PDA

View Full Version : Mg_paratrooping

Forester155
8 Apr 2009, 08:36pm
I came up with a good idea, what about a paratrooping map? i know theres a parachute mod, ive used it, the question is can we add it to minigames.

anyway, heres the map idea. you jump out of the back of a circling troop transport boeing propellor (really big) plane (doors closed untill 15 seconds into the round, alows people time to prepare themselves to jump.) and aim for targets, if you miss a target, you get teled back into the plane, if you hit a target, you score that many points for your team and move on to the next plane, which is an osprey that hovers up, flys in a circle, hovers down, flys in a circle, repeat. if you score on that one you go to the last level which is jumping from the outside edge of a cessna from low altituted onto a small target. once you score all points you can freejump, the team with the most points wins, the person with the most points gets a virtual cookie to eat, and the losers team gets killed one way or another.

do you guys like this one?

:wave:

Paul
9 Apr 2009, 06:05am
Basing specific mods on your maps is not a good idea, as pretty much no server will have it added and they wont add it just for 1 map.

I guess you could make some, those gliders are good on zm_paradise.