PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] surf9 removal

canadian traffic cone
15 Apr 2009, 12:56pm
Map Removal

Full map name
surf9 Type of map
Other Why should we remove it
It is a very bad map, and most people can't do it. It has no point and a lot of people and me hate it. It is also the default map so when the server crashes, it goes straight to it(Most times.)! plz remove it.

Bethy
15 Apr 2009, 01:06pm
I agree with this and I'm going to look into doing it.

Repus
15 Apr 2009, 01:08pm
Yes, worst map on surf bc you die so easy on first room, but they are not gonna delete it.

I made thread about same map long time ago, they promised to look at it but never deleted it.

Paching
15 Apr 2009, 01:50pm
I LOVE SURF 9:D!
u only fail on it if u cant do 1 simple bunny hop and get through a hole <.< that map all together isnt that hard
i like to think it gets out the people who cant actually surf:)

Bethy
15 Apr 2009, 02:24pm
Yes, worst map on surf bc you die so easy on first room, but they are not gonna delete it.

I made thread about same map long time ago, they promised to look at it but never deleted it.

I really am looking into this.
That was then, this is now.

Repus
15 Apr 2009, 02:29pm
u only fail on it if u cant do 1 simple bunny hop and get through a hole <.< that map all together isnt that hard

I can do it but if your not careful you die there.

And right! your gonna look at it:tape:

Daze
15 Apr 2009, 02:38pm
I don't think it's good for first time surfers as it's quite hard for them, would make people leave, I'd say remove it.

canadian traffic cone
15 Apr 2009, 02:45pm

but we don't listen to paching, right? :P

andre1028
15 Apr 2009, 03:05pm
Probably the most retarded surf map ever.

Bethy
15 Apr 2009, 03:47pm
Suri said he will change it later tonight.

canadian traffic cone
16 Apr 2009, 04:28am
Suri said he will change it later tonight.

i don't know if this means this is getting taken off, but even if it is not, is it posible to change the default map to something good like bigloop?

Daze
16 Apr 2009, 04:39am
i don't know if this means this is getting taken off, but even if it is not, is it posible to change the default map to something good like bigloop?

Default would happen to be the next map in a alphabetic order. I believe the next one is 10x_final but don't worry, there should be a 10x remake up soon :smile:

Paching
16 Apr 2009, 01:31pm

canadian u love biglooop wayyyyyy to much rofl

Bethy
17 Apr 2009, 12:56pm
Surf9 is now removed and the new default map for the server is surf_XIV_v2a. :amuse:

canadian traffic cone
17 Apr 2009, 01:42pm
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP BETH!!!