PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 2

opium101
17 Apr 2009, 03:16pm
Ok guys here comes a sortaa shitty review on Diablo 2

U can Either Play SingelPlayer or MultiPlayer on this game.

SingelPlayer: u play alone and start as either a Barbarian,Sorceress,Necromancer,Paladin,Amazon and (if u have the expansion pack) Assassin and Druid.

U go thru Diffrent Acts and each act has it own enviorment (spelling) and diffrent NPCS so on each act u get to see new NPCS there is a total of 4 Acts (5 if u have Exp Pack)

Last Boss is OFC Diablo(Baal if u have Exp pack).

each char has it own Special Abilities and Spells.

I Play this game from tiem to time when i have time for it my own opinion is when u have beaten the game its not as funny as it was first time :/ so plz post ur comments

Ur 1 And only psychoClown

MagnusGman
17 Apr 2009, 04:24pm
Damn, I still have this game.....uh somewhere. Been a LONG time since I've played it.

Played Necromancer, playing alone with a squad of zombies is alot more fun then it sounds.

opium101
18 Apr 2009, 01:21am
haha not really i hate singelplayer but multiplayer is fun for sometime then it gets boring

SilentGuns
18 Apr 2009, 01:44am
Ok guys here comes a sortaa shitty review on Diablo 2

U can Either Play SingelPlayer or MultiPlayer on this game.

SingelPlayer: u play alone and start as either a Barbarian,Sorceress,Necromancer,Paladin,Amazon and (if u have the expansion pack) Assassin and Druid.

U go thru Diffrent Acts and each act has it own enviorment (spelling) and diffrent NPCS so on each act u get to see new NPCS there is a total of 4 Acts (5 if u have Exp Pack)

Last Boss is OFC Diablo(Baal if u have Exp pack).

each char has it own Special Abilities and Spells.

I Play this game from tiem to time when i have time for it my own opinion is when u have beaten the game its not as funny as it was first time :/ so plz post ur comments

Ur 1 And only psychoClown

Very bad grammar , not that good of a review . 3/10 for reviewing a 9 year old game , but at least trying.

opium101
18 Apr 2009, 03:28am
dude if ur gonna comment bad why do u even comment?????

Eldest
18 Apr 2009, 04:52am

It's just his opinion. But I agree you should try to use capital letters and spell the words out, instead of using "u" or "ur" etc. Not a very good review imho, anyway, I bought this when it came out and I used to have a 87 Sorceress and a 76 Paladin, used to play it a lot and I loved every bit of the game, can't wait till they release Diablo III.
The came itself I would say is a god damn EPIC WIN/10, great triumph for Blizzard.

SilentGuns
18 Apr 2009, 05:32am

Its called criticism. Here it happens every day.

LegalSmash
18 Apr 2009, 05:41am
look a rock.... seriously, this is a bad review on an old as balls game.

Try harder.

Act like you have some sense man, you put up a review its going to get critiqued, especially by those of us that actually write decent reviews or review things that are not older than Jesus' cousin.

Jaffa
18 Apr 2009, 05:59am
I still remember how awesome it was when they patched diablo 2 so your skeletons/summons wouldn't end up blocking your path half the time so you would have to unsummon them

SilentGuns
18 Apr 2009, 09:14am
SilentGuns;187726']Very bad grammar , not that good of a review . 3/10 for reviewing a 9 year old game , but at least trying.

And im not even being mean. Just wait until people like SpEeD or Havok tell you what they think.

Eldest
22 Apr 2009, 10:10am
SilentGuns;187843']And im not even being mean. Just wait until people like SpEeD or Havok tell you what they think.

Quoting yourself, well done

SilentGuns
22 Apr 2009, 10:38am
Quoting yourself, well done

There's nothing wrong with quoting yourself.

Simon [I R JAWZ]
22 Apr 2009, 12:40pm
Someone palmface this xD

SilentGuns
22 Apr 2009, 01:05pm
;190439']Someone palmface this xD

No , you do not understand how facepalming works.

opium101
22 Apr 2009, 01:12pm
ok any admin plz remove this thread or atleast lock it plz!

SilentGuns
22 Apr 2009, 01:19pm
ok any admin plz remove this thread or atleast lock it plz!

If you cant stand criticism then don't make threads at all.

LegalSmash
22 Apr 2009, 02:44pm
Seriously, stop failing so hard. North Korea doesnt even come close to your level of fail.

ReGIONALS
22 Apr 2009, 04:25pm
dude i played as a barb and killed the bosses in one hit with a whirwind thing
im gonna get 2 soon and get the expansion

opium101
22 Apr 2009, 11:42pm
well guys do u know why i want an admin to lock this thread its because i want u guys to get a life and go out and get some friends u cant sit in the mentalinstitution all day u know!

Italian Jew
22 Apr 2009, 11:47pm
well guys do u know why i want an admin to lock this thread its because i want u guys to get a life and go out and get some friends u cant sit in the mentalinstitution all day u know!

Watch them

opium101
22 Apr 2009, 11:51pm
dude plz lock the thread before i start screaming bad stuff because i dont wanna b banned so plz just lock/remove it

Bubbles
22 Apr 2009, 11:52pm

thats not retarded at all, your opinion is your opinion, yay for you you dont like a game, but you wrote a poor review, and people didnt agree with your opinion, therefore... they dont have lives???

Bethy
22 Apr 2009, 11:55pm
Opium 101 asked me to lock this for him, so I will.