PDA

View Full Version : Out For a Bit

Riggs
26 Oct 2007, 12:02am
Well I'll be offline for the next few days, and I might be fairly inactive for a while. I've just had lots of things going on, but I'll try to make more time. I'm reinstalling Windows on my computer and there are some issues with that, so I have to wait a few days to get a new CD.

Just a heads-up (anything I promised to do will be done, just later).

James
26 Oct 2007, 03:00am
See you later, pansy. Ha, only joking, how come you have to re-install Windows? Is it completely screwed or something?

Riggs
26 Oct 2007, 06:49am
I have to reinstall it because there are simply so many things messed up. I can't uninstall or install anything because Windows installer is broken, but to fix that I have to reinstall it, and my AV needs to be reinstalled to get fixed, but I can't reinstall that. Also, iTunes needs to be reinstalled to be fixed.
Not to mention all the little problems and bugs wrong with it. It must be 6 years old, now.

I can't reinstall Windows because there's a problem with the disk, so they're sending me a new one, that's why I have to wait.

Riggs
2 Nov 2007, 04:59pm
Why not just reformat?

It didn't work.

Well, as an update, here's where things stand. The virus spread to my sister's computer, but we managed to fix it on hers by reinstalling Windows. However, reinstalling Windows on mine didn't work for some reason, and now Windows doesn't work at all, so I'll still be out for a few more. Once again, to everyone asking for things about the server, ask Haggard or wait until I can deal with it again and be patient.