PDA

View Full Version : Different times, different rules???

Lux
18 Mar 2009, 07:07pm
Lots of people have different ideas so, wouldn't it be good to have different rules rotated to attract everyone. Perhaps certain special days...w/e

Main rules I had in mind were No awps and awps, but there could be other things...? Like pistols only, whatever???

I want to play on SG and support it but, sometimes when I get awp spammed to death its a little depressing. Might be good to train people in some other weapons too :thumb:

Btw, might want to move it to rules discussion.

Jaffa
19 Mar 2009, 03:19am
No pistol? is that aimed at me?

Bethy
19 Mar 2009, 03:52am
Maybe we can do an event, where we have like one person run it.
And each round we all use the same gun that the person tells us.
I don't know, maybe someone can come up with a better idea.

Lux
19 Mar 2009, 05:00am

opps I meant pistol only :P.

Really though I'm not just being moany about awps, theres lots of different things we could do.

Determined2Win
19 Mar 2009, 05:01am

More likely towards mNote and his god damn compact. :mad2:

-D2W

andre1028
19 Mar 2009, 06:16am
Eh... If you keep it event exclusive I'd be fine with it. It's an excellent idea. But if we kept it on a regular basis it'd be a headache to keep track of.

Svendy
19 Mar 2009, 07:21am
Maybe we can do an event, where we have like one person run it.
And each round we all use the same gun that the person tells us.
I don't know, maybe someone can come up with a better idea.

i like the idea of one weapon type only pr round, and would like to help run it.

Daze
19 Mar 2009, 08:00am
Sounds like a good idea, we would need AO+ to restrict weapons each round unless someone decided to make a script that had an alternative weapon rotation?

Paul
19 Mar 2009, 08:02am
The No AW day sounds like a good idea to me :thumb:

trakaill
19 Mar 2009, 08:04am
Lots of people have different ideas so, wouldn't it be good to have different rules rotated to attract everyone. Perhaps certain special days...w/e

Main rules I had in mind were No awps and awps, but there could be other things...? Like pistols only, whatever???

I want to play on SG and support it but, sometimes when I get awp spammed to death its a little depressing. Might be good to train people in some other weapons too :thumb:

Btw, might want to move it to rules discussion.

opps I meant pistol only :P.

Really though I'm not just being moany about awps, theres lots of different things we could do.

You are just being whinny about awps and like I said before pick one up and shoot back or dont play on d2 server...and thats for all the whinners

Lux
19 Mar 2009, 08:08am
You are just being whinny about awps and like I said before pick one up and shoot back or dont play on d2 server...and thats for all the whinners

No.

I don't want this to be an argument between those that like awps and those that don't. I don't want to use awps, and I think it would be nice if sometimes there could be rotations where there weren't any. How about you quit whinning about the idea :thumb: Why don't we all unrestrict the auto snipes and pick them up or not play on d2 servers??? No... I didn't think so.

Btw Andre, I was hoping it could be a regular thing. It would be ok if say Friday was No Awp day, or something like that. All you have to do is restrict the weapon for the day, like how the auto sniper is restricted.

MasterkennyG
19 Mar 2009, 08:23am
or we can do a think where , there is a script that puts the game on pistals only when there are less than 10 people in the game,, the reason for this is because , when you have less than 10 people , yuor stats are not put into final battleground and stuff...

also can we maybe try to see if we could have hlstatsx put into our server tracking, there server tracking is really cool and there really good at tracking hackers down.

Daze
19 Mar 2009, 08:27am
or we can do a think where , there is a script that puts the game on pistals only when there are less than 10 people in the game,, the reason for this is because , when you have less than 10 people , yuor stats are not put into final battleground and stuff...

Isn't it 6 players? I think that would make people leave if you restrict it to only pistols..

Chobber
19 Mar 2009, 04:00pm

Well give me my fucking auto-snipeys back then!!

trakaill
19 Mar 2009, 08:19pm
someone give them auto snipe so they stop the QQ and I can still own them with an awp..
And yeah kenny its 6 players not 10

Dante
19 Mar 2009, 08:26pm
i think its a great idea for all of it i like playin pistol only rounds make me try harder or i just own with some duelies or fivesevens :P

Bethy
19 Mar 2009, 08:31pm
i like the idea of one weapon type only pr round, and would like to help run it.

Svendy if you want me and you can make an event together for a night each week.
We could do what I posted or any additions to it that you can think of. :thumb:

Tcp-Kill
20 Mar 2009, 01:33am
I know mani has a contablist i think thats what its called, and we can execute certain commands on certain days and so forth...

Svendy
20 Mar 2009, 09:48am
Svendy if you want me and you can make an event together for a night each week.
We could do what I posted or any additions to it that you can think of. :thumb:

sure i'm definitely up for that, i got a few idea we mabey could use.

mr_cap
28 Apr 2009, 01:02pm
i love this idea. its great idea. it makes it interesting. i love doing like uzi vs. tmp matches. its great and fun for everyone.

Awacs
28 Apr 2009, 01:30pm
Epic Bump.

Harpr33t
28 Apr 2009, 05:19pm
FUCK THE AWP TALK

bring on crackhouse!!!!!!!!!!!