PDA

View Full Version : L4D ProMod - 100 hunter pounce damage

Marquis Posa
18 Apr 2009, 01:46pm
9gC7jZJwAdA&hd=1
Just a short video showing that its possible to get over the 25 pounce damage limited with some cvars and SourceMod.

Cvars:
sm_cvar z_hunter_max_pounce_bonus_damage 99
sm_cvar z_pounce_damage_range_min 400
sm_cvar z_pounce_damage_range_max 2300

:laugh:

XeNo
19 Apr 2009, 05:00am
I'd be more interested if it showed you actually playing and doing worthwhile over 25 damage pounces from spots you can actually access. Instead of showing that if you pounce while completely outside the map and land that you can kill a person from a 100 mile high jump. (Which if it takes that high to actually do 100 damage, l4d staff failed gravity.)

Marquis Posa
19 Apr 2009, 05:29am
I'd be more interested if it showed you actually playing and doing worthwhile over 25 damage pounces from spots you can actually access. Instead of showing that if you pounce while completely outside the map and land that you can kill a person from a 100 mile high jump. (Which if it takes that high to actually do 100 damage, l4d staff failed gravity.)
you can access the spot with vertical wall climbing:
QSSwTRRVeag
also my video was just about showing that its possible to uncap the 25 pounce damage cap from valve.
i also got a 77 pounce on dead air in a real game, but as i said this video just demonstrates the possibility of a 100 pounce damage.

jigglebelljr
21 Apr 2009, 03:39pm
that was sick i want to do that i am going to try it

Waffle
21 Apr 2009, 04:10pm
Nice