DoubleSb
12 Mar 2009, 12:28pm
Saw the commercial during Superbowl, Epic

Cooki3Monsta
12 Mar 2009, 03:20pm
go away u hater this thread isn't for u! I seriously can't wait =O

Determined2Win
12 Mar 2009, 03:20pm
Other than Shai Labeouf trying to hard in every movie he appears in, I hope this sequel doesn't fail like the rest of them. Hope it doesn't though, the visual effects in the last one far surpassed any action film I've seen in a while.
-D2W

Bubbles
12 Mar 2009, 03:27pm
Other than Shai Labeouf trying to hard in every movie he appears in, I hope this sequel doesn't fail like the rest of them.

-D2W

this

Hazardous
12 Mar 2009, 03:51pm
Oh god yes! Another movie about giant mother fucking robots.

Determined2Win
12 Mar 2009, 04:15pm
Oh god yes! Another movie about giant mother fucking robots.

Reminds me of this:

dBo9Ca_NXrk

WIN

-D2W

Determined2Win
12 Mar 2009, 04:48pm
No, you're right, it's only for the select few who appreciate awful films.

You remind me of youtube comments, just constantly going off on people who disagree with you. It doesn't get you anywhere. You're allowed to have an opinion, but I still think it's too soon to judge the movie itself. Not arguing with you, I just don't think you should continue on in a thread if all of your reply's are going to be negative.
-D2W

SpEeD
12 Mar 2009, 06:01pm
omg this movie looks sick, the first one was awesome

Resistance
12 Mar 2009, 06:12pm
Loved the first one.

Second one is killing me.

Mod

Silentfaith
16 Mar 2009, 07:30am
Movie looks good, but Megan Fox looks even better

MrGall
16 Mar 2009, 07:36am
loved the first one when's this comming out?

opium101
11 Apr 2009, 02:48am
i cant wait untill this movie gets to sweden :) :D

RapBert
17 Apr 2009, 12:59am
Movie looks good, but Megan Fox looks even better

This and the special effects are the only reasons to watch it =D

Suri
17 Apr 2009, 08:11am
I liked the first movie. And really don't see why people hated it. The CGI was the best I have seen in any movie to date. The acting I thought was good. I am a fan of the beouf.

This movie should be just as good as the first one.

Jazz
17 Apr 2009, 08:19am
Trailer looks good.

Dante
17 Apr 2009, 10:33am
OMG OMG OMG!!! looks great....i wanna see it!!! :smile:

SpEeD
17 Apr 2009, 08:05pm
I liked the first movie. And really don't see why people hated it. The CGI was the best I have seen in any movie to date. The acting I thought was good. I am a fan of the beouf.

This movie should be just as good as the first one.

had some continuity (cant think of the word right now, something like that though...) errors though (donuts :eek:)

zapper
17 Apr 2009, 08:42pm
this movie is going to be epic

Chef
20 Apr 2009, 10:00am
i cant wait untill this movie gets to sweden :) :D

you should be seeing it before 2011. ;)

Ganzta
4 May 2009, 11:16pm
iOlw-4h7PLE
the best trailer i've seen yet

Italian Jew
4 May 2009, 11:43pm
It will be a great summer movie. I have added this to the list of movies I want to see in IMAX this summer.

Elleon
5 May 2009, 03:05am
The only problem I see with these films are how they try to always implement humans in to the plots. Seriously, when faced with a war between godlike giant Mechas, what the hell are people suppose to actually accomplish or participate in besides simple aspects such as cattle to be trampled or cannon foddeR?

It makes no real sense to me but I'll be damned if I am not going to see it this summer.

Tranformers 2 = Win

Italian Jew
5 May 2009, 12:31pm
Humans were involved with the animated series and movies, so that aspect has to stay.

It might also try to push the point that you don't have to be a ginormous robot to save the world.

Elleon
5 May 2009, 02:14pm
Humans were involved with the animated series and movies, so that aspect has to stay.

It might also try to push the point that you don't have to be a ginormous robot to save the world.

Humans weren't there in all of the television shows, but of course those didn't last quite as long as the others sadly.

That is the problem in my opinion. Humans are bystanders and nothing else. It isn't a war for Earth, it is an age old war between gods. One tiny little planet shouldn't make a difference and especially when faced with a species so much more advanced.

Everyone has got to have the secret agenda or has to stray that far from the comics in order to go "Green". It would be nice to see a live action film that was based solely off of the comic books, instead of trying to rake in as many fans as possible.

The entire concept when making these films were to try and get anyone into it; it didin't have to be die hard fans or those who grew up watching the television shows, but anyone regular ol joe walking down the street.

Because of this the graphics kick ass and are a must see, overacting and mediocre members are the main cast, and the plot doesn't need to make much sense or even really appeal to one's intellect. The movies are kick ass, yes, but the whole point was to make a series, and frankly, I don't know how they expect to do that under the same circumstances and keep the same quality. People are going to get bored with Shia saving the day over and over.

A twist? Maybe the father saves Earth instead...HA!

Dante
5 May 2009, 04:25pm
Dude Don't question the movies. Enjoy them Because yes they are just like the Tv shows and yes they are kick ass and yes your complaining about the Movies. So Stop. Breathe. And Watch the new movie when it comes out.

Elleon
5 May 2009, 07:07pm
Dude Don't question the movies. Enjoy them Because yes they are just like the Tv shows and yes they are kick ass and yes your complaining about the Movies. So Stop. Breathe. And Watch the new movie when it comes out.

You are damn right I am complaining about the movies, not to the point that I feel it isn't worth watching though. I will see it so meh!

Wait, how are they just like the TV shows? Don't remember seeing a lot from the first movie in the cartoons.

Lefty
5 May 2009, 08:21pm
I am looking forward to this movie, i was impressed by the first one, watched it millions of times.

PuMa
8 May 2009, 01:39pm
:clap:Holy shit im going to see transformers2:jaw: because i saw Transformers1
and i was so AWSOME filmed when i see the trailer on the transformers 2 im srsly going to see it!:peace:

Caution
9 May 2009, 03:41pm
Other than Shai Labeouf trying to hard

Doooooode he doesn't have to try, he's naturally hard.

Drox
9 May 2009, 03:49pm
It seems like its gonna be good, so cant wait to see how it turns out.

Ganzta
12 May 2009, 08:42pm
Doooooode he doesn't have to try, he's naturally hard.

quite observant there