PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] surf_ny_momentum_v3_1 removal

TopCat
18 Mar 2009, 02:10pm
Map Removal

Full map name
surf_ny_momentum_v3_1 Type of map
Other Why should we remove it
It's just not fun... it's too hard to surf and the jail is not fair. You can't really beat the map w/o RPG and deathmatch (Okay, you do NOT need deathmatch, just RPG if we are going to keep this map). The ramps at the beginning don't give off enough power to launch us into the next part. The windows launch us straight to the jail instantly. Like I said, the map's still playable, but it's just too damn hard.

Daze
18 Mar 2009, 02:16pm
Lol.

Who ever reviews this (probably beth) let me tell you, this map is very well made and it's very easy to make it to the next part (there are boosters that your missing topcat).

TopCat
18 Mar 2009, 02:17pm
I mentioned those. They suck ass.

Like I said, the map is too hard. If you guys want it on, then at least put in the RPG mod.

Daze
18 Mar 2009, 02:31pm
I mentioned those. They suck ass.

Like I said, the map is too hard. If you guys want it on, then at least put in the RPG mod.

I'm not sure what your problem is, the map has been on there for like 6 months with no complaints, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it should be removed. A lot of people including myself enjoy it.

And to your rep message, I read your whole post. no where did you discuss boosters.

Bethy
18 Mar 2009, 02:59pm
We don't have RPG surf anymore.
But I've never heard anyone have an issue with this map.
Personally I like it, but lets see if anyone else has anything to say about it.

Tcp-Kill
19 Mar 2009, 12:51am
Well the thing is, some maps are a actual challenge to some people, and if you can't do it, just leave. You won't be able to do every surf map, and making a complaint because the minority can't do it really doesn't carry much weight. Just my feedback.

Bethy
19 Mar 2009, 03:46am
The map will stay, if its too hard maybe try practicing it. I'm not all that great of a surfer myself, but if you keep trying maybe you will figure out how to do it. :amuse: