PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] cs_office removal

TopCat
3 Mar 2009, 04:39am
Map Removal

Full map name
cs_office Type of map
Reg CS:S Why should we remove it
People hide in the snow on the hide and seek server.

Paul
3 Mar 2009, 04:39am
So check the snow, you get 5/6 minutes plenty of time to check it.

TopCat
3 Mar 2009, 04:40am
No they ghost all the time doing that.

jigglebelljr
3 Mar 2009, 05:04am
we can't take that server away its a classic and so wat as paul said you have plenty of time to check the snow its not a big deal

Svendy
3 Mar 2009, 05:11am
atm its allowed to hide in the snow, just check the snow.

Doctordan
3 Mar 2009, 05:40am
i think we have said this topcat multiple times CHECK THE SNOW and GUESS WHAT the whole point of the sever is to seek and hide
so get to it

jigglebelljr
3 Mar 2009, 05:47am
i think we have said this topcat multiple times CHECK THE SNOW and GUESS WHAT the whole point of the sever is to seek and hide
so get to it

I agree you put the words comeing right out fo my mouth listen to wat this guy said

Mystique
3 Mar 2009, 05:59am
OMG are u serious?!?!?! Office is like the best H&S map ever! Stop complaining about maps god damnit!

To me its the first place to look on that map.. Specially if you know a lot of people hide in the snow...

CandleJack
3 Mar 2009, 06:06am
I agree with mystique R U SERIOUS!!!?!?!??!1111one!!!!??E?E?E why would we remove it its one of the best hns maps, i mean jsut grab some nades and nade the snow its not that hard!

Maxwelldon
3 Mar 2009, 06:34am
we can't take that server away its a classic and so wat as paul said you have plenty of time to check the snow its not a nig deal
Are you sure you didn't mean "big" instead of that N-word over there? :tape:
Anyhow, Office a good map on HNS if you know the places :toung:

trakaill
3 Mar 2009, 08:05am
no...

Jimbo
3 Mar 2009, 08:07am
On all the other hide and seek servers i've played on in the past that's called "Snow Glitching".

Altough it doesn't matter to me u do get 5 mins just check office is one of best maps hs would be nothing without it.

Jimbo
3 Mar 2009, 08:28am
we can't take that server away its a classic and so wat as paul said you have plenty of time to check the snow its not a nig deal
eh u minght wanna change that lol sounds a bit wrong

Maxwelldon
3 Mar 2009, 11:31am
eh u minght wanna change that lol sounds a bit wrong

fail, I already have that noted on previous page :P

jigglebelljr
3 Mar 2009, 12:09pm
thanks for the edit i was typeing to fast my bad

SpikedRocker
3 Mar 2009, 12:27pm
Yeah this isn't gonna happen its one of the popular maps.