you just randomly start hitting your child? Whoever started this bullshit about you hitting your child needs to do some more research.

Plus the fact that your child's just barely starting to walk is assertive enough that the bruises could be accidental, like everyone said, from bumping into things.

The justice system is fucked up, but you won't go to jail for this.

J.D. Power and Associates
31 Oct 2007, 07:37pm
good luck with everything NIKO, hope you get out of this.

NIKO
31 Oct 2007, 07:39pm
as of today the 31st i can no long contact my ex in anyway and i now live in my car cuz the cops kicked me out. my court date is the 20th of NOV and my child support court date is 5th of NOV. I am quickly trying to find a place to live in the next few days, and i hope i can find one.

NIKO
31 Oct 2007, 08:37pm
my mom got me a lawyer woooooooot

Kennith
1 Nov 2007, 12:39am
my mom got me a lawyer woooooooot

Grats? lol

James
1 Nov 2007, 03:47am
You see Niko? Your family are there to support you. You should be grateful, don't give up hope yet!

Red
1 Nov 2007, 09:28am
Dude, I hope karma kicks in and fucks your ex over the way she's fucking you, a la Britney Spears style.

smoelk
1 Nov 2007, 10:11am
wtf? your ex has anger issues and on unstable medication? Can you use dat against her??? Damn "Fatal Attraction" bitch. Sounds like Britney. Good luck Niko, and fight for full custody also.

Red
1 Nov 2007, 10:12am
Seriously can't you use your ex's insane behavior against her?

NIKO
1 Nov 2007, 02:28pm
more retarted news, appariantly my son has a broken color bone and it has been healing for 3 weeks. the 3 weeks part is good cuz it would look uber bad if it happend that night. Also 3 weeks ago i was either working or was with my child and my ex, i was never alone with him, and he never freaked out in the morn, so i believe that will save my ass. The investigator is callin me in again, but im first going to talk to my Lawyer first and see if he can go with me, or tell me what to do. He did call and hes going to meet me on the 5th when i have the court for child support. Pray for the best for me, it seems that the hole is gettin deeper, but i hope this guy has a crane to get me out ( better than a public defender who would only have a rope). OH man, well im at work and ill keep updating you guys, THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT, it really does mean a lot to me that you guys care.

Jesstilence
1 Nov 2007, 04:59pm
Gat Daymn. Hopefully that works to your advantage.

playerreaper
1 Nov 2007, 05:51pm
damn Niko even tho i never met u b4 that really sucks... hope this all turns out the way that YOU want it to....screw everyone elses feelings for a bit and remeber what U are fighting for what U deserver...and what U believe....cus that is BS the courts are full of BS...i hate court...

Red
1 Nov 2007, 06:00pm
Looks like this is turning in your favor so to speak. If this happened under your gf's watch then this could exonerate you. I certainly hope that you pointed this fact out to your lawyer, or that he's smart enough to think of this himself.

playerreaper
1 Nov 2007, 06:05pm
that would be a crazy turn of events if his Ex did that to his son...but he shouldnt even be put through this....no dad deserves this...this is possibly just a way for her to get money?? (srry if this dont help u Niko)

VirDeBello
2 Nov 2007, 12:10pm
If you are living in your car Niko, how are you keeping in touch? lol

playerreaper
2 Nov 2007, 02:54pm
Vir didnt he say he is living in his ex appartment while the ex is at their parents??

NIKO
2 Nov 2007, 04:11pm
i live in my car, and i drive around and find a uncoded wireless connection and play on my lappy till it dies, and charge it at work. ALSO there is a hurricane warning till the end of tomorrow, wish me luck, and pray that nothing happends to my car. ill keep in touch when ever anything big happends.

playerreaper
3 Nov 2007, 09:19am
forget alla or w/e his name was i will pray for Niko cus he needs it right now....

