PDA

View Full Version : Terminator Vs Wolverine

Silentfaith
28 Mar 2009, 12:48pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OX6H7t1wXZI

X men^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puAxrOTqtr4

Terminator^^

Both movies look insane as hell, but which do you think is going to be more succesful? Which do you think will be the highest in the box office.

I think its going to be The X-Men, but you never know!

Opinions?

Star Trek Was Better Then Both!

BUT" Pixars, UP Beat all 3 In Box Office Lawl!

andre1028
28 Mar 2009, 12:52pm
Terminator has been a long running series. If there are still any hardcore terminator fans after the third one it'll probably be more successful.

ReneGade
28 Mar 2009, 01:05pm
Terminator has been a long running series. If there are still any hardcore terminator fans after the third one it'll probably be more successful.

x men has been a comic book forever and wolverine is the most like character in it by a large amount. There chances of terminator beating x men are highly unlikely.

Leon
28 Mar 2009, 01:57pm
i say X-Men besides Wolverine is badass!!!!

forget Terminator!:mmph::smash:

andre1028
28 Mar 2009, 02:30pm
x men has been a comic book forever and wolverine is the most like character in it by a large amount. There chances of terminator beating x men are highly unlikely.

I'm talking about movie wise. If the prequels sucked balls no one will watch the other ones. Ok you bring a good movie into a video game for example like E.T. Guess what, the game failed. I don't know how good it'll be bringing a comic into a movie.

Jazz
28 Mar 2009, 02:48pm
It's a really hard desicion! But wolverine

BOOWY
28 Mar 2009, 09:52pm
As much as I love the Terminator series, I'll have to go with Wolverine on this one. Arnie won't be in the new Terminator movie and the setting is likely going to be very monotonous and boring... like Fallout 3 in some respects. It was cool for the first hour or so and then it got old, I don't think the new Terminator movie will be very different. I just hope they aren't going the way of the TV series.

N4t3r
28 Mar 2009, 11:11pm
I vote X-man origins
Terminator is awsome an all but i mean... come one! its WOLVERINE!!!

N4t3r
28 Mar 2009, 11:11pm
I vote X-man origins
Terminator is awsome an all but i mean... come one! its WOLVERINE!!!

Lux
30 Mar 2009, 05:41am
I voted X-Men but thinking about it, the Terminator movies were 100% better than the X-Men ones.

chaoslee12
30 Mar 2009, 08:42am
WOLVERINE SHNIKITY SHNIKITY (mall rats)

Christo
30 Mar 2009, 12:20pm
I like terminator but this one is also good :D :amuse:

Dante
30 Mar 2009, 05:42pm
They both look FUCKING AWESOME but i wanted to see wolverine first

I think I'm gonna have to watch them both ^.^

Silentfaith
2 Apr 2009, 01:39pm
They both look FUCKING AWESOME but i wanted to see wolverine first

I think I'm gonna have to watch them both ^.^

agreed

Frostbyte
2 Apr 2009, 02:02pm
I never saw how people liked Wolverine more than the other x-men. And making movies out of my least favorite character would imply that I voted for terminator, which I did.

Silentfaith
2 Apr 2009, 02:08pm
I never saw how people liked Wolverine more than the other x-men. And making movies out of my least favorite character would imply that I voted for terminator, which I did.

I like Cambit the most out of them all, but Hugh Jackman is just a beast.. so he wins =/

Leon
2 Apr 2009, 02:40pm
When i watched Punk'd i never knew that the guy who played Wolverine was an Ausie, and when i look back into the movies i thought he was american because he would always talk a little deep and with no accent. But in the promo into the trailer i noticed the accent and was mmm wow. I want this movie to be excellent unlike Watchmen that f'd my hopes in flames.

Silentfaith
2 Apr 2009, 03:15pm
When i watched Punk'd i never knew that the guy who played Wolverine was an Ausie, and when i look back into the movies i thought he was american because he would always talk a little deep and with no accent. But in the promo into the trailer i noticed the accent and was mmm wow. I want this movie to be excellent unlike Watchmen that f'd my hopes in flames.

Dude, i agree watchmen SUCKED.
Yeah I had no idea he was a aussie to, till i head him talking off camera, like Collin Ferrel, he has a irish accent, but in movies its american.. Thats why they are some of the best actors ! Lol

SpEeD
2 Apr 2009, 03:52pm
OMG I JUST SAW WOLVERINE AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Dante
2 Apr 2009, 04:52pm
Hugh Jackman is just like Hugh Laurie they both are Aussie/english and they can talk perfectly like an american which goes to show how well people can act.

TNT
11 Apr 2009, 05:37pm
Definitely T4. I'm just sad that they are not using Arnold anymore T_T

Sniparra
11 Apr 2009, 07:02pm
i am going to say terminator because xmen doesnt even follow the story of xmen it just makes alot of it up. But i am still going to go see both.

