PDA

View Full Version : death water for my maze

HankTheTank
6 Oct 2007, 04:46pm
ok i really need to know... for my map ZM_InSaNe_MaZe, shuld i make the water like instant death for both humans and zombies... or shuld i make it like not quite instant for zombies... like for example in boat escape... the water at the end you can like stay in it for like a little bit

contempt
6 Oct 2007, 04:50pm
Why didn't you post this question in ya poor drawing thread? :rolleyes:
Make it 'not quite instant for zombies.'

contempt :)

Edit: Oh, meh, a poll.

Jaffa
6 Oct 2007, 07:46pm
y no0t not quite instant death for both?

SilentFox618
6 Oct 2007, 10:11pm
Just make sure the water kills the zombies before the water raises them up to the top of the pyramid... :)

James
7 Oct 2007, 03:55am
Kill Them All!!

mew
8 Oct 2007, 09:16am
wouldnt be deathwater if it didnt kill both... Slay'em all!

Jaffa
8 Oct 2007, 10:05am
QUESTION= is there a way to make deathwater damage objects? eg. wooden planks

HankTheTank
8 Oct 2007, 06:02pm
ask falcon... hes a master map makr im a noob :bike:

Falcon04
8 Oct 2007, 08:28pm
Jaffa, I'm a complicated person when it comes to mapmaking and quite honestly I would rig a timed trigger that destroys the planks at the moment the water gets there; theres most likely a much more simple way to do so, but I don't like to experiment so much with triggers and input/outputs as I do interesting brushwork.

HankTheTank
10 Oct 2007, 05:42pm
ok turns out this poll is VOID seeing as i dont know how to make deathwater... nor does my boy falcon... soooo looks like a diffrent way :D

Jaffa
10 Oct 2007, 08:36pm
Jaffa, I'm a complicated person when it comes to mapmaking and quite honestly I would rig a timed trigger that destroys the planks at the moment the water gets there; theres most likely a much more simple way to do so, but I don't like to experiment so much with triggers and input/outputs as I do interesting brushwork.

Thx, i'll have a play around at some point with hammer

and i'm sure deathwater is there, just under a different name