PDA

View Full Version : WWE Monday Night RAW

Leon
20 Mar 2009, 07:36pm
I dont know if this is fake or real since i do see ppl bleed and get hurt my favorites westlers would have to be Randy Orton and a little of Rey Mystrio (?). And the least would be Triple H and that Chris guy.

All the divas are great :first:

h3adsh0t
20 Mar 2009, 09:25pm
lol i remember watching this when i was 11? i still like it tho

too me its like a mans soap (lol?) And Its scripted/or in a way fake they cut there selfs with a blade the ref hands them >.< but yeah i remember me and friends too stupid shit on trampolines wrestling and stuff ^.^

Leon
20 Mar 2009, 09:35pm
i started watching this i think last week of December 08, Randy is in big "crap" now ^^

i also caught myself trying to do some of the moves the westlers had i stopped watching RAW for 2 weeks lol

Repus
20 Mar 2009, 11:17pm
Its fake but so what? its entertainment. Matches are boring so i don't watch it anymore.
Used to watch sometimes only the storyline.

Leon
21 Mar 2009, 07:24am
I think the matches are funny to watch, when the person u want fails to do a certain move i'd sometimes yell for them to get up or something. I dont care if its fake i love it

Suri
23 Mar 2009, 07:30am
It's fake but at one point it was very entertaining. Now it just sucks. Not sure what happened. Maybe it's their lack of really good super stars like The Rock and Stone Cold. But I have been so bored watching it.

Jaffa
23 Mar 2009, 07:33am
Stone Cold era was awesome, now when i watch i often feel like i've seen it all before. Shawn Micheals is still my favourite wrestler

Oh and TNA sucks......how to devalue two of the best wrestlers (AJ Styles and Samoa Joe). They should be on WWE simply for plausible plots and meaningful matches

Paul
23 Mar 2009, 07:46am
Stone cold ftw!

I remember wathcing the show where he filled vince mccman's car with cement :thumb:

Jaffa
23 Mar 2009, 07:53am
Best Stone Cold was where, for an entire taping of Raw, every match finished with Stone Cold using his stunner on everyone and getting all matches disqualified

Paul
23 Mar 2009, 08:27am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAwKWgwXhQI
zAwKWgwXhQI

Silentfaith
23 Mar 2009, 11:37am
Its 100% acting, if you watch the video when Eddie G died and Chris Beniot, Mr Mcman or w/e his name is was talking about how its just all entertainment purposes and junk. If you watch closely half the punches dont really even hit them, if so they are light. Its still entertaining and the divas are HOT lol

Jaffa
23 Mar 2009, 12:24pm
silent, go into a wrestling ring, get picked up and hucked across the ring and tell me if its fake then

The stories and outcome sof the matches are made up, obvious the moves are made so they dont injure other wrestlers, but it still doesn't deny physics

Im Ron Burgundy?
23 Mar 2009, 01:27pm
its scripted but its fun to watch, its like a movie, but they to take alot of damage, i read the hardy brothers biography in like , shit the 8th grade an i remember them saying its scripted, but punches slip, you get dropped wrong on your head, backbreakers connect when there not supposed to and yada yada. its not ufc, but the drama sure as hell is entertaining.

Leon
23 Mar 2009, 03:01pm
i watched i think satudays UFC fight i couldnt contiune to watch it , they kept moving in circles to the point of getting dizzy and not enough punches/kicks were there. so i said f it then watched WWE reruns from 07 to now.

Whats also cool is the fact if u missed the show like today for RAW it'll be up the next day on youtube.

BOOWY
24 Mar 2009, 05:24am
I watched wrestling when WWE was known as the WWF and WCW were around to compete with it. Good times. Even the earlier stuff, I remember idolizing the Ultimate Warrior as a kid. I stopped watching when Evolution were around, but I hadn't seriously been watching it for quite awhile before then, it would just be on the TV and I'd peek at it every now and then.

Silentfaith
24 Mar 2009, 10:46am
silent, go into a wrestling ring, get picked up and hucked across the ring and tell me if its fake then

The stories and outcome sof the matches are made up, obvious the moves are made so they dont injure other wrestlers, but it still doesn't deny physics

I never said there is no real physical touching, but it isn't true wrestling. Yeah, they really get tossed, and slammed but its still staged.

Jaffa
24 Mar 2009, 11:24am
i was a bit tired when i posted that, guess it was ebcause you put 100% acting

But yeah, its not true wrestling, but i think thats because true wrestling isn't as entertaining to watch tbh

Leon
24 Mar 2009, 01:19pm
did anyone watch what happened last night lmao

Silentfaith
25 Mar 2009, 03:18pm
i was a bit tired when i posted that, guess it was ebcause you put 100% acting

But yeah, its not true wrestling, but i think thats because true wrestling isn't as entertaining to watch tbh

It is if you have money on it :)

Leon
25 Mar 2009, 04:50pm
It is if you have money on it :)

lol!

Gumpy
26 Mar 2009, 12:29pm
Wrestling = GAY.

Jazz
28 Mar 2009, 06:56am
No WWE in my country... Children startred to get addicted and violent!

Leon
28 Mar 2009, 09:34am
No WWE in my country... Children startred to get addicted and violent!

and what country is that:huh:

tank40175
28 Mar 2009, 04:03pm
Actually my favorite era of wrestling, which alot of you are not old enough to seen it, was when WWF wrestling came on after the saturday morning cartoons as a little kid. Back when it was all Hogan vs. Piper, and Andre, Junkyard Dog, the Superfly, Jake the Snake, and many others. It was the golden age, a time I would have let my kids watch it. (They are not allowed to watch wrestling, for the trash it is now)

BOOWY
28 Mar 2009, 10:37pm
For what it's worth, wrestling has the best bloopers and goofs around. Youtube's got a bunch and they're hilarious.

BennY--
16 Apr 2009, 12:42pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAwKWgwXhQI
zAwKWgwXhQI

rofl, listen to the commentator towards the end