PDA

View Full Version : COH fucking fails

LegalSmash
16 Apr 2009, 08:46pm
Fuck Relic, the broken ass game code results in a 2 hour game turning into a goddamn relic crash report. Fuck relic, fuck canada, I am boycotting this game until a HUGE patch is made to unfuck this abortion of a game.

Who is with me?

Cooki3Monsta
16 Apr 2009, 11:48pm
I crash randomly too right in the middle of a battle!

James
17 Apr 2009, 05:01am
..wait I thought you loved playing company of heroes? :S

Dracula
17 Apr 2009, 12:55pm
Lol Relic aint got shit on me cant error me baby :D

Suri
17 Apr 2009, 01:22pm
I have always had this Stance!!!!!! COH SUCKS!

Omar
17 Apr 2009, 01:29pm
Holy fucking shit, Tales of Valor SUCKS FREAKIN NUTSACKSHITBALLS... I can't believe i paid 40 fucking dollars on that crappy piece of homosexual shit.

Fucking shit I'm so pissed.

Dracula
17 Apr 2009, 01:30pm
Holy fucking shit, Tales of Valor SUCKS FREAKIN NUTSACKSHITBALLS... I can't believe i paid 40 fucking dollars on that crappy piece of homosexual shit.

But im soooo happy.

Leon
17 Apr 2009, 01:49pm

should had waited until the price was lower :]

Crimson
17 Apr 2009, 01:57pm
fuck canada

Too far... Too far... :boxing:

Tcp-Kill
17 Apr 2009, 02:53pm
LOL OMAR.

StrykerSwat
17 Apr 2009, 03:06pm
ROFLCOPTER
it hasnt crashed on me yet :D(during online)

Astrum
17 Apr 2009, 03:10pm
I love the game. The problem is it fucking crashes all the fucking time. I've had NAT errors connecting to people when I never had that problem pre-ToV. I've had sync errors*, general game crashes, and all of that other bullshit. I've only won a single game since I got ToV, lost one, and the rest have all been crashes of some sort.

Last night we had a fucking good game going. We were finally starting to destroy the bases of our enemies after like two hours of grueling battles. I went British artillery though. Legal's game crashed, he dropped. we thought we could finish it but oh fucking no, if one person drops every person in the fucking game drops. So I'm stuck with a 25 pounder, three Priests**, and some defensive emplacements. The computer that takes over for people who leave is pants-on-head retarded though. So I get a fucking loss on my record because Relic can't code a functioning game.

Ugh.

* Didn't the patch notes say they fixed this crap?
** And thanks to Relic nerfing the artillery I couldn't hit more than 20 feet from our front lines.

Dracula
17 Apr 2009, 03:52pm
I've only won a single game since I got ToV

We were finally starting to destroy the bases of our enemies after like two hours of grueling battles. I went British artillery though. So I'm stuck with a 25 pounder, three Priests**, and some defensive emplacements.So I get a fucking loss on my record because Relic can't code a functioning game.

3 comments

LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Did you camping tents blow away thanks to a drop?:laugh::laugh:
LOL record my ass, dosent matter if you comp stomp LOL:laugh::laugh::laugh:

andre1028
17 Apr 2009, 04:18pm
RESIST

PotshotPolka
17 Apr 2009, 04:53pm
3 comments

You couldn't beat fucking Hellen Keller at 1v1.

Some of us enjoy relaxing while playing games, rather than going balls out Rambo to beat people head to head.

Dracula
17 Apr 2009, 05:06pm
You couldn't beat fucking Hellen Keller at 1v1.

Some of us enjoy relaxing while playing games, rather than going balls out Rambo to beat people head to head.

Lol comming from someone who will never acept a 1V1 invite from me pretty sad, and it takes nothing close to what you guys say to win in 1V1 unless it an even matchup or theres a prize. You can speak when youve at LEAST played me in 1V1 you got the balls then bring em :D :boxing:

Astrum
17 Apr 2009, 06:15pm
3 comments

3 Responses:

1) You get your ass rolled in PvP every time, yet you always want to do it. It's not our fault we don't enjoy PvPing against people in the community. I've done it before and people ragequit by pulling their modem or some shit. At least when I do a pub game and a person ragequits I'll likely never see them again. When I'm playing against community members I see them every day. I don't want to start hating people in the community because they ragequit like fucktards.

2) Potshot and I were on defense so Slavic and Legal could go on the offensive. With the new AI improvements you have to have defense or you're going to get fucking rolled. If you want artillery support and static defenses, that takes out two players from the offensive.

