PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens to the Bills!

Determined2Win
7 Mar 2009, 09:26pm
While I was out Paintballing with some of the guys, one of my friends (who has all-access to the bills news via Cellphone) received a new text message saying the Bills had just signed Terrell Owens to a 1 year deal. I myself didn't believe the message and thought maybe the Bills were just interested in him.

I come home 6 hours later, turn on ESPN, and there he is with a Buffalo Bills icon next to him. What made him decide to go to the Bills? I'm not sure either, but it will definitely put some weight off of Lee Evans shoulders (Main WR for the Bills).

The deal is a 1 year/ 6.5 million (4 million guaranteed) signing. If he does good, hopefully he'll get an extension and us Buffalo fans can maybe get into the playoffs again. Once his actual playing number becomes final, his new jersey's are going to be selling like wildfire here (sort of like when Brett Farve went to the Jets). Go Bills!

-D2W

ReneGade
8 Mar 2009, 08:45am
Glad ur excited about having him, cause I certainly would not be nearly as excited it hed become a Raven, I don;t like his attitude.

Frostbyte
10 Mar 2009, 05:49pm
Its too bad there is nobody to throw to him.

Jimbo
10 Mar 2009, 06:02pm
hes a fail player hes an attention whore and hes a little bit of the reason dallas been playing like shit along with there coach and tony romo.

2fast
11 Mar 2009, 02:26pm
i hate the billls and i hate T.O im glad jerry jones kick him off all he does is cause trouble......YEA IM A DALLAS COWBOYS FAN. to all u bill fans good luck!

Determined2Win
11 Mar 2009, 04:01pm
i hate the billls and i hate T.O im glad jerry jones kick him off all he does is cause trouble......YEA IM A DALLAS COWBOYS FAN. to all u bill fans good luck!

Hey man, if the shit rolls downhill, at least it's only a 1 year contract. At this point, us Buffalonians will do anything for a playoff berth. If we work a bit better on our O-line this year and run defense, we should be alright.

Stompy Moose
8 Apr 2009, 01:39pm
T.O. is a amazing player but his attitude is shitty. When he was an Eagle all he does was complain about not getting the ball and about his money..

Delirium
9 Apr 2009, 12:33pm
Good riddance... me being from dallas i cant really stand him... it was to much drama

Stompy Moose
9 Apr 2009, 06:14pm
Good riddance... me being from dallas i cant really stand him... it was to much drama

Exactly... have fun Determined...

HeatWave
14 Apr 2009, 08:09am
Im not a fan of Owens but being a Bills fan it will be nice to see us have a chance for once.

Delirium
15 Apr 2009, 07:33am
A Chance to let your team die with drama between owens and the QB and owens and the coach and owens and the GM and owens and the press?

Could have put that into a list but i wanted to emphasize the fact that he is TROUBLE.. you guys just dont understand dallas had the chance to be great this year but owens dragged us down

Stompy Moose
15 Apr 2009, 08:19pm
T.O. is trying to get recognized someway if he can't get it playing the game...

HeatWave
16 Apr 2009, 06:52am
A Chance to let your team die with drama between owens and the QB and owens and the coach and owens and the GM and owens and the press?

ok so maybe he will cause trouble and maybe he won't. I care less about his attitude (it does suck) I care more about the fact that he can catchthe ball.

Delirium
16 Apr 2009, 07:15am
ok so maybe he will cause trouble and maybe he won't. I care less about his attitude (it does suck) I care more about the fact that he can catchthe ball.

What are you Talking about. owens was in the top 5 in dropped passes last year.

Stompy Moose
22 Apr 2009, 05:39pm
All shame..no game.

Drox
1 May 2009, 04:11am
TO shouldnt even play football, the fact the Bills picked em up just shows they have no choice.

Delirium
1 May 2009, 07:56am
TO shouldnt even play football, the fact the Bills picked em up just shows they have no choice.

^ +1

waarl0ck
12 Sep 2009, 04:33pm
Dumbest trade possible since trent edwards can't throw for his life

Italian Jew
12 Sep 2009, 04:46pm

It wasn't a trade.

And nice bump bro! /highfive

Ngo
12 Sep 2009, 04:53pm

Wrong, the dumbest trade possible was when the Raiders traded a first round pick for Richard Seymour when he only had a year left and he's most likely won't return,.

Determined2Win
15 Sep 2009, 03:21pm

For a Canadian, I wouldn't expect you to know that much about the NFL, so stick to your unknown CFL to save everyone else the trouble of having to facepalm at your inaccurate posts concerning our football. I'll leave my thoughts on last nights game in a thread about week 1 shortly. For now, I'll leave your troubled mind with this warlock, Owens was picked up by the bills via free agency. L2readOP Post, kthnxbai.