PDA

View Full Version : BioShock 2 Gameplay

Psyche
10 Apr 2009, 09:47am
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/47807.html

Although some of you had second thoughts about BioShock 2 when you saw the mag cover, I am starting to thin, this might actually be good.

N4t3r
10 Apr 2009, 10:31am
I think it will be good
The first one was pretty good just got boreing after a while

Frostbyte
10 Apr 2009, 10:34am
Cant wait.

Jaffa
10 Apr 2009, 11:48am
Looks good!!!! Seems you can now use your adam abilities at the same time as your guns!

SpEeD
10 Apr 2009, 12:49pm
buying definitely... thanks for posting looks sick

Jaffa
10 Apr 2009, 01:37pm
The player was a Big Daddy in the video, wasn't he?

Drill & bolt gun.

Reckon you play as another guy in a big daddy suit then, wonder if its the same guy (that would devaluaute the ending of 1 by a lot though, even if i nvr worked out how you magically removed your big daddy suit)

Jaffa
10 Apr 2009, 02:03pm
Doubt it'll be the same guy, don't really see how they could work in anymore plot twists for him.

there is a website somewhere, made by the bioshock ppl, which is a big noticeboard with lots of post-its about disappearances. I reckon the investigtor will be the main charcters

ReGIONALS
10 Apr 2009, 02:41pm
The player was a Big Daddy in the video, wasn't he?

Drill & bolt gun.

yes you play as a big daddy in bioshock 2 also i thought bioshock was more of an rpg......

Sight
10 Apr 2009, 02:59pm
if you get to play as a big daddy, then the game has something very good, the 1st bioshock was great, now if you get to be a big daddy, then this game is going to get a lot more fun, buying for sure

ReGIONALS
10 Apr 2009, 03:54pm
what im guessing is since this is a prequel and from what i saw in bio2 gameplay video
the bid daddys fought the big sister***(notice there is no s only one big sister btw)
and in bio1 the big daddys protect the little sisters in exchange for adam thus meaning the big daddys wiped out the bis sister.

pretty much all i can work out with what i have read on bio2 so far.

SpEeD
10 Apr 2009, 05:30pm
yes you play as a big daddy in bioshock 2 also i thought bioshock was more of an rpg......

lol@U

StrykerSwat
10 Apr 2009, 06:03pm
tsk tsk too late psyche i already saw it but still looks kickass

i just hope the Big sisters arnt as powerful and faster than the Big Daddy,i wonder how the story is gonna start as, and i wonder if its either before or after,because mostly looks and i think its before the guy from the first game arrived

ReGIONALS
10 Apr 2009, 07:21pm
tsk tsk too late psyche i already saw it but still looks kickass

i just hope the Big sisters arnt as powerful and faster than the Big Daddy,i wonder how the story is gonna start as, and i wonder if its either before or after,because mostly looks and i think its before the guy from the first game arrived

its a prequel and your a bi daddy not the guy from bio 1 and shutup speed D:

ReGIONALS
10 Apr 2009, 08:41pm
In short, the "skinny big daddy" is a "big sister," who was a little sister who escaped and returned, presumably from Tenenbaum who rescued them.

Also, the Big Daddies don't want Adam, they just protect the Little Sisters who are the source.

actually it says in the first game when you first encounter the big daddys atlas says "little sisters give them adam they keep them safe."

Ms. Blargh
10 Apr 2009, 09:16pm
its not a prequel lol
and it looks good, i loved the first game but I thought it was rather drawn out and after a while got repetitive. So i'm a little disappointed that this game takes place in the water again. (Early production news hinted that it may be in the future and the rapture would be above ground.)