Offense is the best defense if and only if you have well defined geographical chokepoints. The map we were playing provided us with no such luxury, thus we required static defenses and artillery support. Without these our offense would be torn to shreads by their static defenses (Expert AI deals more and takes more damage than regular players) while their attack rolls directly into our base unhindered. We'd also lose mass amounts of territory making it impossible for us to to even defend ourselves.

So when everyone gets dropped thanks to Relic's inability to fail gracefully I'm stuck with three retarded computers and static defenses eating up my entire population cap. Could I delete all of my static defenses and start building an offense? Sure. Of course as soon as I did the enemy would capture every bit of land that was being defended, lowering my population cap to the amount required to build two tanks and no defenses. They'd then roll straight to my door step and wipe me out.

You're the worst strategist I've ever seen.

3) A loss is a loss. Before ToV came out there were two kinds of games, ranked and skirmish. If you did a PvP skirmish it counted towards your score. I wasn't a fan of doing ranked matches so that left skirmish. Now they've separated it out a bit but given the fact that the imrpved AI is actually a fucking challenge again I don't enjoy getting a loss because Relic can't fix their fucking netcode to fail gracefully when a client drops/crashes.

Whether you think comp stomps are "real" matches or not is irrelevant.

Dracula
17 Apr 2009, 06:37pm
3 Responses:

1) You get your ass rolled in PvP every time, yet you always want to do it. It's not our fault we don't enjoy PvPing against people in the community. I've done it before and people ragequit by pulling their modem or some shit. At least when I do a pub game and a person ragequits I'll likely never see them again. When I'm playing against community members I see them every day. I don't want to start hating people in the community because they ragequit like fucktards.

2) Potshot and I were on defense so Slavic and Legal could go on the offensive. With the new AI improvements you have to have defense or you're going to get fucking rolled. If you want artillery support and static defenses, that takes out two players from the offensive.

Offense is the best defense if and only if you have well defined geographical chokepoints. The map we were playing provided us with no such luxury, thus we required static defenses and artillery support. Without these our offense would be torn to shreads by their static defenses (Expert AI deals more and takes more damage than regular players) while their attack rolls directly into our base unhindered. We'd also lose mass amounts of territory making it impossible for us to to even defend ourselves.

So when everyone gets dropped thanks to Relic's inability to fail gracefully I'm stuck with three retarded computers and static defenses eating up my entire population cap. Could I delete all of my static defenses and start building an offense? Sure. Of course as soon as I did the enemy would capture every bit of land that was being defended, lowering my population cap to the amount required to build two tanks and no defenses. They'd then roll straight to my door step and wipe me out.

You're the worst strategist I've ever seen.

3) A loss is a loss. Before ToV came out there were two kinds of games, ranked and skirmish. If you did a PvP skirmish it counted towards your score. I wasn't a fan of doing ranked matches so that left skirmish. Now they've separated it out a bit but given the fact that the imrpved AI is actually a fucking challenge again I don't enjoy getting a loss because Relic can't fix their fucking netcode to fail gracefully when a client drops/crashes.

Whether you think comp stomps are "real" matches or not is irrelevant.

1.1. I accept the challenge..Seems like you are better than me so why dont you prove it and play vs me?

2.If you NEED to defend on any map because you cant push then go read how to PLAY since you obviously cant figure it out on your own.

3. If you think playing like that will help you or playing bots then bring your shit and try.:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

Astrum
17 Apr 2009, 07:29pm
2.If you NEED to defend on any map because you cant push then go read how to PLAY since you obviously cant figure it out on your own.

You're right, defenses are worthless. Why even put them in the game?

That was seriously one of the most moronic comments I've ever seen.

Dracula
17 Apr 2009, 07:31pm
Defenses are to be used to hold where you arnt attacking not win the game with.

PotshotPolka
17 Apr 2009, 07:34pm

I guess this explains how I backdoored your ass across your allies' bridge, twice.

Dracula
17 Apr 2009, 07:35pm
your allies' bridge
Sorry sir but I cant play for others =[

PotshotPolka
17 Apr 2009, 07:39pm
Sorry sir but I cant play for others =[

Sure you can, you make a:

http://www.depressedfan.com/images/D-Fence.jpg

Dracula
17 Apr 2009, 07:40pm
Sure you can, you make a:

http://www.depressedfan.com/images/D-Fence.jpg

Last time I checked Axis can only build anything better then an MG with special doctrines both of wich i despise.