Dante
11 Apr 2009, 09:29pm
This Xmen movie is actually taken over by Marvel so that it does follow a story line. It's following Wolverine's Story from before the Xmen. Thus the title X-men: Orgins

SpEeD
12 Apr 2009, 03:37pm
isnt it based off the comic book of the same title...

Dante
12 Apr 2009, 04:40pm
Yes Probably so Seeing as Marvel took over the production. And seeing as they make the marvel movies 10 times better it's gonna be fucking awesome.

Forester155
12 Apr 2009, 07:02pm
Arnold is making an appearance, but i dont think for long. he just fighst some robot or something. its the end of the world man! nukes are going off left and right, people are being compacted in giant machines with spiky walls!

trakaill
12 Apr 2009, 10:08pm
X-men winz for sure!

SoulKeeper
12 Apr 2009, 10:46pm
I'm guessing X-Men
They're largely popular, and well known.
They had comic books and ext...

Crimson
13 Apr 2009, 12:50am
Terminator Salvation, I never got into X-Man

SpEeD
13 Apr 2009, 02:26pm
Terminator Salvation, I never got into X-Man

i can fix that

bSuvOVH0aSQ

lolipop
14 Apr 2009, 12:44pm
love x-man

Red
14 Apr 2009, 12:58pm
X-men will do better because it's more cartoonish/commericially appealing

I personally look forward to Terminator, it's targeted at people more my age who grew up with the original first 2, it's more violent as well, more nostalgic for me and Christian Bale adds a level a seriousness to the franchise that the x-men lack

Cranks
14 Apr 2009, 02:44pm
3rd terminator was stupid you don't put comedy in that sort of film ffs.

But the new one looks class and the Xmen one will be ok.

Dante
14 Apr 2009, 05:02pm
I Want to see both of them they both look fucking fantastic sooo im eager!!! :smile:

Olli3
14 Apr 2009, 06:37pm
Wolverine. Terminator is nothing without Arnold.

Silentfaith
14 Apr 2009, 08:58pm
Wolverine. Terminator is nothing without Arnold.

The movie is based on the future.. not the past you don't need Arnold anymore..
Who needs Arnold when you have Christian Bale?

Its still a hard choice, but in the end prob Wolverine

trakaill
14 Apr 2009, 10:24pm
The movie is based on the future.. not the past you don't need Arnold anymore..
Who needs Arnold when you have Christian Bale?

Its still a hard choice, but in the end prob Wolverine

Arny travels through time to help john conor you always need him!
I think T4 will be good but to far of the others that why I think Ill appreciate Xmen more

but yeah this reminded me of the argument we had a while back about newer movies being better/worst than older of the same series..
Well I was being bashed for liking New StarWars better, terminator is one movies were nothing I think can beat the first 2!!!

Silentfaith
15 Apr 2009, 01:17pm
Arny travels through time to help john conor you always need him!
I think T4 will be good but to far of the others that why I think Ill appreciate Xmen more

but yeah this reminded me of the argument we had a while back about newer movies being better/worst than older of the same series..
Well I was being bashed for liking New StarWars better, terminator is one movies were nothing I think can beat the first 2!!!

Terminator 1 and 2 were the best of the series, I didn't say T4 will be the best out of the series.

T2 was prob better then T1, but i loved how in T1 he took out the whole police station lol

BOOWY
15 Apr 2009, 02:21pm
I'm afraid of them ruining the movie with the stupid crap they have going on in the TV series. I like believable robots. Arnie in T1 and T2 was a believable robot, he moved and acted like one. There's less of that feeling in T3 and the TV series.

Bodybag
15 Apr 2009, 03:12pm
I'm hoping that it will be X-Men because I love the x-men movies.. terminator is ok but they bother look really good.

Silentfaith
18 Apr 2009, 08:47am
I'm afraid of them ruining the movie with the stupid crap they have going on in the TV series. I like believable robots. Arnie in T1 and T2 was a believable robot, he moved and acted like one. There's less of that feeling in T3 and the TV series.

Yeah the TV Series sucks lol

Neji
18 Apr 2009, 10:30am
Terminator!

RapBert
19 Apr 2009, 07:48am
X-men will do better because it's more cartoonish/commericially appealing

I personally look forward to Terminator, it's targeted at people more my age who grew up with the original first 2, it's more violent as well, more nostalgic for me and Christian Bale adds a level a seriousness to the franchise that the x-men lack

lol it's PG-13 rated. All previous films were rated R.

But I still think it wins. X-Men will still be great as well.

Silentfaith
19 Apr 2009, 08:30am
lol it's PG-13 rated. All previous films were rated R.

But I still think it wins. X-Men will still be great as well.

