PDA

View Full Version : Did/Do You Like Zombie 3.0?

Third
22 Mar 2009, 04:13pm
Hey :]

Thomas is CHAOS mentioned zombie 3.0 server that we had.
I couldn't remember it until I watched a video and thought "oooh the zombie things with the levels".

Well its kinda like L4D now... but on a lower specialty of zombies.

So this little poll is just for feedback to see how many people liked the server & how many people would play it again.

Oh those that haven't played it... I missed that option out so just post if you havent :P

Demented
22 Mar 2009, 04:19pm
I haven't played it :(

Spjerre
22 Mar 2009, 04:21pm
I don't think it will be a dead server. But do you mean to put it in ona server for it self (like napalm) or all the zombie servers we currently have? I mean if people want to be normal zombie they can just be a normal zombie and not a fast or a slow one.

Noobster
22 Mar 2009, 04:23pm
ya, id like to play it again it was pretty cool

Third
22 Mar 2009, 04:25pm
I don't think it will be a dead server. But do you mean to put it in ona server for it self (like napalm) or all the zombie servers we currently have? I mean if people want to be normal zombie they can just be a normal zombie and not a fast or a slow one.

It wouldn't replace any of the server ;]
Be added as a sperate server if anything.

tinkerbell
22 Mar 2009, 04:43pm
i miss the old zombie hell server

Pancake Batter
22 Mar 2009, 05:16pm
Edit : Thought you guys were talking about a different mod, anyways it was not bad, but for some reason my comp lagged like heck everytime I killed a zombie even though in the beggining it didn't.

tank40175
22 Mar 2009, 05:20pm
I really liked Zombie Hell. But it would be a fairly dead server. There were a few regulars on it every morning. And if were there agian, then I would hopefully join up with them agian, and kill some old school zombie hordes. But not likely to happen as most the time it was empty.

Third
22 Mar 2009, 05:42pm
RPG ZOMBIE HORDE SERVER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I know it sounds bad at first but when I played it old school before it Brought in a good 1000-2000 people maybe 3000 its been awhile.
But basically you get to choose whether or not your a terrorist aka a zombie or ct as a cop duh. well as a zombie you end up randomly spawning as 1 of 4 skins each with there own unique ability. well the black and blue shirt zombie sets u on fire, a dark grey is harder to see, the white and red with deformed head is just a normal zombie, and the big furryish one has more health but moves slightly slower. well I dont remember there health but I think they would have about 2000. The is little to no kick back so the zombies have a chance to knife. The CTs dont get anything special except for a few of the rpg skills that zombies dont get.

Ok so basically the zombies dont kill you in 1 hit its like normal CSS but with zombies that only have knifes and well the server I was in had like 10 bots you could start to level off as a ct so you could last longer if there wasnt an experienced human zombie.

some of the rpg skills were:
Frost pistol max lvl 3 or 5
Stealth max lvl 5
Resupply max lvl 5 each lvl supplies u with different amount ex. lvl 1 = 1 bullet
health max lvl12 each lvl gives you 25 more hp max is 400 and zombies get 2000 plus
long jump max lvl 5
Ice stab max is either 3 or 5 cant remember each lvl lasts longer then the other
regeneration lvl 10 I think
Vampire lvl 10
and the last 1 I dont remember its name maybe so one could help me out with it its where when you die you get your guns back u had before max is 3 lvls lvl 1 is pistol lvl 2 is either gun or extra gear and 3 is everything even extra stuff like night vision and body armor I think cant remember.

the maps were just the normal zombie maps 1-6 so Im sure we can easily add to it so maybe put panic and such. oops. forgot 1 thing if we have cading maps the zombies should be able to push objects away like real good power pushes its fun and more challangeing. I think thats everything cant remember everything except you get 5 points per lvl and the lvl where u get everythink maxed is like 867 or something in the high 800's

well feel free to post your opinions except for more rpg skills like those stupid bouncy bullets and crap like that. these skills worked perfectly and I think its the perfect ammount once you try it.

