PDA

View Full Version : Do you like it when.....

VirDeBello
2 Oct 2007, 06:12pm
Do you like it when you Q-Tip your ears and move it in really deep and twist it around? It feels soooo good when I do it to myself like that. I don't know why but when I was little I would put my head on my mom's lap and she would put it in really deep and twist it around slowly, for some reason it feels really good. Anyone feel like this?

contempt
2 Oct 2007, 06:33pm
Lemme swab ya ears w/ a Q-tip and it won't feel good 'cause I'll use a long one that comes out of the other ear, kinda like Freddy did it in The Final Nightmare. :P
They feel a'ight; nothin' to get excited over :).

contempt

HankTheTank
2 Oct 2007, 06:40pm
wth you talking about contempt! that is an awesome feeling!

infaccctttt... ima get a qtip rigt now and do it! just to laugh at you

Omega
2 Oct 2007, 07:43pm
and just when I thought you people were normal.....

Jesstilence
2 Oct 2007, 07:53pm
You know you aren't supposed to put Q-tips in your ears.

Arc
2 Oct 2007, 08:03pm
You know you aren't supposed to put Q-tips in your ears.

Yea, but many lazy people use them that way instead of the alternative of using hydrogen peroxide and laying on your side.

Paladin
2 Oct 2007, 08:31pm
Masochists....Ill agree with you that they aren't normal Omega.

Slavic
2 Oct 2007, 08:38pm
VirDeBello you are gonna love this. When you are done cleaning your ears with a Q-tip. Get a new one and have warm water run over the cotton parts on both ends. And put it in your ear for a lil bit. Gives you a warm pleasant feeling. Especially since after you clean yours ears they might feel a tad sore inside.

Falcon04
2 Oct 2007, 08:52pm
if your ears are sore after swabbing them... your doing something wrong

vybz
3 Oct 2007, 01:57am
hey man it's even better when someone blows into your ears gently.. u get the giggles teehee

James
3 Oct 2007, 03:19am
HAHA! You're crazy!

VirDeBello
3 Oct 2007, 08:50am
Omg.....you guys haven't lived until you experienced what I have. Do you want to lay your heads on my lap and put it in deep inside and twist it around. Trust me.......you think you died and went straight to heaven.

Red
3 Oct 2007, 09:14am
I think I've already died and wound up in fetish hell.

vybz
3 Oct 2007, 09:54am
fetish hell it is! cum play with my demons ;)

KikkoMan
4 Oct 2007, 03:43am
It's kind of scary when your ear is itchy and cant find any q-tips...

James
4 Oct 2007, 03:51am
You ppl are sick.

Paladin
4 Oct 2007, 06:12am
Agreed on that...I suggest therapists.

Haggard
4 Oct 2007, 09:34am
Last time I put a q-tip in to far I couldnt hear out of that ear anymore....still waiting for my hearing to come back....lmao. Maybe I should go see a docotor. This entire conversation came up on vent when I was telling them about how I cant hear because of a q-tip. Been 5 days and still nothing....I bought some drops that are supposed to break up the wax and help it drain out, I am guessing since I pushed in to far that I probably impacted the wax in there. If the drops dont work I will see a doctor next week.

Matt.
4 Oct 2007, 11:06am
Haggard you might have messed up your ear drum. When I had an ear infection the doctor told me about somebody who pushed a qutip in so far it damaged their ear drum. I don't know if it came back or not but you should definately see a doctor to get it checked out.

PS. Quote from Qtip container: "Do not insert into ear canal"

VirDeBello
4 Oct 2007, 11:51am
Fuck that lmao it still feels good and Ima still do that. :cool:

James
4 Oct 2007, 01:58pm
Last time I put a q-tip in to far I couldnt hear out of that ear anymore....still waiting for my hearing to come back....lmao. Maybe I should go see a docotor. This entire conversation came up on vent when I was telling them about how I cant hear because of a q-tip. Been 5 days and still nothing....I bought some drops that are supposed to break up the wax and help it drain out, I am guessing since I pushed in to far that I probably impacted the wax in there. If the drops dont work I will see a doctor next week.

You idiot, you should well know that poking cotton buds or whatever the hell you call them woud damage your ear drums... By doing that, you would force wax down into your ear, and do serious damage... Didn't your parens ever warn you about that?

Haggard
4 Oct 2007, 02:08pm
You idiot, you should well know that poking cotton buds or whatever the hell you call them woud damage your ear drums... By doing that, you would force wax down into your ear, and do serious damage... Didn't your parens ever warn you about that?

Calm down there shooter, I seriously dont think I damaged anything and its just a buildup that I pushed down a bit, I have doctors appointment on Monday and I will be all good. fyi: I can still hear from my ear just muffled like when you put your hand over your ears.....a little cleaning and im back to normal.

vybz
4 Oct 2007, 11:00pm
where da hell did u hear that from dude? fill a sock with rice and microwave it? you're supposed to fill the sock with marshmellows.. oo i'm hungry now thanks a lot

Riggs
4 Oct 2007, 11:18pm

"Ear Nazi."

James
5 Oct 2007, 03:23am
Lol.