PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought for Escape 1 and VIP

tank40175
27 Mar 2009, 07:07am
I know our Napalm server went away due to attendance...:sad: But would it be possible to have what was the most popular napalm maps, like 3-4 of them added to Escape servers, and keep the VIP to protect in that server so we can still cade and shoot some zombies. This would allow us to still have that type of gameplay without having a empty server sitting around. Just a thought.

Jazz
27 Mar 2009, 08:33am
Well the names are written in ''RUN BITCH RUN | *ESCAPE'' so i don't know. And btw i remember when raven brought back napalm but no-one was in there?

imkrazie
27 Mar 2009, 01:46pm
It wouldn't work unless you picked maps that didn't require cading because escape and napalm have to have different settings for the props.

tank40175
28 Mar 2009, 08:04pm
When the community first started they used to run both types of maps in same server. Actually as far as settings go, they need to be fixed anyways, because there are Escape maps where you still need to use cades and it is really hard now to make them, and when you do all the zombies have to do is walk through them.

SpikedRocker
28 Mar 2009, 08:11pm
Our settings are set specifically based on these types of servers. If we were able to cade then none of the vehicles would work and vice versa.

andre1028
28 Mar 2009, 08:45pm
When the community first started they used to run both types of maps in same server.

Yup, they had maps like Bridge Escape on Napalm. I do recall spacestation 3 being on there once including boat escape, or maybe that's for another server I used to play on..