This si the update i referred to in the other thread Screenshots attached
Yes

jigglebelljr
12 Mar 2009, 03:13pm
ok now can we plz add this map

XeNo
12 Mar 2009, 04:04pm
I'll try it out.

From what I've seen, I'm not impressed yet. Though, the ring bearer thing is pretty cool.

Edit (Just tried it out):

This map is incredibly iffy. There's parts of this map that are just, stupid as hell.

The tomb part is a 10 different hold spots area, the zombies can just over run it easy as all hell.

The protection circle, I tried this out with noclip, once it goes up zombies can actually GO AROUND it and get a 3 foot headstart on humans (An invisible wall stops them from going further). So humans are guaranteed fucked there. EVEN IF THEY MAKE IT PAST IT, the part with the stairs...I don't know if it's cause I'm the only and last human to jump across the gap, the stairs break making the jump impossible for any humans to follow.

On top of that I'm pretty sure if zombies miss the jump (Humans can easily shoot and stop their jump mid-air) they die and there's no way back up.

This is just on my own testing...While I can't say the map is ENTIRELY stupid, I don't have high hopes for it being a big hit on our servers.

At best I say throw it on when the server has 30+ and if it becomes a fuck fest, get rid of it for the love of god.

Demented
13 Mar 2009, 04:33pm
So are we going to add this?

imkrazie
14 Mar 2009, 11:00am
new version out again

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/84801

NEW FIXES/FEATURES VERSION 2_1
- 100% bug fixing (included stuck problems).
- FPS fix: I deleted many lights (and increased the brigthness), changed prop properties (no shadows), put a portal_vis at the spiral stair, and deleted some useless props. Cave: 6 ->2 lights. Entrance to ladder zone: 8->2. Ladder zone: 4 ->2. Espiral stair: 10->1 etc..
- Ladder barriers fixed
- The fallen wall at Balin is now breakable (for the poor people that get stuck).
- Columns zone is now darker and have less lights.
- Some access bugs.
- The stairs: more brightness; its easier throw the zombies; no teleport if you fall; two crates to protect the people that don't jump; the moving stair now flat (I hope that the people will not stuck)
- Gandalf final scene fixed: now if he dies the song starts instantly. It's easier to protect Gandalf.
- Camper cleaning: 'Balrog' will clean every zone, if someone reach the end of a zone, in 1:30 minutes this will be cleaned.
- The ring carrier: a shiny deagle with a floating ring can be taken at start zone, if the ring reaches the Khazad-Dum bridge, the wooden bridge will break, and will be easier to protect Gandalf (the ring carrier must drop it to the ground, after crossing the bridge). If a ring carrier is gonna die, he should throw the ring to another human. The ring can be dropped and picked at any time.
- For much more FPS, the flashlight is now disabled (in every map the flashlight drops a lot of fps).

NEW FIXES/FEATURES VERSION 2_2
- Displacement surfing bug at stairs.
- The falling column will break(for stucked people).
- Circle pushing bug
- Gandalf scene is now working

*Queen VenomousFate*
14 Mar 2009, 02:58pm
new version out again

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/84801

NEW FIXES/FEATURES VERSION 2_1
- 100% bug fixing (included stuck problems).
- FPS fix: I deleted many lights (and increased the brigthness), changed prop properties (no shadows), put a portal_vis at the spiral stair, and deleted some useless props. Cave: 6 ->2 lights. Entrance to ladder zone: 8->2. Ladder zone: 4 ->2. Espiral stair: 10->1 etc..
- Ladder barriers fixed
- The fallen wall at Balin is now breakable (for the poor people that get stuck).
- Columns zone is now darker and have less lights.
- Some access bugs.
- The stairs: more brightness; its easier throw the zombies; no teleport if you fall; two crates to protect the people that don't jump; the moving stair now flat (I hope that the people will not stuck)
- Gandalf final scene fixed: now if he dies the song starts instantly. It's easier to protect Gandalf.
- Camper cleaning: 'Balrog' will clean every zone, if someone reach the end of a zone, in 1:30 minutes this will be cleaned.
- The ring carrier: a shiny deagle with a floating ring can be taken at start zone, if the ring reaches the Khazad-Dum bridge, the wooden bridge will break, and will be easier to protect Gandalf (the ring carrier must drop it to the ground, after crossing the bridge). If a ring carrier is gonna die, he should throw the ring to another human. The ring can be dropped and picked at any time.
- For much more FPS, the flashlight is now disabled (in every map the flashlight drops a lot of fps).

NEW FIXES/FEATURES VERSION 2_2
- Displacement surfing bug at stairs.
- The falling column will break(for stucked people).
- Circle pushing bug
- Gandalf scene is now working

This is exactly why I usually wait a few days before adding a map. 2 updates have come out since then.

*Queen VenomousFate*
14 Mar 2009, 06:31pm
Added.