PDA

View Full Version : Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood

Metal
12 Apr 2009, 08:16am
http://dubhappy.com/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-episode-1-english-sub/

there you go, this story changes the whole fma story.

Dante
12 Apr 2009, 08:54am
o.0 that looks really good....better if it was english dubbed.

Elleon
21 Apr 2009, 11:55pm
o.0 that looks really good....better if it was english dubbed.

How dare you sir, that is an insult of great magnitude. Rule 1 of watching anime: Subbed instead of dubbed!

Brotherhood is interesting to say the least. It isn't a remake of the first series but a completely second one which follows the manga. The first 3 episodes are a bit rushed in my opinion, but I am looking forward to seeing the series development. I can't wait to compare the two, I hope dramatic changes will be made. I never read the manga so I suspect it will be good.

Lightfire
22 Apr 2009, 03:44am
How dare you sir, that is an insult of great magnitude. Rule 1 of watching anime: Subbed instead of dubbed!

Thats so right!

Do u know where i can read tha manga by any chance?:P

Elleon
22 Apr 2009, 03:49am
Thats so right!

Do u know where i can read tha manga by any chance?:P

Chaos 1990 supposedly posted a couple of good manga sites in a thead below this one. It may set you up with Brotherhood.

Dante
22 Apr 2009, 07:01am
No english dubbed is better cause i have bad eyes and i can't keep up with the fucking Japanese shitty voices after i've heard the american ones....so fyi Dubbed much better.

CandleJack
22 Apr 2009, 12:21pm
Says they took it off or something, is this the newest FMA Series? i watched the 1st one+the movie

Elleon
22 Apr 2009, 02:36pm
Says they took it off or something, is this the newest FMA Series? i watched the 1st one+the movie

They just released the third episode a few days ago; it is ongoing.

No english dubbed is better cause i have bad eyes and i can't keep up with the fucking Japanese shitty voices after i've heard the american ones....so fyi Dubbed much better.

Oh Dante, you funny, you funny.

Dante
22 Apr 2009, 07:03pm
Nope English dubbed mucho better. Enough Said.

Elleon
27 Apr 2009, 06:12am
Episode 4 was just released. It is still the creepiest one I have and will probably ever see in this series. I think this is the one that really shows that FullMetal Alchemist isn't fucking around; even though fun and games, it can still be hardcore in some spots.

darklink1133
27 Apr 2009, 07:03pm
I know about this but what I don't understand is that, why are they showing some parts of the show we already saw?

Elleon
27 Apr 2009, 11:24pm
I know about this but what I don't understand is that, why are they showing some parts of the show we already saw?

It is a second series made to represent and interpret the manga version of FMA. No matter what happens, these two are still FullMetal Alchemist and until they make a sequel, it will be small recaps for a while. The only real huge difference between the two, from what I understand, is that the ending is different. Everyone wants something new and fresh, but if they don't do as they are, than all we would get to see is a alternate ending admist a couple of episodes.

Personally, I would rather get use to this new art style, see how they get to the climax, so on and so forth, etc..

darklink1133
28 Apr 2009, 05:10pm
thanks for the information dude.

Elleon
21 Jul 2009, 06:41am
/Bump

Fullmetal Alchemist Episode 16 Realeased Earlier this week.

If any of you decided to skip out simply because the start was too similar, I suggest you think again about what I said and definentally pick up where you left off. The storyline si really starting to take appearance here and you get some see some kickass action yet to hit the animated scene.

The Furerer is a recking ball that dices and slices with no remorse; still kicking ass ass and taking names at age 60. Loose ends are tied up that the first installment seemed to have set aside, and a batch of new faces start to appear.

Here is a link to Episode 16 -

Episode 16 (http://www.watchanimeon.com/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-episode-16/) - Be Quick though, once a few days pass, they remove the link and replace it with info for the next episode.

Here is a link to the rest of the episodes of Brotherhood already out:

FullMetal Alchemist: BrotherHood [Ep. 1-15]

Episodes 1-15 (http://www.animefuel.com/category/f/full-metal-alchemist-brotherhood/)

Hunt3r.j2
6 Aug 2009, 12:12am
Ep 18 is out.

http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/fullmetal-alchemist-brotherhood-english-dubbed-online-free

Great link, btw.