PDA

View Full Version : Whats the worst pain you've ever felt?

Matt.
5 Oct 2007, 06:35pm
The worst pain I ever had was when I was cleaning my kitchen and a knife laying on top of the fridge was bumped off and cut off the top part of my pointer finger. It was around the fold but the whole part with the nail had been cut off. It had to be surgically put back on. That was about 2 years ago. My finger nail still doesnt grow.

So what is the worst pain you've felt?

matt 187
5 Oct 2007, 06:39pm
playing football in middle school long time ago. and i forgot too wear my cup and got rammed in the nut's with a helmet i cryed for like a hour

HankTheTank
5 Oct 2007, 06:48pm
uuummmmm......
would have to be when... i fell out of my bus last year... and rolled my ankle... i chipted some bone off of it... i had a 3rd degree sprain... the whole works... then i got home, and i looked at my ankle and the swelling had gone up to almost a tennis ball size...
a gut wrenching feeling is when you can feel the skin on your ankle being stretched and being ripped apart at the seems *nearly pukes*

oh the worst part is... i was screeming on the ground... my busdriver closed the door and drove away... my parents wanted to sue

Riggs
5 Oct 2007, 06:49pm
Love.

:date: <- That guy knows what I'm talking about.

In terms of physical pain, I fell off a 75-ft. cliff, hit my face on a rock jutting out about halfway down, lost a few teeth, got my two front teeth jammed up into my cheeks / nose, and broke my arm and wrist when I hit the bottom.

It hurt.

(You can tell Matt's not a real man, he forgot his cup. What kind of man puts his pride and joy in danger like that?)

HankTheTank
5 Oct 2007, 06:51pm
Love.

In terms of physical pain, I fell off a 75-ft. cliff, hit my face on a rock jutting out about halfway down, lost a few teeth, got my two front teeth jammed up into my cheeks / nose, and broke my arm and wrist when I hit the bottom.

It hurt.

(You can tell Matt's not a real man, he forgot his cup. What kind of man puts his pride and joy in danger like that?)

HOW IN ALL FUCK DID YOU SURVIVE TAHT!

And agreed about the love part *tear*

Paladin
5 Oct 2007, 07:01pm
Probably worst pain I've had was when we were doing PE and someone hit the hockey puck right into the crown jewels before high sticking me in the face....Fell onto the ground and everyone continued to play hockey around me.

VirDeBello
5 Oct 2007, 07:11pm
Probably worst pain I've had was when we were doing PE and someone hit the hockey puck right into the crown jewels before high sticking me in the face....Fell onto the ground and everyone continued to play hockey around me.

For a second I thought it was when you fell in the sewers. LMAO!

But I never felt pain like that. Worst was like walking into a door. lol

HankTheTank
5 Oct 2007, 07:42pm
oh fuck another thing... not to bad but kinda bad is having surgery on your ingrown tonail (and YES I DO TAKE CARE OF MY TOES!!! idk how it happend) but anyway i had an ingrown tonail... and the needle hurts like fuck

Jesstilence
5 Oct 2007, 07:47pm
I fell down a staircase and when I hit the bottom I landed dead on my back and was fully paralyzed for about a minute.

LitKey
5 Oct 2007, 07:47pm
oh fuck another thing... not to bad but kinda bad is having surgery on your ingrown tonail (and YES I DO TAKE CARE OF MY TOES!!! idk how it happend) but anyway i had an ingrown tonail... and the needle hurts like fuck

Wuss. I had an ingrown toenail taken out and that ain't even CLOSE to a real bad pain.

HankTheTank
5 Oct 2007, 07:54pm
hey i bet you had it done like a diffrent way... i had to have like a huge needle in my toe 3 times to inject this shit that stung like a bitch

Omega
5 Oct 2007, 07:57pm

And people wonder what causes school-shootings... not saying you'd do that, paladin, but I sure as hell would do something, at least to the jackass that hit you and didn't even help you up..

Terrible.. really terrible.

LitKey
5 Oct 2007, 07:57pm
hey i bet you had it done like a diffrent way... i had to have like a huge needle in my toe 3 times to inject this shit that stung like a bitch

I know exactly what you're talking about, those are shots used to numb the toe. Wuss!

Paladin
5 Oct 2007, 08:27pm
Vird the sewers isn't the most painful thing, just the stinkiest.

HankTheTank
5 Oct 2007, 10:45pm
I know exactly what you're talking about, those are shots used to numb the toe. Wuss!

pfft

its not like i cried, i didnt screem either. i swore tho :P

jeN
5 Oct 2007, 11:24pm
I've never really felt anything that was OMFG IM DYING PAIN. :[ Getting cramps every month does suck greatly though.

matt 187
5 Oct 2007, 11:37pm

the cup was to small ima big man

James
6 Oct 2007, 03:44am
Love.

It hurt.

C'mon, don't bullshit me. 75 feet??? You would be dead!

Anyway, when I was about 8-9 years old, I was walking across the patio, I tripped over a rough edge, and SMASHED most of my teeth. I was crying and howling, my mouth was pouring out with blood, my mum was calling the doctor's frantically, eh, I have had bad luck with my teeth.

After that, at about 12, I snapped my front tooth in half, by hitting it on a table. The nerves shot right out, it was real painful. So I had to get a replacement half tooth from the dentist, and have it attached.

Oh and guess what? I snapped the same tooth 3 years later!

Riggs
6 Oct 2007, 04:06am
C'mon, don't bullshit me. 75 feet??? You would be dead!

I fell from about 50, but the cliff itself was very high.

eh, I have had bad luck with my teeth.

It's because you're British.

James
6 Oct 2007, 04:55am
Shut up with that stupid stereotype. Just shows what you know about us :P

Red
6 Oct 2007, 02:33pm
Bending my knee backwards during soccer practice on bumpy pitch after it just rained.

Worst pain ever.

Paladin
6 Oct 2007, 03:22pm
Yeah they suspended me afterwards because I managed to slowly drag myself to the bleachers and I had a very colorful mouth to the PE teacher...Not saying what I said suffice to say half was about her and other half her mother.