PDA

View Full Version : i made a donation...(the right place?)

RedDragoon
9 Oct 2007, 08:52am
Dear Patrick Fecteau-Boucher,

This email confirms that you have paid haggard@zombiemurder.com (haggard@zombiemurder.com) $3.00 USD using PayPal.

The exchange rate for this purchase is 1 CAD = 0.976270USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Payment Details

Transaction ID: 4PJ06670T2156081V
Item Price: $3.00 USD
Total: $3.00 USD
Order Description: Donation to Support Zombie Servers
Item/Product Number: 208100361427015
Buyer: Patrick Fecteau-Boucher

Business Information

Business: haggard@zombiemurder.com

Your Unconfirmed Address

Shipping Info: Patrick Fecteau-Boucher
-------
Lachine, Quebec
-------
Canada

Shipping Method:

----------------------
was on 4 october o.O....[ZM] Cloud Strife told me to make a topic so...i didnt know where it belong so i made here

Haggard
9 Oct 2007, 09:10am
I received it and will be making the thank you thread again for donaters.

Red
9 Oct 2007, 09:16am
Oh I see, now that the exchange rate favors foreign currency, people are donating. Cheap bastards.

RedDragoon
9 Oct 2007, 09:31am
not realy, im donating cause i like the server, and its not because i got rejected for admin i wont stop coming =p

Red
9 Oct 2007, 09:53am
*cough europe central bank has set absurdly low interest rates only hurting itself in the long run causing property bubbles and false deflation and the US economy is not "bad" cough*

Arc
9 Oct 2007, 10:02am
*coughbadeconomycough*

The US economy is far from bad. The dollar sinking is likely caused by our inane debt and rising trade deficit. The loonie and the dollar are practically equal now, which is good for Canadians. Now they can get on eBay and get fairer prices. lol

RedDragoon
9 Oct 2007, 11:48am
sooo, will now i have a reserved slot ^^?

matt 187
9 Oct 2007, 12:17pm
most likely you well

Paladin
9 Oct 2007, 03:06pm
According to the donation thread, its $4+ that gets a reserved slot.

Kennith
9 Oct 2007, 03:56pm
1 USD SHORT!
Poor Dragoon. =/

RedDragoon
9 Oct 2007, 04:56pm
Lol !!! anyway i dont mind, its all i had on my paypal ^^

LitKey
9 Oct 2007, 05:53pm
*cough europe central bank has set absurdly low interest rates only hurting itself in the long run causing property bubbles and false deflation and the US economy is not "bad" cough*

*coughhavokjustgotshowedupcough* :D