PDA

View Full Version : What's up with signature rules?

Shadowex3
21 Mar 2009, 03:55am
We can have massive image signatures but only one line of text? It seems rather odd. Especially since apparently no matter what you put your signature will still take up a certain amount of space in the post.

Gumpy
21 Mar 2009, 04:30am
We can have massive image signatures but only one line of text? It seems rather odd. Especially since apparently no matter what you put your signature will still take up a certain amount of space in the post.

Just get HG and you can have like 4 lines.

Maxwelldon
21 Mar 2009, 05:23am
HG you get 4 lines of text and yea, depends on what size of picture you want to use as sig - doesn't really matter but preferred to stick to smaller than mine is.
Big sigs always cause some trouble ^^

Shadowex3
21 Mar 2009, 10:40pm
Firstly I have no clue what an HG is and I can't find it mentioned anywhere >.>, I kinda gave up keeping up with the Fruit Loops User Groups here around the time VIP went away the first time and -------------
Secondly... line test:

"I'm imagining crazed dwarves doing profoundly weird things. Urist McNutcase has developed a compulsion to jam anything colored blue up his anus, or alternately other peoples anuses" -Hectonkhyres commenting on future implimentations of Insanity in Dwarf Fortress

[edit]

Nevermind, I just don't forumspam enough even though I've been here 12 months. ~60 more posts and it's automatically added apparently.

Kay
9 Apr 2009, 09:12pm
HG=Honorable gamer
Requirements(don't quote on this)-
BPost 400 posts
Be in Steamgamers for 4 months.

SilentGuns
10 Apr 2009, 12:42pm
Its 6 months btw and I think there should be a different system for getting HG ( maybe reviewing them to make sure their not a spammers , unfriendly and hated people)

Shadowex3
12 Apr 2009, 08:50pm
I'd be up for 3 things. Tighter restrictions on who can be a regular (as in actually BEING a regular, being on the servers/forums a lot), MUCH tighter restrictions on being an HG to make it a step up on being a regular, and a pixel limit on sig height. It's kinda silly to say 4 lines of text but a 800x600 pixel picture is okay.