Astrum
17 Apr 2009, 07:42pm

So, did you read my post in its entirety or just read what you wanted to read?

Dracula
17 Apr 2009, 07:44pm
Common guys since my tactis are so flawed why not show it to me and just stomp me with your mighty defenses.

PotshotPolka
17 Apr 2009, 07:54pm
Common guys since my tactis are so flawed why not show it to me and just stomp me with your mighty defenses.

How about no, in fact I really have zero interest in playing any RTS with you anymore at all.

Dracula
17 Apr 2009, 07:58pm
How about no, in fact I really have zero interest in playing any RTS with you anymore at all.

http://i362.photobucket.com/albums/oo70/Mclovinz666/fail.jpg

Lux
17 Apr 2009, 08:55pm
Lol. I'm getting ToV and I just hope I don't get all these crash errors....I admit since the update I've been getting more NAT errors, although against community members account switching solves the problem.

On this argument between PvB's and PvP'ers I consider myself....in the middle, atleast I don't like 1v1 because its not relaxed at all (no one to talk to), no space for error for an hour...etc.

The main reason I see for people liking comp stomps is because its easier. I can have a fun time playing 4v4 and 3v3 PvP's if its with people I like, and you get all the fun of playing against humans aswell. With bots you get predictable and stupid AI, and in return you aren't challenged, so you do things like mass arty etc. Don't get me wrong arty can be good, but at no point is camping good. The only reason to camp is either, 1. You are building up for an attack, and covering up points so you can attack etc. 2. You are playing Victory Points...which is the better game mode, for the simple fact that no team can afford to be boring shits and camp with 17 pounders and whatever else, for the simple fact that they have to get out onto the battlefield and keep the points.

So.....I'm not going to try and make anyone play PvP anymore because I've given up, but if you fancy having some challenging CoH fun, not the WoW fun (where the game sucks, but you have time to talk as you're not really doing anything else) then do it, after a few games of being pwned you get the hang of it.

Maybe I'm just speaking for myself, but wheres the fun in winning or losing when its obvious? I don't find fun in playing bots, because your always going to win. I also don't enjoy playing against 4 level 15 people because I'm going to get raped. So I have a good medium in my eyes, I win some and lose some, which in the end is much more fun.

PotshotPolka
17 Apr 2009, 10:20pm
The bots have become ridiculously difficult now, and they nerfed the effectiveness of emplaced defenses. The bots now also have the intuition to go around hard points instead of plowing directly into them.

Spjerre
18 Apr 2009, 12:21am
The new COH got low points anyway.. Don't get hopes up if its low.

Altho I think the CoD 5 campaign was better then CoD 4 campaign. But CoD 4 online is way better...

Farmer Mick
18 Apr 2009, 01:29am

Altho I think the CoD 5 campaign was better then CoD 4 campaign. But CoD 4 online is way better...

excuse me but WHAT THE FUCK DOES COD HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING???

LegalSmash
18 Apr 2009, 06:02am
For once Mick has a point.

:shocked:

Agreed.

The bots ARE a lot harder, drac, seriously.

The new "Expansion" or whatever they want to call this crap, is exactly that, crap.

I'm really disappointed.

Dracula
18 Apr 2009, 06:10am
Agreed.

The bots ARE a lot harder, drac, seriously.

The new "Expansion" or whatever they want to call this crap, is exactly that, crap.

I'm really disappointed.

No its great gives me better units.

BennY--
18 Apr 2009, 06:32am

ROFL Spjerre where did that come from :nuts:

LegalSmash
18 Apr 2009, 07:01am
are you high? Its the same crap that was there before with different skins.

Lux
18 Apr 2009, 07:04am
The bots have become ridiculously difficult now, and they nerfed the effectiveness of emplaced defenses. The bots now also have the intuition to go around hard points instead of plowing directly into them.

I agree comp stomps have become better now, especially on the non Hochwald/Schelt maps.

are you high? Its the same crap that was there before with different skins.

You get some fun minigames and the new units aren't just reskinned, they add new tactics to the game entirely.

Omar
18 Apr 2009, 07:30am
And they STILL hasn't fixed the fucking nat errors.

Dracula
18 Apr 2009, 08:06am
And they STILL hasn't fixed the fucking nat errors.

PLUG IT IN PLUG IT IN.:yawn:

LegalSmash
18 Apr 2009, 08:18am
I agree comp stomps have become better now, especially on the non Hochwald/Schelt maps.

