Zombie Escape Link to map download
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/83767 Additional Information
***Awesome Map*** Screenshots attached
Yes

XeNo
8 Mar 2009, 06:38am
www.zombiemurder.com YOU SAY?

Foreseeable problems:

-Maze causing those who know where to go get easy head start.
-Maze with blocking = fail.
-No walls around the map, essentially if you fall you either die (human) or you never make it to humans again.

yardy
8 Mar 2009, 06:59am
Yo nvm,

the maze is an optional ways if you played the map, you have 5 different ways to get up and most of them use teh same amount of time.... :)

no walls, wtf do you mean, I used skybox there, that doesnt make u fall. it is just invisible

XeNo
8 Mar 2009, 07:05am
Yo nvm,

the maze is an optional ways if you played the map, you have 5 different ways to get up and most of them use teh same amount of time.... :)

no walls, wtf do you mean, I used skybox there, that doesnt make u fall. it is just invisible
I was just saying, I'll look at the map and give another opinion later today.

We often have maps that aren't well done being asked to be put on and everyone complains, so I tend to give criticism early and another opinion later.

Why 5 different ways by the way?

yardy
8 Mar 2009, 07:07am
When everybody takes one way on this map it would be to easy for the zombies to get the people, i mean what do the humands do if teh zombeis are in front? x) that is why

jigglebelljr
8 Mar 2009, 09:06am
Looks insain i want to give this map a try put it into the servers so we can play!

*Queen VenomousFate*
8 Mar 2009, 12:36pm
Eh, idk, Maps with thin high up pathways are nightmares for Zombies, and I know players just hate mazes in general.

Tcp-Kill
8 Mar 2009, 01:06pm
I played it, i think this is really cool, although will be a definate challenge for zombehs. But its nice plain and simple, and i <3 the controllable choppeur,

sneezing panda
8 Mar 2009, 03:00pm
ya that chopper is beast u can actually get out of it =)

*Queen VenomousFate*
8 Mar 2009, 04:03pm
I'm still leaning towards no on this map. It reminds me of criss cross.

yardy
9 Mar 2009, 07:23am
Hey,

are u guys going to add this map or isn't it good enough :S

Jaffa
9 Mar 2009, 07:31am
could always give it a trial run on the servers for a week and see what player response/feedback is

Neo
9 Mar 2009, 01:21pm
Looks awsome, please add ! :D

Toxin
9 Mar 2009, 02:33pm
I myself as a mapper say we should give this map a trial, it looks like time has been put into it to offer players a fairly nice map, so we should give it a chance! lawl

yardy
10 Mar 2009, 01:47am
Im fine with that, if they don't like it we won't leave it on...

*Queen VenomousFate*
10 Mar 2009, 02:26pm
Hmm, A trial run we shall give it.

Tcp-Kill
10 Mar 2009, 02:52pm
Awesome, thanks venomous.

yardy
10 Mar 2009, 03:10pm
:D :D thanks dude