PDA

View Full Version : Whats the score here?

Oak
19 Oct 2007, 11:04am
So, I play on the Napalm Zombie server, and aside from a few people who are clueless with microphone etiquette or otherwise socially/mentally hindered, its a great environment.

Although I don't know how many of you I know from the server are actually on the forums, I thought I would go ahead and check them out.

Big fat "hello" to all the people I know from the server, and a cautious "hi" to those I don't.

raven maniac
19 Oct 2007, 11:13am
welcome to the forums oak, do believe i've played a bit of napalm with you ^.^ see you in the server, and i agree theres quite a few mic spammers that get annoying..like Agent Smith...I dread playing with him b/c his talk button is held down almost the whole round.

contempt
19 Oct 2007, 03:04pm
A cautious 'Hi' and :welcome: to you, Oak :).
I'm ςδή][†ﻉΜקţ in-game and dislike certain people, including hackers, racists, micspammers, teamkillers, and blockers.

contempt

Haggard
20 Oct 2007, 12:26am
:welcome:

Repeat
20 Oct 2007, 09:21am
Hey Oak! I just started playing with you, but you're a cool cat.

jeN
20 Oct 2007, 09:24am
Welcome. :]

NIKO
20 Oct 2007, 12:36pm

Matt.
20 Oct 2007, 03:26pm

Welcome and have fun.

Omega
23 Oct 2007, 03:49pm
So, I play on the Napalm Zombie server, and aside from a few people who are clueless with microphone etiquette or otherwise socially/mentally hindered, its a great environment.

Although I don't know how many of you I know from the server are actually on the forums, I thought I would go ahead and check them out.

Big fat "hello" to all the people I know from the server, and a cautious "hi" to those I don't.

Is that proper grammar I see? I thought I'd never live to see the day...

Oak
24 Oct 2007, 11:08am
Well, I suppose bar one one or two minor things, he has better grammar and punctual skills than James. *gives cookie*

P.S. :welcome:

Bar what? At least I don't stutter type. :D
*Takes all the cookies, not just the offered one*

Oh, and thanks for the warm welcome everyone. This is shaping up to be quite an enjoyable little gaming community, hopefully I can find some way of contributing positively to it.