found my old post so I reposted it fun stuff real good with rpg and its a lot of fun for those who cant afford L4D

Ummm it's a little off topic lol... that is something completely different. I think?
I read it briefly, sounds like too much effort and too much confusion...

zombie Hell / Zombie 3.0 is just npc's vs humans. Each round completed, the zombie difficulty goes up. With different types of zombies. Finally resulting with boss zombies appearing.

chaoslee12
22 Mar 2009, 05:43pm
oh I thought u were talking about horde not hell

zero
22 Mar 2009, 05:48pm
I never played it (or heard of it). However, I'd be willing to give it a try.

Thomas(norway)
22 Mar 2009, 05:51pm
i loved it :clap:

Joeytron
22 Mar 2009, 06:50pm
i dont know what it is

Leon
22 Mar 2009, 06:52pm
I never played it (or heard of it). However, I'd be willing to give it a try.

what he said i honestly dont even know what that is maybe i do but need a refresher

Henrik
23 Mar 2009, 01:02am
I would like to play it again

but the last zombiehell was almost empty 24/7

Tcp-Kill
23 Mar 2009, 01:32am
Sorry guys, the only way its coming back is if we rent a server, as haggard doesn't want it running on any of the dedicateds. It is a CPU whore, and if we want 24 people playing, we need a 32 slot server, not to mention the Bots x 12 lag the box/

Svendy
23 Mar 2009, 03:09am
as tcp there is little chance of getting it back.
but i realy liked it

Jazz
23 Mar 2009, 06:11am
Why don't you guys just play zombie escape? It's really fun!

SpikedRocker
23 Mar 2009, 06:46am
Sorry guys, the only way its coming back is if we rent a server, as haggard doesn't want it running on any of the dedicateds. It is a CPU whore, and if we want 24 people playing, we need a 32 slot server, not to mention the Bots x 12 lag the box/

Even on a rented server it would do the same thing. Valve needs to fix the problem with greedy bots. With them pretty much leaving CS:S and the old hl2 version of the engine in the dust to create hl2:ep3 on a different engine. So I'd say we'll never really see bots in CS:S gaming servers again.

Repus
23 Mar 2009, 07:11am
Zombie hell was awesome but its mostly empty bc it needs few ppl.

Paronic
23 Mar 2009, 07:26am
would like to c it back but theres not much chance of that happening :(

MasterkennyG
23 Mar 2009, 07:46am
Hey :]

Thomas is CHAOS mentioned zombie 3.0 server that we had.
I couldn't remember it until I watched a video and thought "oooh the zombie things with the levels".

Well its kinda like L4D now... but on a lower specialty of zombies.

So this little poll is just for feedback to see how many people liked the server & how many people would play it again.

Oh those that haven't played it... I missed that option out so just post if you havent :P

the reason why i liked it was hat you could play the server by youself, because its against bots

Bethy
23 Mar 2009, 08:10am
I would rather napalm back than zombie hell.
I liked zombie hell, but many people would only play when we would mass go in there.
I'd very rarely see people playing in it.

Huwajux
23 Mar 2009, 11:53am
Zombie Hell was great fun and I absolutely loved it. Just because it's not packed 24/7 doesn't make it a poor choice. If you play alone the server begins to fill up straight away, even quicker if you invite some friends.

Third
23 Mar 2009, 12:12pm
I only mentioned it as it seemed ot have a target audience... I asked haggard how much it owuld cost roughly.

He said around $40 which is just over £20.
On that I was going to look at forwarding the money.

But as for the bots being greedy, I have to agree.
Keep voting. Want to see the final outcome ;]

KaMiKaZi
23 Mar 2009, 02:41pm
i loved this server and would love it to come back

Smurftan
23 Mar 2009, 04:42pm
I would like to play it again but most of the time it was fairly empty :/

KaMiKaZi
24 Mar 2009, 09:46am
it is empty quite alot but as someone said earlier u only need to play it for like 10 mins by urself and BOOM u have people joining