PDA

View Full Version : Old Fashioned Zombie

Dante
6 Apr 2009, 10:40am
I Was just wondering. Why is there the breakfloor server (rarely see ppl on it) and the escape servers (which i love) but why the fact that we don't have a regular Zombie mod so that we can set up cades and what not. I remember back 2 yrs ago when i first started playing those were my favorite servers and still are.

Just wondering if we are/had getting one of the old zombie mod servers.:smile:

Repus
6 Apr 2009, 11:21am
You mean like napalm? Napalm never got popular again after they tested that respawn.

Dante
6 Apr 2009, 11:25am
I never played Napalm but i guess it would be on the lines of what I'm talking about. I always loved teh zombie mods that you have to kill/outlast the zombies by making barricades. It is/always will be fun in my eyes.

Wrathek
6 Apr 2009, 02:09pm
i understand the "reasoning" behind closing it again i guess repus, but i stand behind this wonderful man's logic. why the fuck do we have breakfloor and not napalm?

Maxwelldon
6 Apr 2009, 02:29pm
i understand the "reasoning" behind closing it again i guess repus, but i stand behind this wonderful man's logic. why the fuck do we have breakfloor and not napalm? That's a good point. Now let's put a pin in it and vote! :3