PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3 review

opium101
11 Apr 2009, 01:40am
Fallout 3 is a game that is kindaa like oblivion but it has guns and everything is just blown up because of a past nuclear war.

U start as a kid in Vault 101 (vault is like a security bunker underground) and one day ur dad runs out rom the vault and u get sad so u chase after him out in "The Capital Wasteland" where u can find raiders,Mole Rats,Enclave Soldiers and Officers, some wierd Outcasts with laser guns :D and then u can also find other animals and Super Mutants.

The game is like Oblivion where u run around and search for tresures in caves,houses,Ruins and all sorts of stuff (if ur not on a quest).

My own thoughts about the game: i think the game has too few quests so the game gets kindaa boring after sometime (my opinion) i played it for dunno maybe 7h then u got tired of it and started to play other games and after u have done maybe 10 not so short but not so long main quests u complete the game and that sux xD!!!

But the game is also fun because if ur a fan of RPG where u can Run around in a big Landscape this is maybe a game for u if u love quests and otehr stuff there is stuff u can download to get more content for ur game.

If u have any other Questions about the game just ask meor go to www.bethsoft.com/