PDA

View Full Version : [Finished] mg_dodgeball_b1

Olli3
18 Apr 2009, 09:46pm
I'm working on a map, in which everyone has 1 hp, and you throw flashbangs at your enemies, and it kills them. Which is the point of dodgeball. After 90 seconds, everyone is teleported to a knife arena, in which there are 2 floors and 3 secrets. What makes this balanced, is that you have to try to kill the people that are the best at knifing.

I will hopefully finish it after tomorrow.

FINISHED

Nugzy
19 Apr 2009, 04:05pm
How do you make everyone start with a certain amount of hp? o.0 also this sounds kinda cool, nice idea post screenshots xD

imkrazie
19 Apr 2009, 04:05pm
Why use not use smoke grenades and people can use the smoke for cover...instead of flashes where you will be blind for the entire dodging part.

Doctordan
19 Apr 2009, 04:16pm
flashes would get annoying use smokes and make it so when we throw one we automatically spawn with another or if you make it so smokes randomly fall from the sky to make it so your not alwaysthrowing but dodging tooand in the middle put a line that kill if you step on so that it like real dodge ball

Olli3
19 Apr 2009, 05:29pm
Flashes will go through the ground. You will not :D

PingPong
31 May 2009, 12:13am
So pretty much you made a dodgeball map with the mg tag infront of it...

Olli3
17 Jun 2009, 08:47pm
well i have a v6 with a better knife arena.. Im not really good with contacting with BDs, but if you want I have the link for b6, which is better.