PDA

View Full Version : Formula One

BennY--
19 Apr 2009, 06:22am
Anyone else here watch formula 1 or am i just a loner. Post who you think will win the whole thing even though we all know its going to be the 'BRITISH' Louis Hamilton :nuts::laugh:

Fast Bullet
19 Apr 2009, 07:46am
I watch it. I was a ferrari fan but now i see they fail to much so i dont now who to pick for my fav now,but it not gonna pick mclaren for sure ,

Jaffa
19 Apr 2009, 08:41am
I wouldn't be so sure of Hamilton, Mclaren seem to have dropped the ball a bit this season. Button has won two gran prixs so far, gives him a massive advantage now winning is based on races won.

BennY--
19 Apr 2009, 11:29am
Yeh I only said Hamilton because hes british, i dont think he will win it.
Vettel won it today but yeah Button has a great chance.

Lux
20 Apr 2009, 01:52am
I used to watch it a lot back in the days of Hakkinen and Schumacher but not so much now.

Its got boring recently, but this season its really open which is obviously better.

Red
20 Apr 2009, 09:49am
I used to watch it when I lived in Singapore and I very much enjoyed it and followed it.

Unfortunately here in the US it's easier to find soccer games to watch rather than F1.

We have fucking Nascar where a bunch of twats drive in a gigantic circle for a couple hundred laps.

Red
20 Apr 2009, 01:27pm
It's literally a big oval track and they drive cars that look like normal cars for a few hundred laps.

Red
20 Apr 2009, 01:32pm
They've added some kind of smart barrier to the walls now.

Lux
20 Apr 2009, 04:56pm
Exactly Red I can't understand how people find that remotely exciting.