PDA

View Full Version : Special skins for zombie servers..

Spjerre
27 Mar 2009, 02:09pm
I was thinking if we could have special skins for the zombie servers. This can be admin skins and supporter skins. OR what i saw on this other server. Standard players (every players) have skins! Some thing that is more "zombiey" but just for humans since I think the zombie skins are fine. But maybe some Umbrella skins, like the ones from Resident Evil. Or S.T.A.R.S. I think it would be awesome.

Leon
27 Mar 2009, 02:15pm
if we had the STARS uniform i will love u forever

Last year i found a server that had ALOT of zombies skins, from Alien V Predators, Star Wars, some from HL2 and much more :D it was really awsome.

Spjerre
27 Mar 2009, 02:24pm
I think it would be cool that's what I thought but lets if people wants it

Hazardous
27 Mar 2009, 02:59pm
if we had the STARS uniform i will love u forever

Last year i found a server that had ALOT of zombies skins, from Alien V Predators, Star Wars, some from HL2 and much more :D it was really awsome.

This is zombie mod, not Aliens MOD, Predator MOD, or fucking Chewbacca VS Darth Vader MOD.

Spjerre
27 Mar 2009, 03:02pm
Relax... He just said he thought those skins where awesome. Right now i find your "Honorable Gamer" wrong...

Hazardous
27 Mar 2009, 03:04pm
Relax... He just said he thought those skins where awesome. Right now i find your "Honorable Gamer" wrong...

I really don't care what you find unless it's Waldo.

Leon
27 Mar 2009, 03:11pm
I really don't care what you find unless it's Waldo.

that wasnt even funny at all :crazy:

RELAX

Hazardous
27 Mar 2009, 03:13pm
that wasnt even funny at all :crazy:

RELAX

I never intended it to be a humorous comment, so I supposed you are correct, but then you'd just be pointing out the obvious, which is just ridiculous.

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
27 Mar 2009, 07:53pm
50 bucks or 1000 internets to the first person to make a working sweet henretta skin for us!!!
comon skinnners you know you wanna make us some evil dead 2 mdls.

Xtrm
28 Mar 2009, 12:22am
*Cough*Left 4 Dead zombie skins.*Cough*

Smurftan
28 Mar 2009, 05:51am
The skins sound good but so would the old skins :)

Jazz
28 Mar 2009, 06:33am
Nah... From what i've seen there are many skins for admin and supporter on zombie-server. And they are pretty cool aswell, so i voted: ''No i like the way it is.''