PDA

View Full Version : ba_Maximum_Security_Prison

LEMON 27
8 Mar 2009, 01:33pm
Here's a map I made, it already got approved for [SG] Uprising. Just wanted to know your opinions and hear some of your suggestions.
Thanks!

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/83215

LEMON

LVG
9 Mar 2009, 04:41pm
Looks pretty nice from the photos about time we seen a map after asking about them XD

MrGall
13 Mar 2009, 04:23pm
awsome map been on it just now keep up the good work man

Ole Dirty Tj
22 Mar 2009, 07:51pm
Nice map man i was on it and pretty good map make some more just as good or better then this...

Ole Dirty Tj

Dante
30 Mar 2009, 07:44pm
It could be alittle better just for a few things like the armory could have pistols that have full ammo. but thats one that i know but other than that i'd have to say it's my favorite map for uprising! ^.^

CandleJack
31 Mar 2009, 08:32am
Holy Epic Bump Batman

Ulrich
8 Apr 2009, 05:45pm
I love this map, just there are 3 things i would fix.

1st) (I like this glitch, but I also dis-like it because it makes the round last forever.) People can fall out of the map.

2nd) In the only hallway to leave the cell area, the Ts can jump up and grab shotguns or any weapon close to the glass.

3rd) Same as the second, but in the library hall, they can jump up and grab nades / pistols.

And one that's not a glitch, but I would change, is the lock for the tower. It kind of defeats the purpose of the Ts being sneaky to get guns, because it shuts them out. It also makes it impossible to get in if someone dies in there.