PDA

View Full Version : Wanting the WoW toothpaste!

Blackoutxx
19 Apr 2009, 12:56am
Wanting some toothpaste.... 25 $ MUST have some information like a druid over lvl 30 in a certain game that might happen to be there called world of warcraft . and anything else... this information must have subscription paid till july.

Hazardous
19 Apr 2009, 01:02am
I don't think people can sell accounts, but perhaps you could request a bottle of glue for $25, which HAPPENS to have their account info written on the outside....

DoubleSb
19 Apr 2009, 01:06am
I don't think people can sell accounts, but perhaps you could request a bottle of glue for $25, which HAPPENS to have "Certaint Words" written on the outside....

fixd

Tcp-Kill
19 Apr 2009, 02:48am
Fixed.

Crimson
19 Apr 2009, 12:10pm
I have a peice of Paper which has Login info for TWO Battle Net linked accounts.

The gametime runs out in a May, but one account has 50 ( One bar to 51 ) Warlock.

Main account has WotLK paid for intil May 27th.

Second account has The burning Crusde. It's pretty much a blank account.

I'll sell the Accounts to you for TWO Star Wars Galaxies Gamecards, or Red Alert 3 (Gift it to me over Steam)

Desum
19 Apr 2009, 12:31pm
I have a peice of Paper which has Login info for TWO Battle Net linked accounts.

The gametime runs out in a May, but one account has 50 ( One bar to 51 ) Warlock.

I'll sell the Accounts to you for TWO Star Wars Galaxies Gamecards, or Red Alert 3 (Gift it to me over Steam)

Giving WoW up for Star Wars Galaxies and Red Alert?! Traitor. I r teh gun log on mai main and corpse camp u.

Crimson
19 Apr 2009, 02:45pm
Giving WoW up for Star Wars Galaxies and Red Alert?! Traitor. I r teh gun log on mai main and corpse camp u.

Nah, these are my off Accounts, I still have my Main Paladin.

Karnivor
26 Apr 2009, 08:58am
Nah, these are my off Accounts, I still have my Main Paladin.

where you play?

jigglebelljr
29 Apr 2009, 03:41pm

hey obez that my acount XD don't sell my acount i thought you were't going to use my wow acount and if you sell it i want some of it because i paid for 6 months and its techally mine

Suri
29 Apr 2009, 06:54pm
hey obez that my acount XD don't sell my acount i thought you were't going to use my wow acount and if you sell it i want some of it because i paid for 6 months and its techally mine

He has a point here.

Crimson
30 Apr 2009, 01:47pm
He has a point here.

I've told him how to get the account back. I would do it myself but since I don't have full info I can't.

jigglebelljr
1 May 2009, 04:45am
I've told him how to get the account back. I would do it myself but since I don't have full info I can't.

no i don't care about wow anymore but i don't want you to give my wow acount out because really i don't know if you took off my subscribtion and then you would be giving it to a guy i would have to pay for i just don't want you to give my acount away thankyou Obez for your understanding

Dracula
1 May 2009, 07:41am
no i don't care about wow anymore but i don't want you to give my wow acount out because really i don't know if you took off my subscribtion and then you would be giving it to a guy i would have to pay for i just don't want you to give my acount away thankyou Obez for your understanding

It dosent matter you already payed theres no going back.

Crimson
1 May 2009, 08:05am

After few minutes of trying to understand that... I did take the Sub off. It's been off for few months.