PDA

View Full Version : Appetizing!

Finzz
25 Sep 2007, 04:38pm
Yesterday morning I was making alunch for school and I got two pieces of white bread (because it is the best) bread to make a sandwich (peanut butter and jelly of course) when I notices a small fly buzzing around my kitchen. I was holding the two slices one on top of the other flat in my left palm when the fly landed on them. Then it like started digging/burrowing into the bread and I smacked it and then lost track of it. It was so gross I just threw the bread away and didn't make a sandwich for that day lol.

vybz
25 Sep 2007, 06:15pm
Damn

Riggs
25 Sep 2007, 07:38pm
Pfft. Pansy. I once ate a brick.

Matt.
25 Sep 2007, 07:46pm
Pfft. Pansy. I once ate a brick.

I once ate a bowl of nails.... With no milk. BEAT THAT!

But why did you let the fly burrow in. Just shake it off. Wow this is a pointless thread.

Jesstilence
25 Sep 2007, 07:49pm
You should have eaten the fly.

Riggs
25 Sep 2007, 08:11pm
I once ate a bowl of nails.... With no milk. BEAT THAT!

I once ate a bowl of molten metal mixed with snake, scorpion, and bee venom mixed together. I think it beat that.

Paladin
25 Sep 2007, 08:21pm
I once ate a bowl of an albino sloth poo, after he ate cabbage. Paladin for the win.

Matt.
25 Sep 2007, 08:35pm
I once ate a bowl of an albino sloth poo, after he ate cabbage. Paladin for the win.

I ate Howard Sterns ***** yet it was smothered in ***** ****** and some whit gooey vasaline. I win.

VirDeBello
26 Sep 2007, 10:09am
I had a can of beans for dinner last night, and plus the fly is protein. I'll eat anything and probably got the strongest stomach and immune system.