Grimgoodbye
3 Nov 2007, 09:54am
Sorry to hear about that man. That defiantly sucks.
Best of luck to you.

playerreaper
3 Nov 2007, 11:03am
lol how the hell do u find a arabic translator lol

playerreaper
3 Nov 2007, 01:19pm
hmm didnt even know google had a translator...o well

Silent
3 Nov 2007, 02:08pm
First of all NIKO, like everyone said, there is no way in hell you would go to jail. I know cops and investigators can be big assholes just because they want to say "hey look i'm good at what I do I caught an abusive dad blah blah blah i eat donnuts" but there is absolutley no way any judge would miss the indefinete obvious truth. The lack of NO EVIDENCE, in which most cases you need a lot of to win; clearly states your innocence. 1. Like said before, no violent past, nothing to base any assumption on 2. you're kid is at the age where accidents are more likley to happen 3. YOUR EX IS ON MEDICATIONS !!! LOL!!!!!!! how the hell do you get any blame, what about the time she had him before you!?! I really think this is some major bullshit because of what she put you trhough. You know what I say, fuck that bitch, get full custody then sue her for mental anguish (or whatever they call it) anyway im blabing on, so i will stop. But trust me man you will get through this. Sides you have a laywer, he doesn't even have to try. Good luck to ya man

Red
3 Nov 2007, 03:24pm
I agree, you can counter-sue

The General
4 Nov 2007, 01:18am
not familiar with american law,but can't you request a lie detector test to be run on you and your ex?

p.s. she might be acting like you did it, to draw attention from herself. ask your lawyer to ask her if she is willing to take a lie detector test and see how she responds. also are there any other variables that you haven't mentioned? like do you ever hire a babysitter? think of all the people that watch your kid.

good luck man

Silent
4 Nov 2007, 11:02am
You can and it will help the case giving an extra edge but the only problem is that any laywer can argue against it because lie detectors are only 99.9% accurate, not 100%.

Red
4 Nov 2007, 11:18am
Lie detectors are not admissible in court

Falcon04
4 Nov 2007, 03:50pm
Lie detectors use your heart-rate, respritory rate, and electro-dermal activities (sweaty fingers) to tell whether you are telling the truth or not and can be easily fooled by someone who is not easily stirred by their own Conscience. not to mention polygraphs are very good at proving innocent people guilty because of the overall stress in being questioned making them next to useless in real "lie detecting".

NIKO
5 Nov 2007, 12:07pm
i went to court today, didnt really go in, my lawyer set it to the 18th, but ill end up paying around $65 a month. i also have a court date on the 20th for the restraining order from my ex. She is tryin to keep me away from my son and herself, but i can tell her answers are coming straight from her mother. I think her mom is controlling her and making my ex think her way. She told my lawyer that she didnt want me around. SOOO thats the update for you guys. I told my lawyer everything, even about her bro and his issues

Red
5 Nov 2007, 12:14pm
wow, I wish I could say the words that come to mind when I think of your ex.

NIKO
5 Nov 2007, 01:39pm
just tell me in japaneese, ill know what your talking about haha.

Silent
6 Nov 2007, 05:40pm
shisha biga BITCHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i tried for the japenese language, but i cant type those funky letter :-|)

Shoelace
8 Nov 2007, 06:00pm
was it something like this??

http://www.chriserwin.com/pictures/baby_kicker.jpg

only joking

broncoty
8 Nov 2007, 06:25pm
was it something like this??

http://www.chriserwin.com/pictures/baby_kicker.jpg

only joking

idk whether to laugh or yell at u so im gonna do both

hahahahhahaha

jerkface go to hell this is a serious topic and that statue is very bad

there

Reunion
8 Nov 2007, 07:13pm
that statue is funny because someone actually made it.

NIKO
20 Nov 2007, 10:00am
restraining order against my EX has been lifted. I currently can see my son, and both my EX and I have to go to anger management & parenting classes. My father gets to see my son, but i cant be there. On the 29th i have another court date.

VirDeBello
20 Nov 2007, 07:56pm
restraining order against my EX has been lifted. I currently can see my son, and both my EX and I have to go to anger management & parenting classes. My father gets to see my son, but i cant be there. On the 29th i have another court date.

So in your eyes, do things seem to be getting better? It seems to me they are getting alot better.

NIKO
20 Nov 2007, 08:09pm
they definitely are getting better, but then again i do have 2 more court dates

VirDeBello
21 Nov 2007, 09:20am
Cool just keep us informed and I am sure it will all be good.