PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: The Force unleashed

opium101
11 Apr 2009, 01:58pm
Ok guys i got Star Wars: the Force Unleashed at my birthday last year and this is what i think of the game.

the game is about a little boy(you) whos dad gets killed by darth vader and u get to be his aprentice and go with tha dark side and when u grow up u and darth vader plans on killing the emperor and defeating the Empire.

in game u can change Lightsaber colour and lightsaber hilt and choose between diffrent crystals too improve some of ur skills. in the game u can also upgrade any skill of ur choice to make it more powerfull and more devestating. u can also change ur costume too other costumes that u find.

In the game u fight diffrent guys if i dont remember wrong u fight Empire guys,Felucians,Rancors,metal guys and some guys on cloud city.(tell me if i missed some1)
then from time to time u get to fight bosses that has low skills (depending on how goody u are on the game and what sorts of combos u use).

the graphics in game is kindaa good(i have it for ps2 xD)

MoreThanAPumpkinEater
11 Apr 2009, 02:21pm
Ok can u elaborate on this

opium101
11 Apr 2009, 03:26pm
what u mean :D?

Astrum
11 Apr 2009, 04:10pm
I thought it was kick ass. Nothing but mindless carnage. Can't go wrong with that tbh.

VirDeBello
11 Apr 2009, 04:12pm
Damn straight, thats what the original Dark Forces were about. Nice little story line, I loved it :usa2:

Dante
11 Apr 2009, 04:35pm
The game is awesome.
Story Line: Awesome
Action: Awesome
Ppl that think it's a waste of time/money : failures w/no life.

Resistance
11 Apr 2009, 04:44pm
Please.

If you are going to be reviewing games.

Don't bring up shit reviews like this.

Sorry, but people that make reviews like this just piss me off.

You need to explain the game itself. Like the game engine, graphics, story-line, and etc.

Don't just say "This game is a epic failure, so don't buy it." That is considered a opinion. Not a review.

So please. Elaborate the game. Like I said earlier. Explan the games' engine, graphics, story-line, and etc.

~Mod

Frostbyte
11 Apr 2009, 05:37pm
Please.

If you are going to be reviewing games.

Don't bring up shit reviews like this.

Sorry, but people that make reviews like this just piss me off.

You need to explain the game itself. Like the game engine, graphics, story-line, and etc.

Don't just say "This game is a epic failure, so don't buy it." That is considered a opinion. Not a review.

So please. Elaborate the game. Like I said earlier. Explan the games' engine, graphics, story-line, and etc.

~Mod

QFTHMB

HMB = Have my babies

Sniparra
11 Apr 2009, 07:07pm
i find it to kind of enjoyable game but it gets very very repetitive and is very short.

I found my self getting so bored i put in cheats within the first 3 hours of play time.

Toxin
11 Apr 2009, 09:03pm
are you guys serious? his thread got almost a whole page of replys in one day while I got only a few over many months?

Original:
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14966

Generally, the game was disappointing and is not worth buying unless you are a big Star Wars fan. Way too fast over, not very challenging and generally the outcome is obvious.

Dante
11 Apr 2009, 09:28pm
It's still a good game and i'll play it over again if i wanted to.

opium101
12 Apr 2009, 12:50am
are u guys happy? or u want more cus i changed it now!

dobby985
18 Apr 2009, 09:38am
It's a great game! It's set between Episodes III & IV and tells the story of how the Rebel Alliance was formed etc...

Kay
11 May 2009, 04:05pm
The game is pretty good, but it has a lack of plot between the main character and the girl(can't remember her name) It has the usual plot of star wars- action, betrayal, love

XeNo
11 May 2009, 04:13pm
are you guys serious? his thread got almost a whole page of replys in one day while I got only a few over many months?

Original:
http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14966

Generally, the game was disappointing and is not worth buying unless you are a big Star Wars fan. Way too fast over, not very challenging and generally the outcome is obvious.
Tbh yours says 'Star wars the clone wars', wtf?

Trogdor
11 May 2009, 04:25pm
I played for an entire day and I have to say it was a lot of fun, I'd recommend it. Stopped playing when my friend came in and shut it off, erasing all of my progress.

CandleJack
11 May 2009, 04:33pm
The game is pretty good, but it has a lack of plot between the main character and the girl(can't remember her name) It has the usual plot of star wars- action, betrayal, love

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/Saiuki_Hinamaru/Demotivational%20Posters/Secondopinion.jpg

Elleon
11 May 2009, 08:09pm
I didn't think it was spectacular myself, but the alternate endings were ok. I was personally expecting a lot more evil theme and carnage, but it didn't quite pan out that way and ruined a bit of the fun for me. I enjoy playing a bad guy in a game and having the choices for alternate endings, but this definentally wasn't that.

Descent, but could have been better.