There is a large amount of action in it, and there has been alot of movies PG-13 that were hardcore lol.

Its a hard decision regardless, we will see when they come out who is surpeme

Leon
20 Apr 2009, 01:25pm
i saw the T4 trailer ehhh doesnt look good, now the X-Men one seems very good :]

Kay
21 Apr 2009, 11:27pm
X-Men is going to be a whole lot better then terminator. Not that Terminator is bad, but it seems to lack some of the things that the previous 3 movies had.

Elleon
5 May 2009, 03:09am
I saw X-men.

It should have been a no brainer that Terminator was going to outdo X-men before, but it is only concrete now.

Pfftt. Would have been nice if only one single X-men movie was descent.

Trogdor
5 May 2009, 05:26am
Definitely X-Men. Hated the Terminator movies, X-Men movies were good till the last one. Last one was okay, didn't think it was up to the other ones standards

Simon [I R JAWZ]
5 May 2009, 06:59am
i voted x-men :D

Silentfaith
5 May 2009, 09:06am
Terminator is out this month, lets see who makes more money on opening night, and which we think was better ^-^

BennY--
5 May 2009, 11:03am
x-men ftw

zhalip
13 May 2009, 12:24pm
Is this movie worth downloading ? :P

Elleon
14 May 2009, 03:35am
Is this movie worth downloading ? :P

X-Men? If it is free, than yes, not, than no.

Hiphopopotomus
14 May 2009, 06:17am
X-Man Origins Wolverine was a horrible movie, it made me think"What the fuck are these movie producers thinking now-a-days?" Everything was retarded in the movie, i watched the leak version and it was missing some special effects but it still was horrible, the released version didn't add too many special effects in the first place. The effects that were there we horrible, if i could get my money back, i would.

Dante
14 May 2009, 06:42am
Well that's what you get for watching a non-finished movie....duh..who would waste money on that shit. It's pointless to waste money on a release non-finished movie because first, there are no graphics in it so there you go.

Red
14 May 2009, 09:56am
he saw both versions, they both sucked ass.

Terminator will destroy x-men.

It's got Christian Bale...so hawt.

Lux
14 May 2009, 11:09am
NO ARNIE, NO MOVIE >:|

Silentfaith
14 May 2009, 11:24am
NO ARNIE, NO MOVIE >:|

Arnie lost to much muscle, and isn't fast enough to play Terminator anymore, you also have to realize its not like the first few Terminators, where he is sent back into the past to protect John Connor, now they are in the future, where he is already leading the war against the machines.

Personally, I think Star Trek blew Wolverine away, its up to Terminator to win the battle lol. GOOD LUCK!

Dante
14 May 2009, 11:30am
i still think that transformers 2 will blow em all away

zhalip
14 May 2009, 12:08pm
?

Silentfaith
15 May 2009, 10:34am
?

?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Why did you just post ?

SPAMSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Smurftan
15 May 2009, 04:28pm
Terminator

Leon
15 May 2009, 05:26pm
?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Why did you just post ?

SPAMSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lololol

Elleon
26 May 2009, 04:40am
Holy crap, huge surprise!

Terminator generated more money on opening weekend than X-men did. Rofl...almost didn't get the whole thing out.

Well let us see how far Terminator can go, since it definentally doesn't appear that it is much better than Wolverine in quality or review. Eh, anyone still backing the man with intricate butter knives?

Red
26 May 2009, 09:30am
called it

you all owe me a cookie

Ganzta
26 May 2009, 11:11am
it's a shitty movie vs another shitty movie
they would both burn and die before they get a chance to fight it out

Elleon
26 May 2009, 03:10pm
called it

you all owe me a cookie

:COOKIE: There you go, you deserved it!

Why not, imma just give myself one while I am at it :D

:COOKIE: Mmmm, victory tastes sweet indeed.

SoulKeeper
26 May 2009, 03:41pm
:COOKIE: There you go, you deserved it!

Why not, imma just give myself one while I am at it :D

:COOKIE: Mmmm, victory tastes sweet indeed.

*Steals a cookie from you*
MINE!

b0red
26 May 2009, 03:58pm
Terminator for the win!!!!

trakaill
27 May 2009, 09:15pm
its just opening week end..Ive hear a lot more poeple said it sucked than xmen...I have neither of them but from what I hear Id rather see xmen.. if other people thing the same...I think in the end Xmen will make more money!

miniVICIOUS
27 May 2009, 10:47pm
i saw both.
x-men's storyline was good but the special effects were terribad.
terminator was pretty good to me, but the storyline wasn't too bad ass.
seriously, don't bother with x-men.

MtrxMn
6 Jun 2009, 02:25pm
Just saw Terminator today. Thought it was way better than Wolverine.

TwistedKiller
20 Jun 2009, 04:20pm
The Wolverine movie was fucking awesome, so was the game!!