You get some fun minigames and the new units aren't just reskinned, they add new tactics to the game entirely.

The units are historically incorrect, a hotchkiss was obsolete by 1940, while the M-18 was a useful tank destroyer, it still does not account for the game's US faction's lack of actual doctrine for armor that is more than a handjob for a donkey. Its not worth 30 imho, maybe 19.99 but not 30.

Read about WW2 doctrine for the US for armor, you will see how completely incorrect the game is.

Omar
18 Apr 2009, 09:22am
The units are historically incorrect, a hotchkiss was obsolete by 1940, while the M-18 was a useful tank destroyer, it still does not account for the game's US faction's lack of actual doctrine for armor that is more than a handjob for a donkey. Its not worth 30 imho, maybe 19.99 but not 30.

Read about WW2 doctrine for the US for armor, you will see how completely incorrect the game is.

It's like they changed a shitload on the game, before, my jagdpanther could take TONS of damage without even loosing half of it's health, now it's shit, after 30 seconds in the battle field with the front to the enemy and the fucking thing have lost 3/4 of it's fucking huge health, wtf is this, same with king Tiger , and the customizing thing doesn't even work, i replaced the wermacht king tiger with the other king tiger that was ewarded from completing the tiger ace campaign, and it didn't work, when i pressed the buttom it realesed the king tiger instead of the newer award version.. :(

Dracula
18 Apr 2009, 09:41am
It's like they changed a shitload on the game, before, my jagdpanther could take TONS of damage without even loosing half of it's health, now it's shit, after 30 seconds in the battle field with the front to the enemy and the fucking thing have lost 3/4 of it's fucking huge health, wtf is this, same with king Tiger , and the customizing thing doesn't even work, i replaced the wermacht king tiger with the other king tiger that was ewarded from completing the tiger ace campaign, and it didn't work, when i pressed the buttom it realesed the king tiger instead of the newer award version.. :(

LOL you need to change it while in multiplayer game [only way I know].

LegalSmash
18 Apr 2009, 11:07am

Thats because its a pointless skin.

Frostbyte
18 Apr 2009, 11:56am
Ill quote Venomous Fate here.

Furthermore, what could be more fun than dracula going Panzer Elite every time, building an infantry carrier and 2 anti-tank troops, and every round know that he is gonna send his carrier and two squads straight into your base area to destroy two of your bases because the British and Americans are so slow to build up strength that there is not way to defeat this stupid base rush.

Rushing is retarded. Why end a game in 20 minutes when you can have an elongated game with people you enjoy playing with and saying, "Damn, that was a good game" in the end? That never made any sense to me.

Saying defense is retarded, is twice as retarded as rushing. What happens when your so called "rush" fails, and your base is steamrolled by the forces you couldn't get to because there was DEFENSE keeping you from getting to them.

Ill elaborate more when I get called out for a 1v1.. ehrm I mean e-penis exhibition.

Fast Bullet
18 Apr 2009, 11:58am
As much as i now it dosent change the skin of the KING TIGER but the normal tiger !!!!

Dracula
18 Apr 2009, 12:10pm

Rushing is retarded. Why end a game in 20 minutes when you can have an elongated game with people you enjoy playing with and saying, "Damn, that was a good game" in the end? That never made any sense to me.

Saying defense is retarded, is twice as retarded as rushing. What happens when your so called "rush" fails, and your base is steamrolled by the forces you couldn't get to because there was DEFENSE keeping you from getting to them.

Ill elaborate more when I get called out for a 1v1.. ehrm I mean e-penis exhibition.

Lol where did I say defenses were retarded?

Sorry that I dont feel like spending all my time playing a game that could have been won in 20min.

Funniest thing is that base rush aint to hard to stop or even prevent from giving the chance to think about trying it.

Edit: Even if that rush fails horribly [all units lost] neither American nor Brits could take your base in the amount of time it takes to use it.

Frostbyte
18 Apr 2009, 12:12pm

^

Omar
18 Apr 2009, 12:16pm
Thats because its a pointless skin.

I just noticed, the tiger tank from the campaign, when it was in the campaign could Rapid fire and destroy a sherman in 2 shots, in multi it's pretty much shit, it's slow as fuck, it shoots like a blind hooker from san fran and reloads as no-armed 2003 year old man.

oh and it's armour is shit, 3-4 shots with random tanks blows it to smitherins.

