LegalSmash
31 Mar 2009, 08:36am
http://pc.ign.com/articles/966/966576p2.html

PotshotPolka
31 Mar 2009, 02:27pm
To be honest it sounds interesting.

Lux
31 Mar 2009, 02:36pm
It sounds good, especially the multiplayer minigame where you defend the town. That said though, it would be nice if there were more minigames.

Tcp-Kill
31 Mar 2009, 03:01pm
It don't look half bad, this co op thing looks cool

RedOctober
8 Apr 2009, 01:21pm
looks good, like the fact it combined the ability to control an individual unit.

that should be fun, looks worth the buy....

Astrum
8 Apr 2009, 06:22pm
Bought it. Waiting for it to download -_-.

Dracula
8 Apr 2009, 06:23pm
Can someone please buy it for me.:hail:

Psyche
8 Apr 2009, 09:24pm
Downloading approximatly 2 years until completion...

Tcp-Kill
9 Apr 2009, 06:23am
i played it, i found the tiger ace really fun. i think the campaigns are very short, (3 missions on the tiger ace) and took 1hr on expert. The operations are actually quite fun, and in normal matches you can't use direct fire or other features from the campaign.

juku
9 Apr 2009, 07:01am
It sucks though that the tiger ace is just a new skin for the tiger in multiplayer mode. :cry:
I like how they include co op missions now or somewhat. :amuse:

PotshotPolka
9 Apr 2009, 08:20am
So do they have an online coop mode?

Tcp-Kill
9 Apr 2009, 09:38am
not co op campaign, but the minigames a cool.

Just completed causeway, only 3 missions :( 2 hours.

Fast Bullet
9 Apr 2009, 09:49am
Wow only 2h omg....

Dracula
9 Apr 2009, 01:02pm
Wow only 2h omg....

Do i smell a capmfire and bacon?

Astrum
9 Apr 2009, 01:27pm
All of the campaigns are 3 missions long. So 9 in total. Pretty short. I'm on the Falaise Pocket campaign right now. I think the Tiger Ace campaign is the best so far.

Also, I think you can use direct fire in one multiplayer mode where you basically only control one guy. I forget what it's called though. It's a shame you can't do some of the stuff in campaign in multiplayer such as drop weapon, revive fallen squad member, etc... But There will be a mod that adds that I'm sure =P.

I'll complete the last campaign when I get back from class and play some mp if anyone is up for it. I can't really write a review until I play all of the new modes though =).

Slavic
9 Apr 2009, 02:21pm
what are the major multiplayer changes? all i've seen are campaign content.

Tcp-Kill
9 Apr 2009, 02:27pm
All of the campaigns are 3 missions long. So 9 in total. Pretty short. I'm on the Falaise Pocket campaign right now. I think the Tiger Ace campaign is the best so far.

Also, I think you can use direct fire in one multiplayer mode where you basically only control one guy. I forget what it's called though. It's a shame you can't do some of the stuff in campaign in multiplayer such as drop weapon, revive fallen squad member, etc... But There will be a mod that adds that I'm sure =P.

I'll complete the last campaign when I get back from class and play some mp if anyone is up for it. I can't really write a review until I play all of the new modes though =).

Panzer Kreig is where you can use Direct fire in MP.

I'm up for some online, PM me. I like Panzer kreig and the defense one, not a fan of assault.

Whilst playing the new units, i decided to use the hotchkiss, which replaced the... panzer IV infantry support tank. That tank is so bad ass, and can be upgraded with walking STUKKA!!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Tcp-Kill/Other/hotchkiss_awesomeness.jpg

Also, the Tiger ace IMO was the best campaign, then followed by causeway, that was also fun. I have only gotten to mission 2 of the Falaise Pocket because i got bored, but i will finish that tonight.

Lux
9 Apr 2009, 02:41pm
not a fan of assault.

No campfires and 17 pounder steaks? :wave:

PotshotPolka
9 Apr 2009, 04:59pm
So yay or nay?

LegalSmash
9 Apr 2009, 08:47pm
No based on continual sync error issues

Dracula
10 Apr 2009, 12:51pm
No based on continual sync error issues

Was soo gay last night.

Scree :O
12 May 2009, 10:14pm
I bought it recently and I'd say it's ok. Atleast if you have some friends that can play the game at least as often as you do since in team games, practice makes perfect. Panzekrieg is fun, so is Operation: Stonewall (somewhat, I don't really like smashing NPC's). Didn't try assault yet, although I heard it's like Defence Of The Ancients. I didn't get any sync errors as of yet so I guess that's LegalSmash's problem.

The campaigns are short but fun, each sort of mimics one of the three multiplayer modes. So Tiger Ace - Panzerkrieg, for example.

Frostbyte
12 May 2009, 10:18pm
Yeah, since I just re-downloaded COH, I have been wondering if I should buy ToV or Killing Floor.

Scree :O
13 May 2009, 10:11pm
Honestly, I don't know much about Killing Floor. It's a completely different genre so I suggest you follow your guts. Check reviews when Killing Floor comes out, then you'll see.