SpEeD
10 Apr 2009, 10:12pm
enaz, you DONT know all this info about bioshock 2, stop falsely informing everyone please

Jaffa
11 Apr 2009, 04:35am
The big daddies were brainwashed by tenenbaum and suchong in the first one to protect the little sisters. Big daddies have no adam (you can tell this because little sisters don't stop to drain them with their needles)

StrykerSwat
11 Apr 2009, 05:48am
actually it says in the first game when you first encounter the big daddys atlas says "little sisters give them adam they keep them safe."

btw it wasnt atlas it was some other guy

ReGIONALS
13 Apr 2009, 03:23pm
actually i just played the game and its was atlas
speed i have read up on bio2 because i am anticipating it
and the ig daddys protect little sisters for their adam
and bio2 is a prequel look at the bioshock website
i rest my case

SpEeD
13 Apr 2009, 04:42pm
actually i just played the game and its was atlas
speed i have read up on bio2 because i am anticipating it
and the ig daddys protect little sisters for their adam
and bio2 is a prequel look at the bioshock website
i rest my case

doubleLOL@you

ReGIONALS
13 Apr 2009, 04:44pm
doubleLOL@you
hilarious

Jaffa
13 Apr 2009, 05:27pm
Bioshock 2 is a sequel not prequel. The origional is set in 1960 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock)

On the teaser website (http://www.somethinginthesea.com/) a lot of the notes are dated several years after.

SpEeD
13 Apr 2009, 05:30pm
Bioshock 2 is a sequel not prequel. The origional is set in 1960 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BioShock)

On the teaser website (http://www.somethinginthesea.com/) a lot of the notes are dated several years after.

in other words ENAZ IS WRONG AGAIN

thanks for the proof jaffa

Also, good detective skills!

ReGIONALS
13 Apr 2009, 06:02pm
it has said on the wesite that bio2 takes place a few years before bio1 its on bioshock.com or 2k games i forogt which and its also on game informer

Jaffa
13 Apr 2009, 06:22pm
http://forums.2kgames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30446

SpEeD
13 Apr 2009, 06:24pm
it has said on the wesite that bio2 takes place a few years before bio1 its on bioshock.com or 2k games i forogt which and its also on game informer
how does it feel to be wrong on everything you say?

also Thanks for the link jaffa lots of interesting stuff!

Jaffa
13 Apr 2009, 06:31pm
Speed stop being mean to him :P

SpEeD
13 Apr 2009, 06:45pm
Speed stop being mean to him :P

ya, i will, but also you should hear some of the stuff hes said to me in chatbox :cry:

BenihanaChef!
13 Apr 2009, 08:41pm
meh. the first bioshock was fun, but not all it was cracked up to be. good thing i bought it on sale for like 10 bucks. it could turn out to be good though.

ReGIONALS
14 Apr 2009, 06:21pm
ya, i will, but also you should hear some of the stuff hes said to me in chatbox :cry:

your an idiot truly

ReGIONALS
14 Apr 2009, 06:27pm
ok i read the link but if its the first big daddy ever in the game how is it set 10 years later???
not arguing ut what do u think on that matter

SpEeD
14 Apr 2009, 07:02pm
wow you need your own level of dumb enaz.

---smart
---dumb
---retards
---0 IQ
---you....

Jaffa
15 Apr 2009, 02:25am
I guess you play the prototype big daddy, so your more human than the rest, but i guess that means you don't have any links with the outside world. Makes you wonder who is aking the notice board and collecting the nformation about the kidnappings.

Jaffa
15 Apr 2009, 09:02am
http://files.myopera.com/Zaphira/albums/612265/relevance.jpg

Bodybag
15 Apr 2009, 09:59am
yea.. bioshock is a SEQUEL not a prequel to bioshock 1.. it says it in game informer and pretty much everywhere else.. and you play as the first big daddy like ever built.. i suppose that it possible that all of the big daddies werent killed and there was one locked away or hidden. i don't really know im just guessing but i do know that u play as the first big daddy and that its a sequel.

Jaffa
15 Apr 2009, 10:03am
In the first Bioshock its assumed you didn't explore all of the city, in fact only a tiny part. I hope that Bioshock 2 is a lot more open ended in its levels, so you can go off track and explore a lot more.

ReGIONALS
16 Apr 2009, 11:45pm
In the first Bioshock its assumed you didn't explore all of the city, in fact only a tiny part. I hope that Bioshock 2 is a lot more open ended in its levels, so you can go off track and explore a lot more.

it is much more open there are several new places stated in gae inforer and it also said in the game inforer that the big dadd does get some of the adam from the little sister ut its like 1am and im not going into specs.