PDA

View Full Version : ze_turokbase2_b1 and ze_turokbase_v3 (work in progress)

NLS CEL
19 Mar 2009, 05:35am
I've been recreating the first map for a bit now and working on the 2nd.

i think i learned that ze maps have to be slightly human sided inorder to be liked so thats what I've been doing.

ze_turokbase2_b1

cj18
7 Feb 2010, 05:28pm
I looked at the turokbase2 and it looks good but i think some of the exits might need something to show that its a exit. The red room by the lift going across the water if they missed that and go back to the red tunnel don't think they will know its the wrong way until they get done breaking it unless someone opened it before them then they might just start working their way back to spawn. At the end where you hold on the drain i noticed that the only way to trigger the timer for the drain is to go through the door next to the cooling tank if they don't take that way it wont start maybe it might need to put the triggers at all 3 entrances to the place just encase they try to use the other way to get in and not that door. Other then that it looks like a good map.

Lucid
8 Feb 2010, 06:42pm
Helmsdeep is loved, and CT's only win 10% of the time.

cj18
8 Feb 2010, 11:11pm
Helmsdeep is loved, and CT's only win 10% of the time.

I think that just has to do with the map being based off the movie any other map that loses that much is always hated if it's not a movie.

NLS CEL
14 Feb 2010, 02:56pm
holy crap i forgot this thread even existed. lol

Anyway Turokbase_2 has been recently updated competely so its not even the same map anymore in my opinion. The map also has a new name so ill start a more relevent thread.

btw thanks for the feedback.