PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] mg_boxes removal

Spjerre
2 Apr 2009, 03:58pm
Map Removal

Full map name
mg_boxes Type of map
MiniGame Why should we remove it
Just some time ago I did a vote to see if people wanted to try this new map. It turned out yes, so I changed it. We all spawned with knife and ran over and stapped each other. I don't think the map was made for this. Most of us agreed that it would be alot better if it had a glass wall in the middle so that you couldn't knife but only shot. Personally I don't think it will turn out great even if we do that. But the way it is now its bs. I just can't see people saying "No extend because this map is awesome!" It might be fun for a little while but it will go away quick. Please consider it.

Thanks in advance.

Blue Wolf X53
2 Apr 2009, 04:59pm
I agree. I was in the server when this map went up. the glass wall in the middle would be huge improvement.

Spjerre
5 Apr 2009, 03:45am
*bump* anyone mind checking this instead of just avoiding it :O

Paul
5 Apr 2009, 06:09am
I'd like some more input before removing this map, id like to see it stay on as its okay for a few rounds.

BOOWY
5 Apr 2009, 09:40am
Here's some input for you: it's dm_tetris. It's the same map the Minigames server had months ago and was removed. Granted spawning with nades is gone and there are guns in the boxes, but besides that it's the same map. The map has the same dimensions, the spawn points are the same and the way the blocks fall down is the same.

XeNo
5 Apr 2009, 02:27pm
Here's some input for you: it's dm_tetris. It's the same map the Minigames server had months ago and was removed. Granted spawning with nades is gone and there are guns in the boxes, but besides that it's the same map. The map has the same dimensions, the spawn points are the same and the way the blocks fall down is the same.
qft

Paul
23 Apr 2009, 01:58pm
Removed.