PDA

View Full Version : Bored??

Suri
17 Apr 2009, 01:19pm
We people already bored with this? This weeks turn out would make me think so.

Please vote in the poll and let me know if you would like for me to keep doing this or not. If people are bored I rather not do it any more.

Crimson
17 Apr 2009, 01:55pm
This section is hidden at the bottom of the forums. You should do some Steam Events or something to let people know of this.

bobsaget
17 Apr 2009, 02:36pm
Yea make an Event, so people know about it.

And this week's picture is wierd i couldnt do anything with it

Italian Jew
17 Apr 2009, 02:38pm
I'd say hold off because it is getting near finals for a lot of people, myself included. I have a lot of shit to do and I am sure others do too.

DoubleSb
17 Apr 2009, 03:16pm
I'd say hold off because it is getting near finals for a lot of people, myself included. I have a lot of shit to do and I am sure others do too.

Agreed.

Svendy
17 Apr 2009, 04:14pm
i'd like it to continue, event though i myself got a tight schedule

clickflick22
17 Apr 2009, 05:13pm
I saw a topic in the Off-Topic section about a Sig of the Week, I think users would be a little more motivated to do that instead.

trakaill
17 Apr 2009, 05:59pm

words

Suri
17 Apr 2009, 07:12pm
I saw a topic in the Off-Topic section about a Sig of the Week, I think users would be a little more motivated to do that instead.

I might change it up here and there. One week I may have a caption contest but it would still fall under PSF.

I will hold off for a week and then do it next week.

DoubleSb
17 Apr 2009, 07:19pm
I might change it up here and there. One week I may have a caption contest but it would still fall under PSF.

I will hold off for a week and then do it next week.

Caution Contest ftw.

Neji
17 Apr 2009, 07:25pm
Yea make an Event, so people know about it.

And this week's picture is wierd i couldnt do anything with it

^^ This^^ and I'm gonna say no because I think It's really boring.

SpEeD
17 Apr 2009, 07:52pm
i got bored of it...

LVG
19 Apr 2009, 06:45pm
Suri you should have Motivator of the week aswell so sort of PSF one week and Motivator week

Motivator things as in.

http://gyrowiki.com/Main%20Photo%20Library/Motovational%20Posters/motivator%20gyro%20crash.jpg

Theres a site i know which lets you create them post tommorow its bookmarked on pc

Anyway i was thinking all you have to do is come up with the best Captions etc for a specific picture.

SpEeD
19 Apr 2009, 06:54pm
Suri you should have Motivator of the week aswell so sort of PSF one week and Motivator week

Motivator things as in.

Theres a site i know which lets you create them post tommorow its bookmarked on pc

Anyway i was thinking all you have to do is come up with the best Captions etc for a specific picture.

or we could learn2make constructive criticism...

Bethy
20 Apr 2009, 06:43am

Motivator things as in.

http://gyrowiki.com/Main%20Photo%20Library/Motovational%20Posters/motivator%20gyro%20crash.jpg

I like this idea. Especially the captions one, because it doesn't really require that much skill as in photoshop does.
And I'm sure we would all get a laugh out of them.

PotshotPolka
20 Apr 2009, 11:39am
Do LVG and Beth just follow around each other on forums? Do we have a new replacement for Litkey and Jen?

LVG
21 Apr 2009, 01:11am
Do LVG and Beth just follow around each other on forums? Do we have a new replacement for Litkey and Jen?

Suppose we'll leave now then, since were litkey and jen

trakaill
21 Apr 2009, 11:13am
LVG loves Beth ^_^ ?!? it works i guess put the comments at the bottom pf threads back :)

GrayFox
21 Apr 2009, 02:18pm
If I had some way to do photoshop I would participate, but without it I don't really have an interest

SpEeD
21 Apr 2009, 07:16pm

yes.

PotshotPolka
22 Apr 2009, 01:06pm

Aww, now I feel like a douche.

Suri
23 Apr 2009, 08:29am
^^ This^^ and I'm gonna say no because I think It's really boring.

I think you just can't do one so it's boring to you. But thats ok we all can't be cool.

I love the people that voted no have never even been apart of PSF. WOW!

LVG Let me know the link you were talking about.

Simon [I R JAWZ]
23 Apr 2009, 08:32am
it sounds like a good idea...

DoubleSb
23 Apr 2009, 12:38pm
If I had some way to do photoshop I would participate, but without it I don't really have an interest

Torrent it :D

sir willis
6 May 2009, 02:08pm
so are we doing it? i voted yes because it sounds fun and i havent gotten to be a part of it yet!

CandleJack
6 May 2009, 04:02pm
so are we doing it? i voted yes because it sounds fun and i havent gotten to be a part of it yet!

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh273/minacat_album/signbot.gif

tank40175
7 May 2009, 05:33am
Good bump. Thought it was going to start back up.

Drox
7 May 2009, 06:31am
Why not do sig or avatar contest aswell as making random stuff maybe even banners, or if you really want to make it interesting maybe if SG ever needs some graphics done like a new banner or something make it into a contest. Thats what I would like to see :P

sir willis
7 May 2009, 04:15pm
Why not do sig or avatar contest aswell as making random stuff maybe even banners, or if you really want to make it interesting maybe if SG ever needs some graphics done like a new banner or something make it into a contest. Thats what I would like to see :P

that would be kinda cool

P.S. i dont think i really bumped anything, because this was at the top of the list anyway

Fast Bullet
7 May 2009, 10:44pm

This