PDA

View Full Version : Napalm..

Spjerre
11 Apr 2009, 01:06am
Some people didn't like that napalm is gone. I think it would be cool just to join it some times. And then out of nowhere it hit me. People are saying that it will be empty if we make it again. So instead of makeing a whole server with napalm (maybe the removal of breakfloor) then i thought that we could just put up some napalm makes on our breakfloor server. The object is kinda the same. You just shoot the blocks so that you can camp and kill zombies. Napalm is just cades. Maybe an idea that could work out for most fairness..

Killer
11 Apr 2009, 01:33am
Your Idea sounds interesting but is it Manageable =)

h3adsh0t
11 Apr 2009, 01:35am
Sounds Good But Most Likely Be Hard To Set up?

yardy
11 Apr 2009, 02:14am
I like your idea as well, why not get rid of the gmod server where noone is on and setup an napalm instead :O

tank40175
11 Apr 2009, 05:35am
I don't think it would be hard (just guessing), I would think all they would have to do is add the maps. I don't think there would be a physics issue to do that with breakfloor. GOOD IDEA!!

Daze
11 Apr 2009, 06:03am
I don't think it would be hard (just guessing), I would think all they would have to do is add the maps. I don't think there would be a physics issue to do that with breakfloor. GOOD IDEA!!

Yea it would just be uploading some ZM maps to it..

The idea doesn't actually sound too bad, only thing is it will only be 16 slots.

Neji
11 Apr 2009, 06:59am
Awesome Idea but It will be hard to set up :/

tank40175
11 Apr 2009, 08:29am
Yea it would just be uploading some ZM maps to it..

The idea doesn't actually sound too bad, only thing is it will only be 16 slots.

16 slots is better than no cade maps at all.... Miss Napalm bad.

Killer
11 Apr 2009, 12:58pm
To be honest we are doing loads of votes on how we should replace other servers for Napalm and how we miss it and that. but are we going anywhere with all these votes? I personally think that we are not going any further.

Wrathek
11 Apr 2009, 03:34pm
how about we load up some ZM maps on the dust2 server? so at the VERY least we could have napalm events every once in a while instead of the constant spamming of "DUST 2" that i get 3 fucking times a day

Dracula
11 Apr 2009, 03:37pm
This idea is MUCH WORSE then just turing it back to Napalm

SpEeD
11 Apr 2009, 05:23pm
how about we load up some ZM maps on the dust2 server? so at the VERY least we could have napalm events every once in a while instead of the constant spamming of "DUST 2" that i get 3 fucking times a day

THIS

This idea is MUCH WORSE then just turing it back to Napalm

THIS

Frostbyte
11 Apr 2009, 05:36pm
Let Napalm die. It will never be restored back to its former glory. All the good people and FUN people that used to populate the server left, and all the new people that "promise to play Napalm 24/7" will probably get bored and play minigames because there is nobody there to teach them how to cade. (Hence, the old regs & admins).

SpEeD
11 Apr 2009, 05:53pm
Let Napalm die. It will never be restored back to its former glory. All the good people and FUN people that used to populate the server left, and all the new people that "promise to play Napalm 24/7" will probably get bored and play minigames because there is nobody there to teach them how to cade. (Hence, the old regs & admins).

someone needs to let you die....

tank40175
11 Apr 2009, 08:01pm

Ya.

Dante
11 Apr 2009, 08:07pm
I say try and do something about it instead of keeping making these polls gettin old lol

Esta
12 Apr 2009, 06:14pm
I like your idea as well, why not get rid of the gmod server where noone is on and setup an napalm instead :O

Good idea. Although Napalm had slowly died down to never being played anyways. But then again, napalm died around the time when the escape servers only had 5 or 6 maps to choose from, which killed and slowed down steam gamers servers all together for a while. Now that things are back to normal, and the escape servers are heavily populated, at all times of the day again. Bringing back Napalm might not be a bad idea. I've been with steam gamers sense the beginning, and the community has come a long way. It is kind of odd, now that steam gamers are the largest in popularity of any zombie mod CSS servers out there, that we don't have a classic cade server anymore.

Shadowex3
12 Apr 2009, 06:23pm
Napalm died because it wasn't any fun to play zombies on maps where the humans were literally impossible to physically reach, get slaughtered by ~20 people with paras on a box/ledge/whatever, or just time-out trying to get through a cade that's physically impossible to move or pass.

tank40175
12 Apr 2009, 06:39pm
I say try and do something about it instead of keeping making these polls gettin old lol

These sections of the forums are to get evryone to put in their 2 cents, and for the higher ups to see and look into. So by making these threads/ posts, we are trying to get something done. Otherwise then the forums serve no purpose at all, and would not be here.

Spjerre
13 Apr 2009, 01:10am
Let me ask you one question. When was the last time you saw breakfloor full? I'm just trying to get some people on the server. It's just to upload some ZM maps to the breakfloor server and if that doesn't work then we will let napalm die. The last mounth I always see breakfloor is empty. I'm only doing this to try to get more people on breakfloor server and for people to see if they really want napalm back as much as they say they do. Just try it out for a week...