PDA

View Full Version : Mapping Ideas

Nugzy
18 Apr 2009, 08:36am
-Mapping Ideas-
Please could lots of people contribute to this topic.
Basically like me and some other mappers seem to run out of ideas or never can think of any, So can people post here what maps they would like making. You can suggest any Dr..Zm..Ze..Mg..Aim..Fy etc.

~Cheers
Nugzy
EG.
Minigame map where first guy who reaches a teleport in a room gets to choose 5 modes to play.. When he chooses they all teleport there.. etc (using example from that map velocity i think)

Neji
18 Apr 2009, 08:44am
~Cheers
Nugzy
EG.
Minigame map where first guy who reaches a teleport in a room gets to choose 5 modes to play.. When he chooses they all teleport there.. etc (using example from that map velocity i think)

It's called tron.

BTW. You shoud make a map for Minigames or for napalm.

Nugzy
18 Apr 2009, 10:28am
It's called tron.

BTW. You shoud make a map for Minigames or for napalm.

I know i just need ideas, alot of mine are already made xD (ideas)
and no theres another one from tron, you run into lazzzaaaar

UltimateCookieShark
18 Apr 2009, 11:02am
I think is better dr in the server the map are the same everetime

SpEeD
18 Apr 2009, 12:52pm
minigames....

MG_INDIANAJONES_NUG

You start in the jungle where you jump over snakes and shit, then there could be arrows and darts flying in from the forests too, so dodge those, then you have to swing on some vines over pits, you see the cave entrance, run in and jump over some pits or something.... then (idk this part so add some stuff), then you see an artifact thing and when you get to it, another doorway out of the cave breaks open, then the whole place starts falling apart (rocks falling from the roof, and walls crushing in and out) then you have to run from a giant boulder (cue indiana jones song) then the survivors get to pick awp fight, knife fight, or tele to buyzone to fight with whatever....

fail idea but whatever

oh ya, and right before the ending room, there should be 2 giant metal balls falling down and the sound IVE GOT BALLS OF STEEL plays.... thats why people will nominate and vote for this map. really.

Nugzy
18 Apr 2009, 01:04pm
minigames....

MG_INDIANAJONES_NUG

You start in the jungle where you jump over snakes and shit, then there could be arrows and darts flying in from the forests too, so dodge those, then you have to swing on some vines over pits, you see the cave entrance, run in and jump over some pits or something.... then (idk this part so add some stuff), then you see an artifact thing and when you get to it, another doorway out of the cave breaks open, then the whole place starts falling apart (rocks falling from the roof, and walls crushing in and out) then you have to run from a giant boulder (cue indiana jones song) then the survivors get to pick awp fight, knife fight, or tele to buyzone to fight with whatever....

fail idea but whatever

oh ya, and right before the ending room, there should be 2 giant metal balls falling down and the sound IVE GOT BALLS OF STEEL plays.... thats why people will nominate and vote for this map. really.

Woah... Nice post pal, this topic needs more like them.. That would take a long time to do xD... Anyone is free to take ideas... i like the nug part at end >_>

(von dutch) delta force 8
18 Apr 2009, 07:44pm
spike come from the side walls when u enter a ray of light coming in from the sealing, then you have to jump over some sort of pit of DOOOOOM!! then you go to the floor that shoots darts at you when u step on trigger stones u reach artifact ---->

It's the (idk this part so add some stuff) :D

SpEeD
18 Apr 2009, 08:02pm
spike come from the side walls when u enter a ray of light coming in from the sealing, then you have to jump over some sort of pit of DOOOOOM!! then you go to the floor that shoots darts at you when u step on trigger stones u reach artifact ---->

It's the (idk this part so add some stuff) :D

now we just need a good mapper to implement our amazing idea.