PDA

View Full Version : Dead Space Extraction

darklink1133
27 Mar 2009, 06:29pm
Holy shit!Dead Space Extraction!Let's just hope it's not a huge failure to Nintendo(since basically all of their games are crap)But it's kind of hard that they put a awesome Dead Space game for Wii, hurry up and make Dead Space 2 for PS3 and 360 already Electronics Art!I am dying for Dead Space 2! But here is the trailer for Dead Space Extraction.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np56EiuCQKs

Italian Jew
27 Mar 2009, 06:51pm
It looks decent but I'm going to wait. I love it on Xbox, but hopefully they don't mess it up like Dead Rising. Maybe it'll be a arcade shooter type (which would be cool) because I don't see the Wii being able to handle all the things that made it a great game on the 360 in any form whatsoever.

SneakySnake
27 Mar 2009, 08:27pm
If it comes out for ANYTHING else than the Wii I may get. I hate shooter games expecially ones like this for the Wii. And seriously, they already came up with a #2? I still haven't beat the first one ><.

Frostbyte
28 Mar 2009, 09:37am
It looks decent but I'm going to wait. I love it on Xbox, but hopefully they don't mess it up like Dead Rising. Maybe it'll be a arcade shooter type (which would be cool) because I don't see the Wii being able to handle all the things that made it a great game on the 360 in any form whatsoever.

That.

Spartan
28 Mar 2009, 06:19pm
The thing im wondering about Dead Space is who will the main character will be. I dont wanna spoil anything if u havnt finished it but im quite lookin foward to the second one having just beat the first with some ease.

IMO Wii fails. Hard. I hate its style of playing unless its like the Wii Sports. Games such a FPS ones on the Wii are just shite and the graphics arnt as good, and games such as Dead Rising are nothing compared to their Xbox 360 and PS3 rivals.

darklink1133
28 Mar 2009, 10:42pm
The thing im wondering about Dead Space is who will the main character will be. I dont wanna spoil anything if u havnt finished it but im quite lookin foward to the second one having just beat the first with some ease.

IMO Wii fails. Hard. I hate its style of playing unless its like the Wii Sports. Games such a FPS ones on the Wii are just shite and the graphics arnt as good, and games such as Dead Rising are nothing compared to their Xbox 360 and PS3 rivals.

You got a point, The ending surprises me of if the game is gonna continue or not. Spoilers dont read, but Isaac got caught by surprise by Nicole, I wonder if Isaac knocked her off. I mean,she's like one of them.

Frostbyte
29 Mar 2009, 10:24am

Alright. First things first, I heard rumors that this game is going to be a prequel to the orignal dead space, and will most likely feature one of the original Ishimura engineers as the main character. Second, try beating the game on impossible, not easy..lol. Third, the Wii isnt really that bad. I mean, most, if not all third party games for the Wii are bad, but the 1st party games are pretty good. I really enjoy Super Smash Bros and Super Mario galaxy.

Paladin
30 Mar 2009, 07:32am
The only things I play on the Wii is House of the Dead 2 & 3. I cba for anything else, arcade shooters are just what I like. Plus yeah it sucks having to buy a zapper or a perfectshot but besides that it's the same as the place, point, shoot, reload off screen.