Dracula
18 Apr 2009, 12:18pm
^

Hmm i see no mention of the word "retard" in any form, and as I said if you cant win a map by attacking its horribly sad. As I said if on any map you can ONLY DEFEND then re-think your whole idea defenses are used to hold a spot while you are either

A.Pre-ocupied with a battle somewhere else.
B.To hold a loose flank.
C.To reinforce a front where you need extra guns.

They are not to.

A.Litterally win a map.
B.Be used as the most produced thing you have[besides mabey the sappers that you use to build em]

Fast Bullet
18 Apr 2009, 12:21pm
I just noticed, the tiger tank from the campaign, when it was in the campaign could Rapid fire and destroy a sherman in 2 shots, in multi it's pretty much shit, it's slow as fuck, it shoots like a blind hooker from san fran and reloads as no-armed 2003 year old man.

oh and it's armour is shit, 3-4 shots with random tanks blows it to smitherins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lac4tOmGbM

Lux
18 Apr 2009, 05:21pm

Legal does it really matter? Seriously I know its stupid to have lasers in CoD4 or something but some of the stuff they do is also un needed. They wanted to make an expansion, if you have any better vechiles which will make the game better whilst also being in service and having the right tyres and right shade of green and the correct screws then make the game be worth it. The US does have an armour doctrine, Sherman's are no King Tigers but if you use something like allied war machine or the field repairs thing then you're going to do ok.

Er.......sorry Frost but this is a facepalm moment. Why would you extend a game beyond the needed time?? I don't call it a good game because you talked, a good game is a game which was balanced, challenging and rewarding. Don't make CoH WoWesque or Vent. You don't play CoH just to talk, if you want to talk then you have Vent, or you have WoW, because WoW is the game for lazy people who want to talk whilst doing simple tasks (e.g kill 100 ogres with 1 hit).

How about this Frost, what happens if both teams defend??? The answer is NOTHING. Someone has to attack or nothing will happen, and this is how awp campers seem to work in css. The other team who are not as sad don't get enjoyment out of waiting, and attack. In the end the awper who has no life wins because he could wait longest because the other people want to play the game. The difference in CoH is that you can't this same principal. Maybe against bots camping with an "unbeatable" defence will work, but the difference is in a game of resources the person who attacks in the long run will win. It will be boring for everyone because it is going to take 2 hours to break through the defenders base, but the defenders don't the skill/the resources/the will to attack, so even if the attackers send everything at the defence they will replenish their army and come again. No matter what if you choose to defend you WILL lose against people who are decently skilled. If you are under the illusion that because you end up winning from defence you are good you are WRONG. What you are are the oppositions worst nightmare, BORING. People who are more experienced will not lose to people defending because they've learnt how to beat you.

So, in my opposition it is in my and everyones interests to not defend, because it is against the objective to win, and a SERIOUSLY GAY tactic.

Defending can be good, but in moderation. No one likes to play against defences, I guess thats you end up being happy to defend......because you try to attack against people like yourselves now and you lose because of naivity. From that you give up and copy their tactics, and do the same thing you hated to other people.

If you defend at the right times and attack at the right times (aka STRATEGY) you will be the one to win.

Dracula
18 Apr 2009, 05:31pm
Wow, I missed that.

There are lasers in CoD4?

Reflex sights

Lux
18 Apr 2009, 06:11pm
Wow, I missed that.

There are lasers in CoD4?

No, what I meant was it would be stupid to have futuristic lasers in Call of Duty 4 but the Hochkiss in CoH is hardly as wrong as lasers would be

LegalSmash
18 Apr 2009, 09:54pm
[QUOTE=Luxz0rz;188052]Legal does it really matter? Seriously I know its stupid to have lasers in CoD4 or something but some of the stuff they do is also un needed. They wanted to make an expansion, if you have any better vechiles which will make the game better whilst also being in service and having the right tyres and right shade of green and the correct screws then make the game be worth it. The US does have an armour doctrine, Sherman's are no King Tigers but if you use something like allied war machine or the field repairs thing then you're going to do ok.

QUOTE]

Yes it matters. Its completely relevant, the game takes place in 1944, not 1940, the series bills themselves as a real time strategy that is historically accurate, or why don't we just whip out the fucking M-16s and bullpups?

They made a shitty expansion, period.

Fast Bullet
19 Apr 2009, 03:00am
Yes it matters. Its completely relevant, the game takes place in 1944, not 1940, the series bills themselves as a real time strategy that is historically accurate, or why don't we just whip out the fucking M-16s and bullpups?

They made a shitty expansion, period.

