PDA

View Full Version : L4D?

SneakySnake
8 Mar 2009, 08:32pm
Does anybody here still play? Im goign to be using Fullmetals L4D (he quit + i gave him cod4 key) so im going to be noobish. I be on tomorrow or next day, but ima need help.

Evil Devil
8 Mar 2009, 08:45pm
Ive played not an expert though but i have beatin all the maps, Death Toll, No Mercy, Blood Harvest, and Dead Air, but im going to be busy Monday and Tuesday would help but sry.

Justice...
8 Mar 2009, 09:12pm
waiting for my new computer which will hopefully come next week then ill join u from friday to sunday =)

Hazardous
8 Mar 2009, 09:56pm
Ive played not an expert though but i have beatin all the maps, Death Toll, No Mercy, Blood Harvest, and Dead Air, but im going to be busy Monday and Tuesday would help but sry.

Seriously? The very first thing I did when I got the game was play NM on expert.

SpEeD
9 Mar 2009, 04:44am
ill play probably, i played the first 3 campaigns and never played the game again

Jaffa
9 Mar 2009, 05:24am
I play occasionally still, i'll usually be up for playing if you msg me at the right times (when i'm not playing WAR!). Don't let Third host a L4D expert campaign on his computer though!!!

CandleJack
9 Mar 2009, 06:02am
i occasional play with kenny, frost etc mostly on expert, dead air on expert is hard final level we were fighting off two tanks lol

Svendy
9 Mar 2009, 08:13am
i like to play l4d, but cant really becouse of a bad connection

Eldest
9 Mar 2009, 10:30am
I play it from time to time, versus only tho : )

Bullet Wound
9 Mar 2009, 11:05am
I have and can play sneaky if you msg me when im not busy.

Im Ron Burgundy?
9 Mar 2009, 06:19pm
Its good for a couple days, maybe a week. Just no alot of content and the versus gets old, 1 person on ur team fails...you all do. Supposed to be more content and shit comin out soon tho, more versus maps and stuff, dont get me wrong tho, its fun.

SneakySnake
13 Mar 2009, 10:56am
OK> L4D is almost done downloading. 80%. Add Fullmetals account if you havent, "FallenNorthAlchemist".

TheBag
16 Mar 2009, 02:11pm
Ya, the game was amazing when I first got it but now I', kinda bored of it.

Loganator456
20 Mar 2009, 04:18pm
No not really, maybe until they release some new campaigns. Until then, I've exhausted the game. Too bad L4D really wasn't a good game in terms of staying power, although it was really fun.

Leon
20 Mar 2009, 05:46pm
When ever i play now it lags in singleplayer so its w/e now

plus it gave me the Lamb to slaughter when i never played veruses mode for a long time.

Resistance
20 Mar 2009, 09:23pm
Left 4 Dead is only fun if you know how to cooperate with your team.

If you can't cooperate in Left 4 Dead, whether it is in versus, or campaign, a bad cooperation is bound for your team to fail.

Cooperation is key in left 4 dead. If you don't have it, it's just going to get boring for you. But for me, i've been playing it alot lately. Yet it hasn't bored me, cause I keep winning.

Just make sure you get a smart and cooperative team.

Mod