PDA

View Full Version : Explosion Skit

SpikedRocker
16 Mar 2009, 06:46am
Today around 3 PM EDT / 8 PM GMT I'll be getting ready to shoot this skit. Theres not so much of a script for it but I am gonna collect funny bits to compile into a montage. I'll be doing most of the work in our GMod server. I am gonna take down the mod and get a few maps on it so we can make it look pretty good. Pretty much, if you have gmod experience your help is welcome, anyone else I might not have a use for you unless a few of you go over to our dust2 server and try to get some funny situations caught in a live server. You can find me in vent sometime before and I'll organize everything from there. Thanks in advance for your help!

Paul
16 Mar 2009, 06:55am
Funny situations as in funny shooting and stuff or funny acting in dust 2?

SpikedRocker
16 Mar 2009, 07:04am
Well the idea is taking the 1812 Overture and matching up explosions in the song. But funny and exceptional ownage could also be used.

Matt.
16 Mar 2009, 08:44am
Damn it, make sure you work on it for awhile so I can help out. I won't be home until about 2 hours after that :|

Svendy
16 Mar 2009, 09:15am
damn i havent installed gmod on my laptop :/
anyways i'll get on the dust server and recod a few demos for you

DoubleSb
16 Mar 2009, 12:32pm
Damn, My laptop won't be fixed till tomorrow.

Edit: Oh shit, it's Gmod?
Lol I can't do this one then.

SpikedRocker
17 Mar 2009, 06:10am
I appologize to anyone that came out and I was not there to get this started, I had something come up all of a sudden and when I got back it was pretty late. Will try again later in the week.