PDA

View Full Version : Obama makes sadface when Iran PWNS woman reporter

LegalSmash
18 Apr 2009, 11:19am
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090418/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran_us_journalist

Goes to show... I thought the press would cry until we unleashed the war dogs to get her back.

Dracula
18 Apr 2009, 11:23am
Man all we have to fucking do is send Iran's president a fucking letter saying "If you dont fucking back off we will let Isreal have there way with you".

Dracula
18 Apr 2009, 11:32am
The world doesn't quite work like that.

Also I doubt Iran is scared of Israel.

Maybe America but not Israel.

I think iran is afraid of just about anyone who has the balls to currently do something which sadly the U.S.A isnt in the mood to do, Isreal is really the closest threat they have and it wouldnt take much for a few of there jets to go and unleash destruction uppon Iran.

Dracula
18 Apr 2009, 12:07pm
Which would mean Iranian jets would do likewise?

They both have nuclear arsenals, so the chance of either starting a conflict with the other is nil.

I highly dought Irans Airforce is in anyway besides numbers[mabey] better then Isreals.

Omar
18 Apr 2009, 12:11pm
spyfail.

PotshotPolka
18 Apr 2009, 06:06pm
This is irrelevant.

*re-rails thread*

The Iranian army is a sack of shit, and Israeli tech is several generations ahead of Iran, and for that matter all of their adjacent neighbors, who have been well informed after their last 5 ass-beatings that the only thing the comes from attacking a US backed Israel is a permanent loss of real estate.

If you wish the argue about the size of their conventional forces (including active reserves), Israel has approx. 500,000 Iran has 900,000.

Israel also has anti-ICBM defenses, satellites, and advanced armor and air power.

Havok in all serious do you believe Iran is even capable of taking on Israel in a conventional battle, let alone handle the retaliation if the escalated a war into nuclear combat?

In case you've noticed, the Israelis HAVE dropped bombs on Iran's plants before.

trakaill
18 Apr 2009, 09:09pm
wait for the next Bush to come in and they'll kick Iranian booty...hopefully she'll still be alive!

PotshotPolka
18 Apr 2009, 09:14pm
No, but I'm just saying that if Israel - without US backing or support - attacked Iran, then all hell would break loose and most of the countries in the Middle East wouldn't be able to recognise their countries; Israel included.

For this reason and it's likelihood (or rather unlikelihood), I doubt Iran is scared of Israel. America, but not Israel.

I think it'd play out more like this:

*Israel bombs nuclear reactor.
*Iran throws a hissy fit trying to gain support.
*Rest of neighboring countries flip through a textbook and go: "DO NOT WANT".

Or maybe the Iranians will decide to pump out their chests, and escalate, who knows.

LegalSmash
18 Apr 2009, 09:50pm
No, but I'm just saying that if Israel - without US backing or support - attacked Iran, then all hell would break loose and most of the countries in the Middle East wouldn't be able to recognise their countries; Israel included.

For this reason and it's likelihood (or rather unlikelihood), I doubt Iran is scared of Israel. America, but not Israel.

I'm okay with this. I want them to off themselves, then we just have to convert the other brown people who turned to islam, and we can get the world wagon rolling back to progress.

AppleShark
19 Apr 2009, 03:09am
when will people learn you butter the bread AFTER it comes out of the toaster

Harpr33t
19 Apr 2009, 07:47am
Iran might just win using human wave tactics since they have the largest military personnel.

Dracula
19 Apr 2009, 07:49am
Iran might just win using human wave tactics since they have the largest military personnel.

Lol then 1 bomb blow the whole damn wave up dosent work very well now n days.

Omar
19 Apr 2009, 11:34am

percentage or numbers.

Dannen
19 Apr 2009, 11:58am
Spy? Sappen' mah sentry?

PotshotPolka
19 Apr 2009, 12:30pm
percentage or numbers.

neither actually.