PDA

View Full Version : [Finished] ba_jail_sggirls

ReneGade
14 Apr 2009, 11:40pm
Over the past about month I have been working on a prison break map with decision help from beth. It is a tribute to the female admins of SG. Its currently up to a playable beta stage and I am hoping to get it on Uprising soon for a play and stress test.

Its fairly large as prison break maps go. It also features a special password locked VIP Room which I will neither give out the pass for nor open until some uses the clues on the map to open it. (Paul you better not cheat! and that goes for the rest of you also) Angie, Mystique, Ms. Blargh, The Good Tyrant and of course beth each have their own room.

In its current state it may prove to be slightly CT favoring and should that be the case I will make adjustments to balance it.

Screenshots to come when I get a chance and look for it on Uprising.

Daze
15 Apr 2009, 03:34am
sounds interesting :amuse: I want to see a jeN room full of horses.

Bethy
15 Apr 2009, 04:27am
ITS FUN!
Well for me it is.
Paul, cheat and get the code and tell me it. :cheesy:

Tcp-Kill
15 Apr 2009, 12:22pm
That was very fun. :)

B o B
15 Apr 2009, 01:45pm
Played it today. To many guns i think otherwise its good

SpEeD
15 Apr 2009, 03:58pm
time to use source SDK to get the password and spread it around to everyone

SneakySnake
15 Apr 2009, 04:51pm
time to use source SDK to get the password and spread it around to everyone

+rep

XeNo
16 Apr 2009, 01:29am
I tried isuckuptogirls and it was the correct password, weird.

/sarcasm

Daze
16 Apr 2009, 03:02am

/sarcasm

Maybe it was don'tbesuchanassallthetime

/sarcasm

Bethy
16 Apr 2009, 08:10am

/sarcasm

Actually, he put a lot of hard work into his map and it's a lot of fun. I don't consider this sucking up because he started the map by teaching me how to make maps. Then it turned into a PB map. Every time someone is nice to one of the girls you call it sucking up but if they're nice to a guy its just being nice. Just because he is NICE to us doesn't mean he's sucking up.

XeNo
16 Apr 2009, 11:13am
/sarcasm
Fuck sake.

I just hope it isn't pink everywhere.
^ JOKE BTW FOR YOU GUYS LOLLLL XDDDDDDDDDDDD ^________^

ReneGade
16 Apr 2009, 01:27pm
Fuck sake.

I just hope it isn't pink everywhere.
^ JOKE BTW FOR YOU GUYS LOLLLL XDDDDDDDDDDDD ^________^

Don't worry its not, its actually not very girly, it just has has rooms for the [SG] girls and a few jokes related to them.

XeNo
16 Apr 2009, 02:27pm
Don't worry its not, its actually not very girly, it just has has rooms for the [SG] girls and a few jokes related to them.
Good, lol.

Ms. Blargh
16 Apr 2009, 08:38pm

oh god i cant even imagine whats in my room >.> you probably filled it with booze lol

ReneGade
16 Apr 2009, 11:21pm
oh god i cant even imagine whats in my room >.> you probably filled it with booze lol

i was gonig to, but i haven;t done that yet, themap is playable on uprising already in a beta form, i might add the booze later, dont worry :D

Crazy Dane
1 Sep 2009, 07:24am
Can't find the pass D:

Mystique
1 Sep 2009, 08:07am
Stop bumping old threads please..... Just pm the guy who made the map...