PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Ball evolution

Cranks
21 Mar 2009, 08:54pm
I watched it.

Must say its not the best and could of been better but still its not a bad film to watch.

Ibbz
21 Mar 2009, 09:22pm
garbadge saw it and i cant be refunded ....

DoubleSb
21 Mar 2009, 10:05pm
Where the fuck was Goku.

Sniparra
22 Mar 2009, 02:28am
It looks incredibly stupid and just like Eragon, but i am going to go see it anyways
because I remember coming home from school and then turning on the TV to the original DBZ.
What was amazing i don't care what you say.
Man i wish they still had the original tsunami. Tom was the best.

d[^.^]b

Cranks
22 Mar 2009, 04:48am
Where the fuck was Goku.

Did you even watch the film >.<

Fairyluvvver
22 Mar 2009, 06:25am
Where the fuck was Goku.

If you saw the trailer, I think Goku was the white guy who ended up dressing like him.

Unforgivable.

Sniparra
22 Mar 2009, 06:53am
lol >.< i watched the trailer
Dam your right ok i dont care if it is Dragon Ball Z i am not going to go see that movie it looks terrible

SpEeD
22 Mar 2009, 08:23am
It looks incredibly stupid and just like Eragon, but i am going to go see it anyways
because I remember coming home from school and then turning on the TV to the original DBZ.
What was amazing i don't care what you say.
Man i wish they still had the original tsunami. Tom was the best.

d[^.^]b

this. i have to see it just because its dragon ball haha, it does look horrible and could be better if they didnt make it PG

Serlant
24 Mar 2009, 02:05pm
Seen it, and considering how hard the epic fail could have been, I Don't think it was that bad.

Suri
24 Mar 2009, 02:23pm
This already came out??? Maybe not the states yet.

Desum
24 Mar 2009, 05:57pm
I was so psyched when i heard there was gonna be a DBZ live action movie... Then i saw the commercial.. "Fuck!"... I'm just hoping they don't make the live action Warcraft movie as bad. You could tell just from the trailer the acting sucked ass and the graphics sucked harder.

Cranks
24 Mar 2009, 06:17pm
This already came out??? Maybe not the states yet.

Preview came out and got filmed. Only copy out there.

DoubleSb
24 Mar 2009, 09:41pm
Did you even watch the film >.<

Yes I did.
Goku > THat shit Goku.

Dante
30 Mar 2009, 07:53pm
Yes I did.
Goku > THat shit Goku.

First. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU SEE IT IT DOESN'T COME OUT FOR ANOTHER COUPLE OF MONTHS.
Second. Trailer looks shitty they can't pull it off.

Cranks
31 Mar 2009, 11:13am
First. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU SEE IT IT DOESN'T COME OUT FOR ANOTHER COUPLE OF MONTHS.
Second. Trailer looks shitty they can't pull it off.

Fail

Its out on the internet there was a thew days of preview and its out in like 9 days...

Leon
31 Mar 2009, 06:07pm
the trailer looked okay but wtf they better show from little goku to now and not go right into it. And roshi was white and with a beard! OMGGGG

CandleJack
1 Apr 2009, 06:53am
It was Americanized what do you expect

Leon
2 Apr 2009, 01:17pm
It was Americanized what do you expect

something better:clap:

Daze
2 Apr 2009, 01:28pm
What state is this preview Cranks? I wont watch anything that isn't a R5 or better..

Cranks
3 Apr 2009, 07:35pm
What state is this preview Cranks? I wont watch anything that isn't a R5 or better..

Cam from HOOKAH so its not that bad to watch audio is fine picture is fine its a very dark movie at times.

pies?
3 Apr 2009, 10:47pm
Terrible.

Slavic
6 Apr 2009, 12:41pm
wtf man, they made piccolo a white guy. Everyone knows that piccolo was the bad ass black guy and so were all of the namiks(sp?)

Daze
11 Apr 2009, 11:58am
So I just watched this about 30 minutes ago, while it's all fresh in my mind.

One big hole in the plot I thought was that Goku did not have a tail to be able to turn into Onazaru, thus we have a problem in the 4-5th Movie when he needs to turn SS4. I'm not saying there will be more movies but I think they might.

I also thought that it wasn't thought out properly, on one hand you had bikes that could be compressed to tiny things in your hand and on the roads you had Renault Megane's and Suzuki Swift's? Wtf? huge plot hole.

The effects weren't bad, who was the chick that helped Piccalo? A random extra that they threw in?

Bubbles
11 Apr 2009, 03:54pm
╔═══╗
║███║
╠═══╣
║╬ •°║
╚═══╝

Jaffa
11 Apr 2009, 05:32pm
They changed it waaayyyy too much to appeal to people who have never seen dragonball. Ruined it from a fans POV, and the changes just made it even worse for a non-fan

B o B
21 Apr 2009, 04:29pm
The name says it all

Fuze
21 Apr 2009, 10:50pm
WHAT PICCALO IS WHITE HE WAS THE BADASS GREEN GUY. WTF!!!!! Did it have Vegeta in it? He kicks major ass. And yea no tail, no Super Sayian at all. The backround behind it is that he was from the place where everyone had tails and only a few of them got Super Sayain. So its really no tail no storyline >:(

Kay
21 Apr 2009, 11:27pm
It sucked. Enough said

Leon
22 Apr 2009, 12:42pm
I knew it would suck! My money is saved. Thank you. I knew it would leave a bad rating for me atleast, but they missed WAY to many things. If Harry Potter can last from 2-3 hours why not bother putting what really the story of DBZ happend to the point where Goku and Piccolo comes into fighting each other the first time i believe. THAT would be awsome. Hell they should makes sequels from beginning to where it lasted (although that would take a VERY long time lol)

[.rG] Snowflake
24 Apr 2009, 07:57pm
I havent seen it but it looks like garbage.

Drox
30 Apr 2009, 06:15am
I watched this few days after it came out, I could rant and rant about why this movie sucked but I think we all know the reasons. So in other words, I hope this movie is never mentioned again in the future history of Dragonball related topics. lol :P

Chaos
13 May 2009, 10:48am
Disgraceful to the Dragonball Name..

zhalip
14 May 2009, 12:08pm
?

Dante
14 May 2009, 12:15pm
Dude Zhalip don't post on three threads with a ?

Chronic
19 May 2009, 09:36am
i really hated DragonBall Evo.

piccolo looked crappy.