PDA

View Full Version : Give orders with mic? *For prison break*

Heavenly Player
17 Apr 2009, 09:12pm
With my budget, i cannot afford a microphone, and im tired of people saying i cannot gives ordersbacuse i have no mic. Can we please add this as an officail rule?

Italian Jew
17 Apr 2009, 09:16pm
It is an "official" rule that you can give orders without a mic. Whoever is telling you otherwise, tell them to piss off.

N4t3r
17 Apr 2009, 09:57pm
It is an "official" rule that you can give orders without a mic. Whoever is telling you otherwise, tell them to piss off.

lol

Dante
17 Apr 2009, 10:07pm
Just don't listen to them and if your typing your rules before anyone says anything your rules come first so anyone disobeying is rebelling. Or that is how i see it.

SneakySnake
17 Apr 2009, 10:23pm
I've been typing rules for the past day or so because my bro uses my mic to record. I haven't had any problems yet.

Italian Jew
17 Apr 2009, 10:32pm
I've been typing rules for the past day or so because my bro uses my mic to record. I haven't had any problems yet.

You are an admin, that's why.

Spjerre
17 Apr 2009, 11:58pm
You are an admin, that's why.

Ahh the niceness of being admin..

Maxwelldon
18 Apr 2009, 06:14am
I prefer to have a mic in order to enhance gaming experience with games that have voice chat.

Tho yea, it is an actual rule that you dont need to have a mic to give orders.
- if someone is pissing off about not "hearing" the orders, tell them to pay more attention to chat, if you gave the orders via chat in the first place.

Huwajux
18 Apr 2009, 08:16am
It's not so much an unofficial rule that people tend to enforce, it's that the majority of terrorists are going to obey the orders of someone speaking on a mic than that of someone typing. It's just bad luck if you don't have a microphone, I'm afraid.

Heavenly Player
18 Apr 2009, 09:38am
Alright, im just afraid someone will falsy accuse me and ill get banned or something like that =/

Italian Jew
18 Apr 2009, 11:41am
Alright, im just afraid someone will falsy accuse me and ill get banned or something like that =/

You'll be fine

(von dutch) delta force 8
18 Apr 2009, 06:27pm
If you give orders and someone else keeps creaming other orders over the mic, T's will follow those (unless u said something like freeday ofcourse) best is to just stick with those long as you don't have a mic.

And , yeah the sudden rule making that T's do sometimes really pisses me of. like the ridiculous of Ïf a CT stands on top of a T you are allowed to knife him without consequences....!<---- siriously WTf??

trakaill
19 Apr 2009, 12:24pm
Well the thing is you stil need to warn...and I slay people that kill poeple out of no where and their excuse is I dont have a mic! thats different but Im just letting you know..If I get killed because you didnt have a mic to tell me not to do something..Ill slay you!

Dracula
19 Apr 2009, 12:29pm
Well the thing is you stil need to warn...and I slay people that kill poeple out of no where and their excuse is I dont have a mic! thats different but Im just letting you know..If I get killed because you didnt have a mic to tell me not to do something..Ill slay you!

Thats stupid.....

Ultima069
20 Apr 2009, 03:51pm
Just as a side note
Using binds may decrease the chance of you geting killed while typing

Huwajux
21 Apr 2009, 09:44am
Just as a side note
Using binds may decrease the chance of you geting killed while typing
Agreed. Just a note to Cts too: I don't mind if a Ct spams a bind of preset commands at the beginning of the round in chat 3 or 4 times, as long as 5 other Cts don't do it aswell. However, other admins may have different views on this so be sure to check with them if it's alright. I find it useful because people cannot use the excuse "I didn't read it!" to such an extent as they currently do.

(von dutch) delta force 8
21 Apr 2009, 10:07am
yeah, no keyboard means bind your whole damn numpad full with rules and warnings!

PingPong
21 Apr 2009, 01:52pm
yeah, no keyboard means bind your whole damn numpad full with rules and warnings!

That is an incredible way which i have used before, and also whoever says you need a mic to talk send em to this thread or simply tell them to shut the fuck up and if they dont listen to your rules you have the right to kill them, simple as that. :boxing:

Waffle
21 Apr 2009, 02:25pm
TYPE AWAY man you have right to give orders thru chat!

Kay
21 Apr 2009, 11:10pm
It's in the rules. It doesn't matter whether or not you use a mike or not. If you type before the other CT's speak, if the T's disobey, it's rebelling

trakaill
27 Apr 2009, 12:35pm
It's in the rules. It doesn't matter whether or not you use a mike or not. If you type before the other CT's speak, if the T's disobey, it's rebelling

Disobeying and rebelling are two very different thing...people thinking like that are the ones the ruined our PB servers!

Bubbles
27 Apr 2009, 03:28pm
"I didn't read it!"

*bang* dead T.

tell them its not ur problem if they cant read, also, mic or not your still a ct and you give rules people need to follow them, if i say no outside or something and people say theyre not reading my orders then it sucks to be them when i shoot them.

PingPong
27 Apr 2009, 06:59pm
Disobeying and rebelling are two very different thing...people thinking like that are the ones the ruined our PB servers!
Rebeling is when a terrorist does something like finds a gun and starts shooting the ct's or knifes one, disobeying is when you dont listen to the rules made by ct's, nothing. Follow the rules wheter there typed or spoken.
What about people who have no sound hmm? What then? ;)

Huwajux
28 Apr 2009, 11:23am
Rebeling is when a terrorist does something like finds a gun and starts shooting the ct's or knifes one, disobeying is when you dont listen to the rules made by ct's, nothing. Follow the rules wheter there typed or spoken.
What about people who have no sound hmm? What then? ;)
Sux4them

mr_cap
28 Apr 2009, 12:49pm
yeah if u dont have a mic and they give you garbage for you, take a dump on them