PDA

View Full Version : Fast N Furious 4

Silentfaith
5 Apr 2009, 06:32pm
I thought it was pretty good. It didn't have much about cars, but they wanted to use a story line vs cars this time if you read about it.

Your thoughts?

SpEeD
5 Apr 2009, 06:34pm
i think this movie was TERRIBLE, REALLY boring, like 8 cars in it... at least in the last movie they TRIED to talk about cars (even though it was full of mistakes), this movie was horrible

Silentfaith
5 Apr 2009, 06:41pm
i think this movie was TERRIBLE, REALLY boring, like 8 cars in it... at least in the last movie they TRIED to talk about cars (even though it was full of mistakes), this movie was horrible

Did you bother to read the plot about the movie? They weren't trying to make it all about cars, they wanted more of a story in it.

The story was good, I do agree, there wasn't much in the car section but like I said they weren't trying to make a racing movie

trakaill
5 Apr 2009, 07:02pm

If you want to see cars go to a car show not the movie theaters...cause well... you'll see movies there not cars..simple as that!

SpEeD
6 Apr 2009, 03:14pm
If you want to see cars go to a car show not the movie theaters...cause well... you'll see movies there not cars..simple as that!

U IZ SMURT ND GUUD AT ESPLAININN THINGGGS

Determined2Win
6 Apr 2009, 04:37pm

Don't feed the TrOlL

As for the movie, I'm going to see it this Friday.

Jazz
7 Apr 2009, 01:13am
IT's not good enough?!?!?! AWWW i was really excited :( (For the fast cars & Action :/)

Suri
7 Apr 2009, 10:00am
I am wanting to see this movie for the fact that they got the first cast back together. And even if it's less about cars I will still see it. I go to a movie for the story, and how the movie is edited and mastered.

SpEeD
7 Apr 2009, 10:22am
I am wanting to see this movie for the fact that they got the first cast back together. And even if it's less about cars I will still see it. I go to a movie for the story, and how the movie is edited and mastered.

me too, but i left this movie with a different thought in my head...

Dante
7 Apr 2009, 10:43am

I agree i'm hoping i'll either see it sometime this weekend or next weekend. I know it'll be awesome, so basically i don't care if you didn't like it i'll like it just because i can :laugh:

Chef
7 Apr 2009, 02:05pm
i liked it.

but im biased, i just went to see vin diesels sister in the movie....

JacKHammEr
7 Apr 2009, 06:54pm
Please tell me they have the Dodge from the first one in there? I love that car it looked awesomeeeeeeeee.

Dante
7 Apr 2009, 08:32pm
Read everything else just not About cars it has a story line.

Neo
7 Apr 2009, 08:37pm
I think it was pretty good actually.

jigglebelljr
7 Apr 2009, 10:34pm
I loved fast and furious i whtched it the first day it came out and i thought it was awsome when they went though the tunnel it was sick

Italian Jew
7 Apr 2009, 10:38pm
Please tell me they have the Dodge from the first one in there? I love that car it looked awesomeeeeeeeee.

Didn't that car get fucked up at the end?

Jazz
8 Apr 2009, 01:11am
Didn't that car get fucked up at the end?

Yeah it did. Then Brian gave him his Toyota Supra. (10 sek. car.)

Chef
8 Apr 2009, 09:28am
yeah....but it gets rebuilt for this movie...:D

and it gets fucked up all over again.
:)

MrGall
8 Apr 2009, 09:31am

hahahahahahaha. thats all folks

N4t3r
8 Apr 2009, 08:31pm
omg i cant wait to see this!! Going to see it tommorow!

R3D
8 Apr 2009, 09:15pm
i think the movie was awsome and the story line was good too but it is sad that the car that he rebuild was wrecked again at the end that was terrible, to bad about the nice car i quess they will just rebuild again thats all

st.carlos
9 Apr 2009, 09:11pm
I liked it, but there was no cowbell.

ReneGade
10 Apr 2009, 11:18pm
It was exactly what ive been waiting for, 2 and 3 were just not the same without Vin. I was pretty let down by Letty's role in the movie she kicked ass in the first one. Oh and Pual Walker cant act for crap his emotion is so ungenuine except when hes hurt, then hes a frikin crie baby.

opium101
11 Apr 2009, 02:03am
i lked the movie! because they do something else then just drive xD

TNT
11 Apr 2009, 04:54pm
I found this movie to be great. I was going 80 all the way home on the express way XD

trakaill
12 Apr 2009, 10:07pm
WICKED MOVIE GO SEE IT NAO!!!!!

:-]
15 Apr 2009, 09:03pm
The movie was pretty good. Watched it with some friends. Sucked that Letty died. Can't wait for the 5th installment.

SpEeD
15 Apr 2009, 09:20pm
i lked the movie! because they do something else then just drive xD

..... really? :evil:

B o B
21 Apr 2009, 04:29pm
Nice movie.

Kay
21 Apr 2009, 11:24pm
I think the movie was really good, except it focused more on the actual plot rather then on cars and the racing. Still, even without the cars, I think it is better then the other 3 movies.

FightingRooster
14 May 2009, 03:03pm
Going to watch now.. haven't read the thread in fear of spoilers :P

I'll report back!

Jazz
14 May 2009, 11:55pm
HAHAHAHHAHAAAAA!! Suckazz I watched it free on a website!!

Wasn't that bad. Was pretty good.

FightingRooster
15 May 2009, 06:32am
Best one yet IMO. Loved the end. Will watch again.

Eastsider
17 May 2009, 05:22pm
Yeah, this is a great movie IMO. I really did enjoy watching this! :)

Drox
17 May 2009, 05:54pm
Looks good, i plan on watching it soon

FightingRooster
18 May 2009, 06:29am
Looks good, i plan on watching it soon

You really should. Great movie!

check www.tvshack.net