View Full Version : [Added] ze_the_Mines_of_Moria_v4_1 request

Jaffa
6 Apr 2009, 04:46am
Map Suggestion

Full map name
ze_the_Mines_of_Moria_v4_1 Type of map
Zombie Escape Link to map download
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/89117 Additional Information
A new version, this one seems balanced very much for human advantage, so i'd say its worth a test run to see if its too human sided or not Screenshots attached
No

chaoslee12
6 Apr 2009, 06:01am
PUT IT ON MOWAHAHAHAHA

Neo
6 Apr 2009, 07:04am
Wow, sweet, put it on :D

Killer
6 Apr 2009, 01:14pm
That looks amazing i vote that we put it on. And put it on nominate also

imkrazie
6 Apr 2009, 02:04pm
It's a pretty decent update, except the Saruman staff is overpowered now with 700 damage per second....

Make sure to add this map to VIP Escape...it's still on version 2_2

*Queen VenomousFate*
6 Apr 2009, 02:48pm
It's a pretty decent update, except the Saruman staff is overpowered now with 700 damage per second....

We are working on stuff with our fast downloads, so all map uploads have been halted for the past few days. Once we get it running I will add this.

Zargotelc
8 Apr 2009, 11:38am
Looks nice but appears to have been removed from nominate. Hmm.

Neo
8 Apr 2009, 12:48pm

It's 700 damage per second since this map is basicly created for zombie mod unlimited ammo, the zombies got alot more HP on that mod.

XeNo
8 Apr 2009, 01:09pm

Tbh I'm with this guy.

If we put this version on, people will hate moria for the rounds Sarumans staff is picked.

The staff lasts for like 2-3 seconds, which is up to or over 2,100 damage and our zombies only have 2,500 is it?

It would mass kill so many zombies. If humans have it at the moving bridge part, zombies won't try to get over boxes due to it killing all of them. If they have it at the final bridge part, zombies won't even try to kill him if he's gandalf simply cause the staff will rape the shit out of them.

The staffs appear about the same time zombies are picked. If the staff bearer makes it down the stairs, he could camp the stairs, pin zombies in the small entry way with a m249 and effectively kill them all by himself using the staff to lower their hp to a couple hundred.

I find this in all directions, completely homosexual.

Jaffa
8 Apr 2009, 01:58pm
No m249s on escape :P

XeNo
8 Apr 2009, 03:31pm
No m249s on escape :P
Yes there is...?

jigglebelljr
8 Apr 2009, 03:54pm
Dude the updates are awsome how many will there be a v10 XD
bu they are awsome so far

Lefty
8 Apr 2009, 07:18pm
yeah put that one on, I find this map very fun.

MasterkennyG
8 Apr 2009, 07:31pm
sad face i cant play the map!! i crash every time

RapBert
9 Apr 2009, 12:49pm
I still don't like it that much. I only witnessed two CT wins ever on this map.

MoreThanAPumpkinEater
9 Apr 2009, 04:18pm
THIS MAP IS WAY OVERPLAYED. It gets old and boring. Easy for someone to screw it up and the staffs ruin the map. Too many teamkillers

jigglebelljr
9 Apr 2009, 08:20pm
I still don't like it that much. I only witnessed two CT wins ever on this map.

thats why you don't play zombie excape its for pros and you never seen me own up some zombies i win ocasanaly like 3 times every 5 hours XD

but i do agree it is way over played and i am getting a little sick of it, i want a new excape map that better like helms deep, or the black gates of MordorXD that would be sick :eek::wave::hail::dance::hail::boxing:

Zargotelc
9 Apr 2009, 08:25pm
THIS MAP IS WAY OVERPLAYED. It gets old and boring. Easy for someone to screw it up and the staffs ruin the map. Too many teamkillers

I hear this complaint a lot when I come on every morning. I don't see how a good map being overplayed can get old and boring. Every time I play this map we usually play all 40 minutes, everyone has a good time, and time passes by so fast, before you know it the map's over and it's time for the next map.

Only issue is I still haven't seen the end of the map. That damn jump in the dark cave really angers me. You have to jump onto the incline, which will break off and then start moving back and forth. Somehow I can never get to the other side, and keep falling into the chasm to my death. Other than this issue, the map is fine. It's easier to teleport now that you can jump to the right-most path and then jump to the middle path to the elevator. The old versions involved you using the right-most path to jump onto a rock on your left, which was a dangerous jump and often involved fail.

The point is, this is just a great map. Perhaps I've been zombified and join the rest of the horde who blindly appreciate this map or rtv for it constantly :shocked:

*Queen VenomousFate*
25 Apr 2009, 12:14am
ADDED!!!

Shadowex3
26 Apr 2009, 01:32am
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA...

please tell me you were joking.

*Queen VenomousFate*
29 Apr 2009, 08:04pm
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA...

please tell me you were joking.

I appologize, due to issues with fast downloads, I prematurly placed the "added" tag on 4 maps. They will be added as of tonight.

Drox
30 Apr 2009, 01:29am
the new LOTR_Mines_of_Moria_v4_2 seems to not want to download apon switching to this map and keeps telling me I cant play since I dont have it, any reason this it?

Mystique
30 Apr 2009, 02:28am
the new LOTR_Mines_of_Moria_v4_2 seems to not want to download apon switching to this map and keeps telling me I cant play since I dont have it, any reason this it?

It's saying missing map.. To everyone...

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/download/92869

Here can u download the map if u still wanna play.

Drox
30 Apr 2009, 05:44am
It's saying missing map.. To everyone...

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/download/92869

Here can u download the map if u still wanna play.

Thanks ;)

Shadowex3
30 Apr 2009, 06:25am
I appologize, due to issues with fast downloads, I prematurly placed the "added" tag on 4 maps. They will be added as of tonight.

Actually I was laughing because afaik this is the version with the staff that kills SG zombies in ~1 hit and 2 bullets.

imkrazie
30 Apr 2009, 09:48am
Actually I was laughing because afaik this is the version with the staff that kills SG zombies in ~1 hit and 2 bullets.

the version is now 4_2 and the killing staff now does 70 damage and slows the zombies.