I believe that the game was made using units/tanks/maps/stuff that was made or used in the years of 1940 to 1945 or in the ww1 or even just made but not used :crazy: ,

(sry for any mistakes in grammar XD .)

Suri
19 Apr 2009, 05:59am
So I have a feeling Drac is the tool type person that would cheapen the game and Zerg Rush you in 3 mins in Starcraft. A Cheap and lame tactic.

Lux
19 Apr 2009, 06:39am
So I have a feeling Drac is the tool type person that would cheapen the game and Zerg Rush you in 3 mins in Starcraft. A Cheap and lame tactic.

I honestly don't see the how a rush is more lame than just defending.

You have every opportunity and more to stop him rushing, you get defensive given to you at the start! Theres no "impossible to beat rush" thats just what noobs say.

Fast Bullet
19 Apr 2009, 07:05am
I honestly don't see the how a rush is more lame than just defending.

You have every opportunity and more to stop him rushing, you get defensive given to you at the start! Theres no "impossible to beat rush" thats just what noobs say.

Lux dident we get over this that telling them that bots/camping sux and rushing is 85% stoppable!

Well we dident get over the rushing ting but you get the point.

Dracula
19 Apr 2009, 07:44am

I have a feeling you can never stop a rush.:laugh:

Edit: Ill even post a strat for the brits to beat it easy.

Key to defend against the rush I find is the following:

1) Early Bren, my build order is typically LT - Tommy - Bren - Tommy. Upgraded Bren's will eat HTs alive.

2) Patience, G43's + an Inf HT will not be a serious threat to your HQ immediately. The key when this happens is to not panic and retreating all your squads back.

If I see a HT + G43s show up at my HQ, I check on it's build. Ideally, I'll then gather my squads (typically 2 tommys + LT + Bren) just outside my HQ, then push in trying to time it with completion of my third tommy squad.

From there, focus fire on the HT, unless they start to repair it, then focus fire on the units repairing. Try and make sure the HT doesn't get away, it usually doesn't, since 3 tommy squads + LT + Bren will damage it's engine pretty fast. You have to kill it since if you don't, they can reinforce constantly from it.

Try and keep squads at medium range to his units. You want to be able to pull your Bren back if they are focusing on it.

If the Inf AT suppresses you, just retreat. Hopefully your HQ is near yellow/green cover. Remember to reinforce, and if you constantly hit T, you can prevent suppression entirely.

Frostbyte
19 Apr 2009, 09:02am
@ Lux

I like having those games that take a while, but afterwards, you can say "Damn that was fucking epic." But meh, people have their strategies, I have mine.

Harpr33t
28 Apr 2009, 04:09pm
I have noticed that the game freezes and just drops everyone except me and just says I dropped. It freezes my whole fucking comp.

Btw Drac you use pussy tactics in COH.

Chêvouÿx
28 Apr 2009, 04:15pm
*off topic! I don't feel like debating over tactics*

Ever since I DLed and started playing ToV, it crashes my internet for ~30 seconds for every operations game.

I can play automatch, campaign, basic matches, scrim... anything but panzerkrieg, assault, or stonewall! :rant:

Dracula
28 Apr 2009, 05:41pm
I have noticed that the game freezes and just drops everyone except me and just says I dropped. It freezes my whole fucking comp.

Lol

Lux
29 Apr 2009, 06:29am

*off topic! I don't feel like debating over tactics*

Ever since I DLed and started playing ToV, it crashes my internet for ~30 seconds for every operations game.

I can play automatch, campaign, basic matches, scrim... anything but panzerkrieg, assault, or stonewall! :rant:

Both of you guys should post these problems on the Relic forum's, they might have a solution for you.

Dracula
29 Apr 2009, 07:10am
Both of you guys should post these problems on the Relic forum's, they might have a solution for you.

Or the GR forums.

Lux
29 Apr 2009, 09:14am
Or the GR forums.

Lol I don't think they want to go to GR.

Dracula
29 Apr 2009, 09:26am
Lol I don't think they want to go to GR.

:bigsmile:

Red
29 Apr 2009, 09:45am
Basically this last patch broke shit instead of fixing shit

gg relic

If they keep this up relic will be more than just their name.

Dracula
29 Apr 2009, 09:50am
Yep now MG's dont work half the time in buildings or take a Huge Amount of time to fire. Also they still havnt fixed the Pak bug.

Harpr33t
30 Apr 2009, 05:56pm
There is also a bug with british emplacements, they dont fire sometimes until its to late. Relic said they will fix it in the next patch..